User Tag List

1. ISO #1

enethor 1-S2-1-20746110

Account Name: enethor

Account ID: 1-S2-1-20746110

In-Game Name:chooah

Crimes Committed: Griefing/Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: CrazyKiwi

Summary: N1 one death (11 - Sheriff) by way of DH. D2 Mayor (#1) immediately claims Vet and that he killed 11. Starts calling for 8 (Bodyguard) to be voted up, sticking with his Vet claim. Is voted up and continues calling to vote 8 instead of defending self, only revealing as Mayor with one second on the trial clock, resulting in a guilty - lynched Mayor.

I find it suspicious that #1 edited his lw referencing throwing Triad off 8.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: enethor 1-S2-1-20746110

ID Verification:
    enethor: 1-S2-1-20746110 Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    enethor: 8

Summary
    enethor chooses the name chooah and roles Mayor in slot 1
    Note that there is another player who named himself ah choo in slot 8

D1: enethor enters the LW "saving 8 ass, by tricking killers"

N1: a sheriff gets killed by the mafia

D2: immediately enethor says "ahahah got you" "i'm veteran I killed him" "11 visited me" "i'm vet pm me roles"
    Of course, since the sheriff got killed by mafia and not a veteran, nobody believes him. As soon as discussion ends, 8 is the first person to vote up enethor. enethor says "GET 8" "GET 8" "HE IS MAFIA" "GET 8" as he is voted up to trial.
    During trial enethor keeps spamming about getting 8. Only at the very last second of the trial when it is already too late for people to change their votes does he suddenly -vote and reveal himself as mayor.
    During his last words he just keeps spamming about how 8 is evil (8 ends up being a BG that later kills the DH..)

Was the game result altered?
    Maybe. The game ends in a cult win that nobody saw coming. Nonetheless, it is obvious that losing the mayor d2 is a big blow for the town.

Player Offenses
    enethor: intentional gamethrowing

Previous Offenses
    enethor: this is a different ID but seems to be from back when we could deal with European mafia. Seems highly likely to be the same guy since he acts almost exactly the same (fake claiming a town-killing role on d2 and trolling with it)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=enethor

Recommended Action
    WL X3

Additional Notes
    His d1 last will tries to make it seem like he was doing all of this for a good reason, but he clearly was not. He chose not to reveal as mayor until it was too late for people to inno vote him, and he claimed to have made a veteran kill when there wasn't even a single vet in the game.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4