Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2432
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted
    kenny is 20% town and 80% scum at this point, ive said my peace, if you are both town, then so help town
    there is nothing different here, then last game, Content vs Fluff Spam, is still just spam, and you two have
    made this game unpleasant for anyone to read, as well as giving mafia an ample place to hide
    yeah. i tried multiple times yesterday to end it. but i will address the posts if made at me saying im lying.

anyways, so about pesti, who would u see as his scummates? or indications of inderaction as scum. individually archons are somewhat hard to read. the stealth posts are aggressive, while the others are very passive lol its like a bipolar account.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yeah. i tried multiple times yesterday to end it. but i will address the posts if made at me saying im lying.

anyways, so about pesti, who would u see as his scummates? or indications of inderaction as scum. individually archons are somewhat hard to read. the stealth posts are aggressive, while the others are very passive lol its like a bipolar account.
    i have a constant lingering about mike from his first posts.... but nowhere near enough to lynch. i would honestly hate coming into tomorrow without a decent lynch today

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -vote Distorted

You are 100% scum to me.
    Regardless I'm pretty sure Demaris is scum too.
    I'd like more input from Zerg and Aamirus, both have read our convo, both have coasted along and remained passive.
    Wiisp is probably scum too, just because my gut tells me honestly.
    Pestilence is town.
    Ganelon is town.
    No idea about MM. WHY THE FUCK DID AND STILL DO YOU NOT RESPOND TO ANY ARGUMENTS RESOLVING AROUND READS ON HIM
    Efe and Yagami are obvious town, Yagami probably even dies tomorrow. Honestly can't even imagine him surviving, as there is nothing protecting from the strongman

And I'm out fuck this
    I've been trying to understand the stuff that happened last game and in previous games that's connected to this one. Like I said before, I don't know the metas and I'm inexperienced in FM so my reads are probably based on sheep/inaccurate details.

The obvious towns that I've seen are Efe and Kira; those are the only 2 that I feel really confident about.
    The people that I've seen leaning more towards town are Ganelon, MM, Distorted, Wiisp. From their dialogue that I've gathered so far I think they are closer to town than scum.
    My null reads as of yet are Pestilence, Kenny, aamirus. I'm not sure exactly where the first two go quite yet, so that's why I'm sticking them here, and I don't have enough about aamirus yet to properly read him.
    My scum reads are only Demaris as of right now. I do think that the others who only participated a tiny amount towards the beginning lean more towards scum: blink and hybrid.

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I've been trying to understand the stuff that happened last game and in previous games that's connected to this one. Like I said before, I don't know the metas and I'm inexperienced in FM so my reads are probably based on sheep/inaccurate details.

The obvious towns that I've seen are Efe and Kira; those are the only 2 that I feel really confident about.
    The people that I've seen leaning more towards town are Ganelon, MM, Distorted, Wiisp. From their dialogue that I've gathered so far I think they are closer to town than scum.
    My null reads as of yet are Pestilence, Kenny, aamirus. I'm not sure exactly where the first two go quite yet, so that's why I'm sticking them here, and I don't have enough about aamirus yet to properly read him.
    My scum reads are only Demaris as of right now. I do think that the others who only participated a tiny amount towards the beginning lean more towards scum: blink and hybrid.
    I don't know exactly how to read the archon account, as Distorted said, as the multiple people saying different things and having different tones is a bit confusing.

I honestly forgot about Mike (sorry mike), and I'm not sure how to read him either yet, as his posts have been rather vague and general, so I'll stick him with the nulls.

5. ISO #1055

I don't know exactly how to read the archon account, as Distorted said, as the multiple people saying different things and having different tones is a bit confusing.

I honestly forgot about Mike (sorry mike), and I'm not sure how to read him either yet, as his posts have been rather vague and general, so I'll stick him with the nulls.
    best way to read an archon is not try to read the people, but try to read the motive behind the posts as a whole. does it sound beneficial to town? does it sound like its causing confusion or helping solve ect kinda tough at first but it starts getting easier as u develop better game sense. this is demaris' first game as well.

