Hidden Loyalist

Role Cards

Spoiler : Role Cards :

Spoiler : Citizen :

[Alignment: Patriot]
    [Ability: None]

Spoiler : Armorsmith :

[Ability: Craft a one-use bulletproof vest at night, and gift it to a player of your choice.]
    [Special: You cannot target yourself.]

Spoiler : Gunsmith :

[Ability: Craft a one-use gun at night, and gift it to a player of your choice.]
    [Special: You CAN target yourself.]

Spoiler : Blacksmith :

[Alignment: Loyalist]
    [Ability: Craft a one-use gun or bulletproof vest at night, gifting it to a player of your choice.]

Spoiler : Chemist (Poisoner) :

[Alignment: Patriot/Loyalist]
    [Ability: Poison a player, causing them to die at the end of the ensuing day.]

Spoiler : Electromaniac :

[Ability: Charge two players at night. If they visit each other that night, they will die.]
    [Special: Your targets will be informed they were charged.]

Spoiler : Physician (Doctor) :

[Ability: Heal a player at night, protecting them against one attack.]
    [Special: You are told if your target is attacked or not, and they will also receive feedback.]

Spoiler : Stagecoach Driver (Bus Driver) :

[Ability: Swap two players at night, redirecting actions that target one to instead hit the other. ]

Spoiler : Snitch :

[Ability: Target a player at night. If you die, their role (but not alignment) will be revealed.

Spoiler : Tracker (Detective) :

[Ability: Target a player at night to learn who they visited.]

Spoiler : Scout (Lookout) :

[Ability: Target a player at night to learn who visited them.]

Spoiler : Investigator :

[Ability: Target a player at night to learn their exact role.]

Spoiler : Janitor :

[Ability: Clean a target's role. If they die that night or during the ensuing day, their role will not be revealed.]

Spoiler : Bartender (Drug Dealer) :

[Ability: Intoxicate a player at night, giving them fake feedback of your choice.]

Spoiler : Coward (Beguiler) :

[Ability: Hide behind a player, redirecting all actions targeting you to them.]
    [Special: You can only hide twice.]

Spoiler : Tailor :

[Ability: Suit a player, causing them to flip a role of your choice.]
    [Special: You have one charge.]

Spoiler : Operator :

[Ability: Swap two players' targets at night, causing actions taken by one to instead hit the other's target.]
    [Special: You cannot target yourself.]

Potential Feedback
    Spoiler : Feedback :

Spoiler : Items :
    You received an item last night:
    [ARMOR/GUN]
    You used your bulletproof vest last night; you were not attacked.
    You used your bulletproof vest, and you were attacked last night!
    You attacked X using your one-use gun.

Spoiler : Chemist :

You were poisoned last night. You will die at the end of the day.
    You poisoned [INTENDED TARGET] last night. They will die at the end of the day.

Spoiler : Electromaniac :

You were charged last night.
    You charged
    [INTENDED TARGET1] and [INTENDED TARGET2] last night. They did not visit one another.
    You charged [INTENDED TARGET1] and [INTENDED TARGET2] last night, and they visited one another!

Spoiler : Physician :

You were attacked and left for dead, but a mysterious stranger nursed you back to health.

Spoiler : Stagecoach Driver :

You bussed X and Y last night.
    You were bussed!

Spoiler : Tracker :

You shadowed [INTENDED TARGET] last night. They visited X/nobody.

Spoiler : Scout :

You shadowed [INTENDED TARGET] last night. They were visited by X, Y, Z/nobody.

Spoiler : Investigator :

You investigated [INTENDED TARGET] last night. Their role is:

Spoiler : Coward :

You hid behind X last night.

Spoiler : Tailor :

You suited [INTENDED TARGET] last night, causing them to appear as " " if they flip.

Spoiler : Operator :

You switched X and Y last night, swapping their targets. X will now target Y's target, and vice versa.
    You feel a dominating spell controlling your actions. You were visited by an Operator!

Order of Operations
    0. Using a vest happens immediately.
    1. Electromaniac visits
    2. Snitch
    3. Beguiler
    4. Bus Driver
    5. Operator
    6. Blacksmith
    7. Gunsmith/Armorsmith
    8. Tailor
    9. Doctor
    10. Investigator
    11. Janitor
    12. Drug Dealer
    13. Chemist visits
    14. Detective and Lookout
    15. Electromaniac kill happens
    16. Loyalist Factional Kill
    17. Guns are used

Mechanics

Days last 48 hours, nights last 24.
    Plurality Lynch - the player with the most votes by EoD will be lynched.
    Ties are resolved by RNG.
    Lynch is not mandatory.
    Last wills allowed.
    Suicide not allowed.
    The Scum are allowed to use both their factional kill as well as their role's ability.

Win Conditions
    Lynch or eliminate the opposite team.

Last edited by ; November 20th, 2019 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Removed white 3 spaces

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

@AIVION , @Marshmallow Marshall please review

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @AIVION , @Marshmallow Marshall please review
    I will review when I get home from work!

^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #7

Interesting. I assume you'll do OoO and feedback later?

Questions and suggestions

Adding "or have nothing possibly preventing such a situation" or similar on the wincons.
    There's a missing space in the rolelist for the 2nd loyalist.
    The rolecards are hard to read, given the amount of duplicates and spoilers. Making a more simple rolelist would be beneficial IMO, because of the large role pool (with most being possible for both alignments).

