Tandarna:Correct. 1-S2-1-6037597

Players Added to Report
    None

Respective Hotkeys
    ctrl+5

Previous Offenses
    None

Game:
    Tand is 1 the blackmailer. Mike is 4 the godfather. Rail is 9 the disguiser. 9 chose the name Mike The Cuck
    Day 1: Not much conflict appears between any of the mafia.
    Night 1: 4 and 9 talks with each other. 4 (Mike) says to 9 "why am I a cuck"? Careless move to be honest, but it's not the main topic. Mafia does their night actions expect disguiser.

Day 2: 1 the blackmailer immediately, unprovoked says "9 is mafia". With jester dead, there seems to be no concern of exe. 10 the mm is lynched instead because of another jester accusation.
    During all of this 1 still insist on getting 9. He innoes on 10. 1 says "It's 9 you turds hes disguiser ffs"
    Night 2: Mike asks 1 "Why are you gamethrowing" 1 replies " 9 is a jackass and deserves a shitty game". I'm unsure why he says that in the context of this game. Mike tells 1 to chill, and that he is a mod.

Day 3: 1 reveals disguiser target (not realizing that he was killed by veteran). After he sees disguiser dead he says "aight I'm out, ruined the game, good enough for me" and quits the game.
    Night 3: The godfather dies to another veteran. Game ends.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, Not only he revealed his teammate, he also quits.

Player Offenses
    Tand: Intentional-gamethrowing

Recommended Action
    2x Watch-list

Additional Notes
    Unclear why he had a grudge against Rail. He wouldn't know who he is anyway during the game. So it's safe to assume the throwing was intentional.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3