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

I just noticed something: Kenny and Efe are voting together on Distorted. Is it possible that they could be the neutral pair, as Kenny defended Efe pretty hard earlier in the thread? They are still voting together and had a somewhat aligned focus against Distorted.

I feel like this might be a stupid idea, though, since Efe claimed TPR and nobody has CCed yet.

9. ISO #1059

i m putting my vote on
    -vote Pestilence
    cuz my feelings said to. Once i catch up i ll vote by my logic
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

ok, i want to sum this up just so its clear because i know a lot of people wont study this setup since it's so wordy. Hell, even I have to keep going back to refresh myself on it lol

MAFIA:
    (share a night chat)

GF/invest:

- Night Immune
    - Can find Power roles.

Mafioso/vigi:

- has 2 charges, strongman

Disguiser?/actress:

- Changes roles depending on who they visited.

Traitor/Mafioso:

- Night Immune

TOWN:

Gunsmith:

- Night Immune
    - Gives out 1 shot guns

2x permadoctor

- Night Immune
    - Has 2 uses to make targets night immune

Night Immune Killing Vigi:... lol

-Night Immune
    - Can kill 2 night immune people
    - if misses twice becomes citizen

(1 of the below roles are not in the game)

Lookout/Detect-ish:

- tracks feedback

Bus Driver:

- switches 2 targets at night

Night action invest:

- Checks to see who has night actions

NEUTRALS:
    (share a night chat)

Ability Thief

- Wincon changes to town if visits a Mafia

Ability thief doctor/assistant

- Can protect the ability thief once.
    nvm you are a saint

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    btw does tthat make me scum that i havent read the setup yet?
    It makes you a certain type of scum :P

But seriously, though, my thoughts are just that you and blink participated a bit towards the beginning and then not much for a while. To me you're between null and scum, but I'm also an idiot.

13. ISO #1063

It makes you a certain type of scum :P

But seriously, though, my thoughts are just that you and blink participated a bit towards the beginning and then not much for a while. To me you're between null and scum, but I'm also an idiot.
    blink s prolly drunk and i ve my timezone issues qq

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I'll give you guns and if you shoot Distorted and Magoroth and Bahkieh you are not
    Woah woah why just shoot them? Because they put a bit of pressure on you earlier? You weren't in any actual danger, and I'm pretty sure I remember someone one of those three (I think Distorted) mention that there was never a real threat of you being lynched. While I think that it's good to be careful and to not blindly trust anyone yet, I don't believe that your reason for killing any of those three makes sense.

16. ISO #1066

Woah woah why just shoot them? Because they put a bit of pressure on you earlier? You weren't in any actual danger, and I'm pretty sure I remember someone one of those three (I think Distorted) mention that there was never a real threat of you being lynched. While I think that it's good to be careful and to not blindly trust anyone yet, I don't believe that your reason for killing any of those three makes sense.
    Hybrid is my meta tool he has to obey or he is scum
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

@aıvıon can you ban pictures and gifs and all that shit from the game? it s really annoying to handle those >.<

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

except with efekannn....it is all personal, always. he will hold a grudge until the end of time....... but he still loves us, so its okay
    he hates every single one of you till the deepest parts of his heart and soul

21. ISO #1071

@aıvıon can you ban pictures and gifs and all that shit from the game? it s really annoying to handle those >.<
    I can enforce moderation to the gifs/pictures... otherwise I feel like that would hurt the spirit of the players who enjoy using them.

Sorry

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

5 HOUR WARNING UNTIL EoD! LYNCH IS MANDATORY!

^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @AIVION What If Lets Say There Are 3 Votes On One Person And 3 On Another.. Is Lynch Skipped? If They Are Both The Highest Ranking Lynches Or Do They Both Die?
    If there is a competing Train at the EoD one of those players will die.

