Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2432
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Go into settings and switch to 50 post pages @naz
    Fuck dat lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wow this town is full of morons. Yes me and Mag are nuetral but win with town we are basically town masons. Yet you are to stupid to see that. You see our win con. I have handed you the mafia the BD is a fake and has a gun yet we let him live??? In what world do you all live.
    Why are you calling me a Moron?
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

Mike and Ganelon are never scum, they are just the 3p, if down the line they live, or someone counterclaims then, then the logical approach is to re-evaluate the situation and not go gung ho with our votes

I'm starting to see where Mike is coming from, nk analysis is a double edged sword, maybe it's right, or maybe it's wrong, but there's a point where would and should do collide

For example, Pestilence switches me with Kenny, a head of Pestilence town read me, and I doubt that in a world where they are town, that head ever allows his partner to do that... And Kenny is the confirmed vigilante, so why does mafia who has a strongman, ever allow Kenny's death up to fate, when they have a strongman to get rid of him

10. ISO #2010
    Ganelon

if he's fucking mafia why is nobody counterclaiming him for fuck sake

11. ISO #2011
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Mike and Ganelon are never scum, they are just the 3p, if down the line they live, or someone counterclaims then, then the logical approach is to re-evaluate the situation and not go gung ho with our votes

I'm starting to see where Mike is coming from, nk analysis is a double edged sword, maybe it's right, or maybe it's wrong, but there's a point where would and should do collide

For example, Pestilence switches me with Kenny, a head of Pestilence town read me, and I doubt that in a world where they are town, that head ever allows his partner to do that... And Kenny is the confirmed vigilante, so why does mafia who has a strongman, ever allow Kenny's death up to fate, when they have a strongman to get rid of him
    so who's the mystery TPR claimer then

12. ISO #2012

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    @naz please be proud of me I claimed TPR Day 1 and got comfirmed by Mike
    and I lynched Distorted and got rid of Mafia!

gj
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #2013

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    who tf did naz replace

hi

14. ISO #2014

omg my gif nooooo

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i mean i can add blink and #2 to the scumreads as well just because they seem to be synergizing with eachother well throughout the game. Can make an iso out of it but too lazy.
    i see nothing has changed u sack of potato

17. ISO #2017

Wow this town is full of morons. Yes me and Mag are nuetral but win with town we are basically town masons. Yet you are to stupid to see that. You see our win con. I have handed you the mafia the BD is a fake and has a gun yet we let him live??? In what world do you all live.
    who the fuck is elf mike

18. ISO #2018

so like
    why dont we give the immortality potion to mag so mike can calm his tibbies

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

-vote aamirus

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

Reasons?
    The few posts i saw from her at beginning of day were just her collecting night action info and role claims. I can't tell her scum and town play apart, but so far those posts I saw I interpret as a scum getting feels for what's fact(or lie) to be able to come up with a fake alibi/claim/etc
    Not digging it
    She deserves pressure cuz i know she is a strong player
    I refuse to sheep with you cause I dont lynch Women unless they deserve it
    Ok wasn't asking lol

27. ISO #2027

The BD is not fake. We are the realest people here 🤟

I know that we swapped Kenny and Wiisp. I know we planned to swap Wiisp and Yagami. I know we switched it at the last minute. I know you’re neutral. I have to advise you to take a look at the other players here today. I acknowledge that there is a reality where we are strongman but I want you to look at distorted’s interactions with us D1. Shade throwing, scum painting. Why would distorted vote his scummate to tie up the lynch votes? It doesn’t add up at all.

28. ISO #2028

Wow town a bd claim that claimed to bus wisp and Kenny killing Kenny knowing kenny was going to vist wisp. And the bd is an extra role NOT Confirmed role. That light is filling that slot. And he has a gun. But hell why not let’s believe that bs claim. When he came in as a detective role not bd then claimed bd. And that makes a missing strongman hit. Yes right strong man would hit wisp over Kenny it is alll bullshit. Town pest is mafia how do you al not see it. Look at the facts omfg lllooookkk. Read my fucking win con I win with town wtf would I side with mafia wisp is leading you all down a fucking rabbit hole.

