point restoration
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

point restoration

Reinstalled windows lost all my points I played years ago and had over 10k points but just recently i started playing again reinstalled windows tonight. I had a few hundred points above having rave god and the napoleon hat has options. If i could get at least those points back id be happy. Hempknight 1-s2-1-1061190

2. ISO #2

Re: point restoration

Hello Hemp!

I have reviewed a old replay of yours using our replay extractor tool, and you are good for!:

Points/Games/Wins:

14,145 points, 1357 games, 721 wins.

Achievements:

Last Laugh, Incognito, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His own Molotov, Yo Dawg, The Inquisition, Licensed to Kill, Hung Jury, Generosity, Altruism, The Joker, Just Like 'Nam, Back To Nature.

Please contact an In-game Administrator for restoring your points! An easy way to contact us is by pinging @point restoration in the SC2Mafia Main Discord channel!

Thanks for playing again, and we hope to see you In-game! ^_^

P.S: It seems like you had Patron status. If you don't have that show up in games, then I advise for you to DM Dark Revenant about it, and hopefully it can be resolved for you!
    Last edited by AIVION; March 31st, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

Re: point restoration

Points Restored!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.