Because *cough* some people listen to way too much Soviet music
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Because *cough* some people listen to way too much Soviet music

Here are a few jokes Iwe have met on YouTubeWeTube.
    We will keep adding them as soon as we see them!

- Stalin should've known communism wouldn't work. I mean, come on... There were red flags everywhere!

- Stalin: What is missing in "g_lag" ?
    Capitalist scum: I don't know, sir.
    Stalin: U! shuts the door

- Soviet memer: In capitalist America, you have an uncle. In soviet Russia, WE have an uncle!
    Clever capitalist american: Yes. His name is Sam.

- An American man and a Russian comrade were having a debate about their laws on freedom of speech.

The American man begins by saying, "I can walk into the Oval Office, I can pound the president's desk, and I can say, Mr. President, I don't like the way you're running our country."

And the Soviet citizen said, 'I can do that.'

The American said, 'You can?'

He says, 'Yes.'

"I can go into the Kremlin to the general secretary's office, I can pound his desk and say, Mr. General Secretary, I don't like the way President Reagan's running his country.'' - Credits to Politburo and Reagan

@Arsonist ;-)

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 24th, 2019 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Because *cough* some people listen to way too much Soviet music

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    USSR is dead, but anthem is still alive
    (If you don't know, USSR and Russian anthem have same music)
    If I gathered enough soviet jokes to make a thread out of it, I think I know about that ;)

and USSR lives in a lot of people's hearts
    which is a good thing
    and i hope it doesn't die or rise again
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Re: Because *cough* some people listen to way too much Soviet music

Listened to the video and suddenly felt like watching U571..
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.