[WIP] S-FM The Devilspawns
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    S-FM The Devilspawns

    S-FM The Devilspawn (??p)

    Very simple idea, each player's life is bound (in both directions) with one or two other players'; players bound in such a fashion share a night chat with one another.
    Scum also possess their own 24/7 chat.
    Whenever a player gets lynched or somehow dies, the players they are connected to also die.


    Rolelist (might be subject to change)
    1. Warden (Citizen)
    2. Warden (Citizen)
    3. Warden (Citizen)
    4. Warden (Citizen)
    5. Warden (Citizen)
    6. Warden (Citizen)
    7. Warden (Citizen)
    8. Warden (Citizen)
    9. Warden (Citizen)
    10. Warden (Citizen)
    11. Spawn of Satan (Godfather)
    12. Spawn of Mammon (Breaker)
    13. Spawn of Belial (Mafioso)

    Mechanics
    The Mafia
    have a 24/7 chat.
    The
    Spawn of Mammon (Breaker) may bind up to three players at night, resetting any bindings that may have been in place (for these players) and preventing any random bindings affecting your targets from being generated at night.
    The
    Spawn of Satan (Godfather) overrides the Spawn of Mammon's night action.
    Every night, some random bindings will be reset and new bindings will be generated.
    Days last 48 hours, nights last 24.
    Majority lynch.
    Players who are bound to one another share a night chat.
    If a player is lynched or otherwise dies, all the players he is connected to will also die.


    Rules:
    Standard FM rules apply.
    Do not quote feedback from me/the host, and do not take screenshots of it either.
    Do not use invisible ink, or password protected posts, you are not allowed to use codes unless it's 100% obvious they are codes (for example something like FGHDHDH14A would be considered obvious), and they need to have a key so that the players can guess it and break your codes (you need to explain to the host how the code works)
    Do
    not gamethrow, attempt to gamethrow, or even threaten to gamethrow.
    Do not skype/talk about the game outside of officially approved channels
    Do not grief, don't insult people too much.
    Last wills are allowed
    Suicide is not allowed
    Be active: have at least 10 good posts per day
    In the event of
    a modkill, the players one is bound to aren't affected.
    Everything else is allowed

    Feel free to poke holes in the setup, as they're aplenty

    Changelog, V1.1, 10 04 2019 - implemented MM's suggestion

    Planning to add some RP to this, I would love to host/play this sometime
    Last edited by Magoroth; April 10th, 2019 at 01:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: S-FM The Devilspawns

    thinking of having the life-bindings broken and restored every night, with new, random bindings being generated
    also thinking of turning the mafia factional kill into a factional binding instead (happens before the bindings are generated, and also prevents any of the players selected by the mafia from being randomly bound)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  4. #4

    Re: S-FM The Devilspawns

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    thinking of having the life-bindings broken and restored every night, with new, random bindings being generated
    also thinking of turning the mafia factional kill into a factional binding instead (happens before the bindings are generated, and also prevents any of the players selected by the mafia from being randomly bound)
    This is a good idea, given the perma chat Mafia has. It would turn the game into a real deception and lifebinding one.
    Then, maybe adding a Breaker (Feel free to find a less crappy name lol) role to the Mafia would be nice. One Godfather, one Breaker, and one Mafioso.

    Breaker
    You may select two players, breaking any possible bind between them and only between these exact two players.
    One night cooldown between uses, unlimited charges.

    Not sure about the re-bindings on EVERYONE, though. There should be some random unbindings every night, and some random bindings every night IMO, but with some staying. This way, the game still has a background.


    Also, rules need something about attempting to be modkilled. Such a thing would result in modkill + post-game punishments, since it would 100% break the game's spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    His last words shall be remembered.

    “There is nothing more spacious than the church of God, because all the elect and the just of all ages comprise it.” – Pope Clement XI

    Amen

  5. #5

    Re: S-FM The Devilspawns

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is a good idea, given the perma chat Mafia has. It would turn the game into a real deception and lifebinding one.
    Then, maybe adding a Breaker (Feel free to find a less crappy name lol) role to the Mafia would be nice. One Godfather, one Breaker, and one Mafioso.

    Breaker
    You may select two players, breaking any possible bind between them and only between these exact two players.
    One night cooldown between uses, unlimited charges.

    Not sure about the re-bindings on EVERYONE, though. There should be some random unbindings every night, and some random bindings every night IMO, but with some staying. This way, the game still has a background.


    Also, rules need something about attempting to be modkilled. Such a thing would result in modkill + post-game punishments, since it would 100% break the game's spirit.
    true....
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •