1. ISO #1

Frank: 1-S2-1-9761729

Username: Frank
    SC2 ID: 1-S2-1-9761729
    In-Game Name: Enzo Giorgi

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

My Account Name: Frank
    Summary:
    Hi I am Frank and I was player #8 who was jailor in this game. I jailed player #10 Night 1 and executed him without any interrogation. Mayor revealed Day 2. No lynches were made. I then jailed the Mayor and executed him. It was not right for me to kill the confirmed Mayor. I am sorry for my actions, but I deserve to be punished. I would like to request that I am put on a watchlist immediately and if I choose to gamethrow again that I am put on a ban list but not permanent ban list. Please forgive me.Frank executes jailor gamethrow.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Frank: 1-S2-1-9761729

My dear Frank,
    thank you for submitting this report. It always sparks me with utmost joy when an upright citizen like you decides to entitle us to such self-sacrifice as a report on oneself.
    I have found myself wanting to write here to you in hopes of letting you know that every report made by every player is being processed with the same care for detail, the same general rules and the same overall very serious philosophy by the staff team here. A watch-list, like you are humbly requesting, indeed would be the consequence of a single isolated gamethrowing crime as the one you have committed. There however are already punishments pending from other recent reports that have been processed by a keeper, but not by Arrow, the person who applies the punishments to the map, yet.
    It pains me to say that we cannot grant your request and label this with a watchlist. A fair and unbiased review will be made for this by a keeper or moderator soon.
    Thank you for your patience.

3. ISO #3

Re: Frank: 1-S2-1-9761729

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Frank:Correct. 1-S2-1-9761729

Players Added to Report
    The forum account above is associated with the following accounts:
    Hank: 1-S2-1-8552852
    Ballsack: 1-S2-1-3980355
    John: 1-S2-1-3980355 ( same ID ballsack)

Respective Hotkeys
    ctrl+6

Previous Offenses
    Too many under his multiple accounts.

Game:
    Exactly what he said. He executed mayor after he revealed. He never talks the entire game, and ends up getting lynched. Well he says something at the victory screen along the lines "I executed mayor wooooooooo"

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes.

Player Offenses
    Frank: Gamethrowing

Recommended Action

Permban for all of them (smurf accounts)
    Frank: 1-S2-1-9761729
    Hank: 1-S2-1-8552852
    Ballsack: 1-S2-1-3980355
    John: 1-S2-1-3980355

Additional Notes
    I guess this report is supposed to be mocking us.
    Last edited by MrMostache; May 1st, 2019 at 09:56 AM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4