And one of those players better pray to RNJeebus that it's not them xD

30. ISO #1080

this is the same kinda shit i delt with last game, but wrote it off as too scummy to be scum.

blink dealt with it like 6 games ago, i dealt with it in the mges game, the game after that, then last game, now this game. blink even commented after last game he's happy kenny stopped tunneling on him. its the same shit he does. he literally does it as either alignment lol he just picks someone and tunnels all game. blink dealt with it in the illuminati game the worst.
    You’re saying here Kenny does this as either alignment, so I’m confused what ur scumread on him is based on
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

31. ISO #1081

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -vote Distorted

You are 100% scum to me.
    Regardless I'm pretty sure Demaris is scum too.
    I'd like more input from Zerg and Aamirus, both have read our convo, both have coasted along and remained passive.
    Wiisp is probably scum too, just because my gut tells me honestly.
    Pestilence is town.
    Ganelon is town.
    No idea about MM. WHY THE FUCK DID AND STILL DO YOU NOT RESPOND TO ANY ARGUMENTS RESOLVING AROUND READS ON HIM
    Efe and Yagami are obvious town, Yagami probably even dies tomorrow. Honestly can't even imagine him surviving, as there is nothing protecting from the strongman

And I'm out fuck this
    How am I skating by? I tried to get u dumbasses to stop multiple times
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

so far i think pestilence/distorted are in a mafia team
    my conclusion is either that or pestilence/kenny, but we dont have to solve that figure that out day 1, just vote pestilence
    also, wasnt it you that said that distorted/kenny are either w/w or v/v, or am I mistaken?

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

@Mike
    A lot hedging and too much game theory, I want some real thoughts, not "X can go either way at this point", anyone that really pings you?
    to be honest I have not read a lot due to how busy I have been.

today is setting up for daughters 12th b-day party. spending time learning php and python. tomorrow is church. I am trying to be active as much as I can. This weekend is hard. Monday I will be a lot more active. but Wow there are 22 pages to go thru. I would def look into MM for a peace of mind. Wiisp You are null at this point. For I have not seen your scum game so not rolling you out. Distorted I have to read his iso to get a good read on him. Light I am not sure if he is the thief or mafia. He is claiming town and could be. Hard to say at this point without reading all the posts. Yes I am not giving any clear reads due to how limited I have read. I will read it all not willing to risk me being wrong with not having read it all to contribute to who should be lynched rather way. So town Lets be smart here and pick the correct one. the kenny distorted argument I need to really read that and find out if it is TVT SVS TVS I know those 2 would def do that as SVS they have done it in the past Aivion hosted game. But I need to really read it to see if that is what they are doing or if it is real.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

38. ISO #1088

my conclusion is either that or pestilence/kenny, but we dont have to solve that figure that out day 1, just vote pestilence
    also, wasnt it you that said that distorted/kenny are either w/w or v/v, or am I mistaken?
    i said mm as a troll vote and nothing else, i afked after 8th page.

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

Who here actually town reads, MM and Pestilence, and tell me in your own words, why you do if you do.

I'll give MM some benefit of the doubt because I like his energy, but there is no reason why either of these two should be in a town list

Also Damaris is another case, nothing he has done is AI, so people calling him town or scummy is utter garbage
    1- MM is trying to do things on his own without any support on his side, like he isnt trying to pressure but rather just read ppl on what they have done over the game mostly. And he is just examining the game itself and the players themselves for now. So that makes him non-scummy
    2- He is trying to find a weak point in a person that might or might not be right but he still is trying on it meanwhile not making it scream out loud like "I AM CONTRIBUTING IN TOWN-SIDE"

so that s why i town read mm rn

45. ISO #1095

we can all go for either distorted or a pestilence lynch, both lynches are safe and will provide us a great amount of information.

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im More Inclined To Vote The Horseman Of The Apocalypse AkA Pestilence Over Distorted..
    then vote him
    -vote pestilence

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100