Account Name: ARPENCAN
Account ID: # 1-S2-1-10747442
In-Game Name: - Giacomo Devito (Hot key # 14)

Crimes Committed - Intentional gamethrowing / quite possibly teaming with the last mafia (voice chat?)

Your Account Name: - ikarusdk

Summary: - As vigilante, at a crucial moment where town was about to find who the last mafia is and win, shoots and kills the confirmed Marshall (NIGHT 4). The next day, I (Lookout) find out him and 12 visited the marshall. Knowing one of the kill was from the vigilante, I knew that the other one was the last mafia. I post the last will, and basically tell the players either 12 and 14 (reported person) is the last mafia. Jester then blurts out that my lw is wrong because apparently he too visited him. But it was the vigilante who ousts me out, then intentionally lynches me, during which jokes around with the last mafia. He continues to find it amusing apparently till the end of the game.

Does nothing, contributes nothing during the game, till at a crucial moment, shoots and kills marshall, then lynches Lookout, therefore losing the game for town. From his attitude, this was NOT a misplay or anything.

EDIT: While re watching the video, HE TRIES TO KILL CONFIRMED TOWNS ALL GAME.

-Mafia- (288).SC2Replay