Are "Hidden Patriots" possible Citizens?
    Will you handpick the roles (not attribution) or not? If you don't want to answer this, feel free to ignore.
    Is majority lynch enabled?
    Lynch not mandatory = skip possiblity, but else a lynch happens at EoD, correct?
    To the investigative roles, who does the Electromaniac and the Bus Driver visit? (Since they visit two targets)
    Electromaniac targets are informed only once the effect has ended, right? Are they informed of being connected with X, or simply of being connected?

When the setup is ready for review, you should change the prefix to "[Ready for Review]", it will probably be reviewed faster (mentions work too).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Interesting. I assume you'll do OoO and feedback later?

Questions and suggestions

Adding "or have nothing possibly preventing such a situation" or similar on the wincons.
    Willdo
    There's a missing space in the rolelist for the 2nd loyalist.
    I know... but every time I edit it out it comes back again lol
    The rolecards are hard to read, given the amount of duplicates and spoilers. Making a more simple rolelist would be beneficial IMO, because of the large role pool (with most being possible for both alignments).
    Okay, fair point. I wanted to see if that was a better way of organizing them or not

Are "Hidden Patriots" possible Citizens?
    Yes
    Will you handpick the roles (not attribution) or not? If you don't want to answer this, feel free to ignore.
    Dunno
    Is majority lynch enabled?
    Plurality, I believe I stated that
    Lynch not mandatory = skip possiblity, but else a lynch happens at EoD, correct?
    Yes
    To the investigative roles, who does the Electromaniac and the Bus Driver visit? (Since they visit two targets)
    Their first target only
    Electromaniac targets are informed only once the effect has ended, right? Are they informed of being connected with X, or simply of being connected?
    The effect does not persist, for more than one night, so it's valid only the night it occurs. They are simply told they were charged.

When the setup is ready for review, you should change the prefix to "[Ready for Review]", it will probably be reviewed faster (mentions work too).
    Check white

9. ISO #9

Alright!

About plurality, it doesn't exclude majority. You can have both systems (if majority is not attained, plurality happens).
    Wtf with that space though lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

The possible role combinations seem like it could make or break your game. I.E scum getting a killing role alongside the factional kill. Will there be a host bias for balance? I feel like a setup this small with the possiblity for so many power roles begs this question answered

Do poisoned players get notified when they're poisoned?

What kind of feedback does the receiving end of the doctors heal get? Just that they were attacked?

Does drug dealers get to choose their feedback to a T or will you create the feedback based on the nature of the request (i.e you were healed! You were charged with X last night! Etc.)

Is it common for gunsmiths to be able to give themself a gun? Feels sort of like a town vigilante that has to wait a night to shoot imo.

Do players with guns get to shoot and perform an action?

Do janitors get to learn who they clean or nah?

Do stagecoaches targets get feedback or nah?

Do you realize your setup has the potential for 4-5 NKs by night 2's end? (2-3 by night 1s end as well)

Making your OoO asap would be lovely as well <3
    Last edited by AIVION; April 5th, 2019 at 07:13 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The possible role combinations seem like it could make or break your game. I.E scum getting a killing role alongside the factional kill. Will there be a host bias for balance? I feel like a setup this small with the possiblity for so many power roles begs this question answered
    Possibly

Do poisoned players get notified when they're poisoned?
    Yeah

What kind of feedback does the receiving end of the doctors heal get? Just that they were attacked?
    That they were attacked and nursed to health

Does drug dealers get to choose their feedback to a T or will you create the feedback based on the nature of the request (i.e you were healed! You were charged with X last night! Etc.)
    They can't change the text, only the nature of the feedback

Is it common for gunsmiths to be able to give themself a gun? Feels sort of like a town vigilante that has to wait a night to shoot imo.
    Dunno if it is, but otherwise you could just ask a gunsmith claim to give themselves a gun and shoot to confirm

Do players with guns get to shoot and perform an action?
    Nope

Do janitors get to learn who they clean or nah?
    Good question. Dunno yet

Do stagecoaches targets get feedback or nah?
    Yep

Do you realize your setup has the potential for 4-5 NKs by night 2's end? (2-3 by night 1s end as well)
    The more the merrier (it's not a problem trust me)

Making your OoO asap would be lovely as well <3
    One sec
    White

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    White
    Alright cool, thanks for these.

Please include all your potential feedback and then you should be golden.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Alright cool, thanks for these.

Please include all your potential feedback and then you should be golden.
    @Ganelon Just need that to approve the setup btw, if you still want it to exist

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

of course
    @Ganelon Just need that to approve the setup btw, if you still want it to exist

15. ISO #15

Marking this setup as a WIP until the possible feedback section is complete, feel free to switch it back to ready for review once it's done

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

17. ISO #17

Physician rolecard states that both the healed target and the Physician himself get notified. The potential feedback for him only includes the target's feedback.

Just to make sure for myself, BOTH Electromaniac targets need to visit eachother in order to die, right?

I think it'd be best to state explicitely that majority lynch isn't in the game in the mechanics section (unless you want to add it, which I would not be against).

Other than that, you should be good to go in my opinion!

18. ISO #18
    Ganelon

Physician rolecard states that both the healed target and the Physician himself get notified. The potential feedback for him only includes the target's feedback.

Just to make sure for myself, BOTH Electromaniac targets need to visit eachother in order to die, right?

I think it'd be best to state explicitely that majority lynch isn't in the game in the mechanics section (unless you want to add it, which I would not be against).

Other than that, you should be good to go in my opinion!
    yes to all

19. ISO #19

Approved.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

you can vote to skip

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

Yep, it does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.