Where did kenny say he was visiting Wiisp? This isn’t a jeer, this is a genuine question. I must have missed it.

We know you want to win with town. Nobody doubts that. We are just dismissing your case because there are missing pieces.

29. ISO #2029
    Ganelon

you would shoot me as revenge for me being a triggerhappy rigger who almost won?
    no, I would've tried to get you lynched if I didn't get a gun last night

30. ISO #2030

@Pestilence
    Stick with that so I can die please...
    But I agree that looking back, Distorted's interactions with you making it highly unlikely you are partners, my PoE is so small yet still so dangerous...

Falling Foxes still isn't responding to anything in the thread, and from what I see, he is mostly coasting and little to none of his own thoughts, and meta-wise he is exponentially different than the previous game I played with him where he was town

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

35. ISO #2035

Hybrid is still ok
    Fox is good
    Blink is good
    Aamirus is good as well

Number two is less good as well as naz
    Lol are u scum

36. ISO #2036

I want to get rid of NumberTwo because im Triggerhappy and on AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mode right now

I also want to get rid of Hybrid when he counterclaims Neutral

Pestilence would be a great lynch target too considering how much I love trolling Stealthy (AND HOW MUCH I HATE HIM)

And possibly someone who isnt Aamirus and Naz because I dont lynch Girls
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #2037

I want to get rid of NumberTwo because im Triggerhappy and on AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mode right now

Pestilence would be a great lynch target too considering how much I love trolling Stealthy (AND HOW MUCH I HATE HIM)

hater

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

Sorry was irl’d. I expected stealth to discord more but he was at work and rly couldn’t and I completely missed the fact that kenny said he planned on devouring you. In fact I was not aware of the fact that he had attempted to devour you at all until *after* I claimed bus driver, hence why I thought you were confirmed town at start of day.
    My thought process for the night was “mafia will probably kill light so I will try to keep light alive by transporting him with wiisp”. Then I got caught up and saw Kenny’s role claim and decided it was more likely that mafia would kill both light and Kenny that night. I asked in discord about whether I should change it to Kenny or not and received no response, so I switched the night action to Kenny and wiisp at the last second.
    Again, take that as you will, but I honestly didn’t know that Kenny had planned on devouring wiisp.

I honestly don’t care anymore what you take of my claim because I fucked up hard. I can’t really apologize enough for not keeping up, but take this as you will.

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

Efe I hope your sleeves come down when you’re washing your hands

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

If what you are saying is true. Think about it . Mafia in no wold would not target Kenny. meaning you made kenny eat himself only kill. mafia strongman would have been switched to Wissp and wisp is alive. Strongman kills everyone. No world would mafia target wisp. Wisp was not listed as a TPR also was an easy mislynch if he was not mafia. This is not adding up. Where is the strong man kill? I dont by mafia held back there kill. The math does not add up.
    Getting myself caught up, sorry. I agree with you that’s why I was so convinced wiisp was confirmed town. I was certain mafia would use the strongman kill and rid 2 power roles in one night, that’s why I bussed Kenny to begin with. I agree there was no reason to target wiisp hence why I bussed him.

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

48. ISO #2048

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    You said you were important. What the fuck are you.
    If you’re majeedah there was absolutely no reason not to claim. Your counterclaim is MM for the last TPR slot and if he’s evil he would know what you are anyways, you’d only have been keeping info from town. Your play is anti-town at best and scum at worst.
    -vote numbertwo

I am still fine with a hybrid lynch but I think this should go first, personally.

49. ISO #2049

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Sorry about past like 24 hours or so. Been either working or trying to sleep and failing. At hospital rn. I have a concussion I think. Fuck Tuesdays amirite.
    Don’t worry about it man! I hope you get better soon. I’m sure even with your concussion you’ll play better than I did anyway :c

50. ISO #2050