1. ISO #2101

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I don't even remember your plan, or much of your posts, outside you blantant shade of everyone... And terrible meta read of Distorted
    Excuse me? That's pure bull shit.

Distorted was playing his town meta anybody who says otherwise doesn't know their ass from their elbow. Ask him after the game before you call my read garbage
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

DAY HAS ENDED! NO MORE POSTING!

PLEASE AWAIT THE DAY END POST!!

^_^

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE COUNT!:

Falling Foxes (5 [L-3]):
    Hybrid, Wiisp, blinkskater, Bahkieh, Light_Yagami
    Hybrid (2 [L-6]):
    Efekannn02, Pestilence
    Pestilence (1 [L-7]):
    Mike
    Wiisp (1 [L-7]):
    naz
    blinkskater (1 [L-7]):
    Numbertwo

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

NIGHTFALL HAS ARRIVED AND DAY 2 IS OVER!

The day was long and tiring. There was a platoon of men lead by Majeeta that stormed one of the trains leaving The grand central station covertly. This particular train was transporting goods that the Gandor Family has been smuggling from New York to their Separate sections out in Boston.
    Realizing they were being raided, the Gandor mafia counter attacked, and the platoon was under siege almost instantly around the middle of the trip. The rag tag group held their own in their compartment, but couldn’t hold out forever. The men killed everyone except Majeeta, who got cornered almost instantly. She instantly surrendered, knowing they cannot harm her, and she was taken captive by the Gandor Family.
    What happens to her next…. No one will really know…

Falling Foxes was lynched! His role is:

Spoiler : role :

Majeedah Batutah(Town Immortal Giver)

Falling Foxes left no last will.

Alive:
    @Bahkieh
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Efekannn02
    @Pestilence

@ZergSoupYum
    @naz
    @aamirus

Dead:
    Distorted = Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)
    Kenny = Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal Slaying Vigilante)
    Falling Foxes = Majeedah Batutah (Town Immortal Giver)

For all those with a night action, please try to send it to me either Discord DM or PM on the forums 30 minutes before Day 2 starts. Thanks! =)

Night 2 Ends:

Last edited by AIVION; April 3rd, 2019 at 05:03 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #2111

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN!

There was a turf war, a very big and very important one that happened during the night. The Gandor Family decided to hit us where it hurt: Our main base of operations out of New York. This base of operations is a very big and very powerful distillery that Jacuzzi's family has owned for generations. This distillery is more than just a distillery, it's a home away from home. Nice and him where planning on buying land out here when the war was over, and creating a family together.
    Sadly, this dream was only so.. a dream. Admist this terrible battle, Jacuzzi and Nice were fighting for their lives, trying to hold their ground in the main entrance of the distillery's operations. Since this is their main base, they had a sizable chunk of men and women fighting for their lives to protect their daring leaders. ..It was in vain. From behind, a Gandor assassin sneaked into the Distillery, and made their way very closely to the couple without their knowing. He pulled out his silencer and took aim at jacuzzi's head, and fired.
    He went down in seconds. Noticing her man's death, she used her reflexes and senses she honed working as an independent spy to evade the next bullet meant to lodge into her lobe, and dived at the asssassin. She fought him off for a good fifteen minutes... but this assassin got the better of her. He took her, lifted her off and quickly fired off a sleeping dart from his wrists, hitting her and bringing her down. She tried to fight it off, but she eventually succumbed to sleep. chuckling to himself, he went to pick up his pistol.... and finished the deed.
    The Gang managed to finish off the force assaulting the main entrance, but it was just a diversion. When they ran into the main hall and saw their leaders dead, they knew this was a setup to assassinate them.
    What will the gang do now that their leaders are dead...? The gang tried to recoup what little energy they had left, and tried to salvage the rest of the night... so when the day finally started, they could plan to exact revenge for their leader's defeat.

Efekannn02 was killed last night! His role was:

Jacuzzi Splot(Town Gunsmith)

Efekannn02 left no last will.

Light_Yagami was killed last night! His role was:

Nice Holystone(Town Investigative spy)

Light left a will, it read:

Spoiler : Last will :

(SPY)-[N1-Ganelon/NA-VB Mike]-[N2-Hybrid] Id Check Bahkieh Because He Claimed To Be Elixir Guy And FF Was Elixir Guy So Id Start There..

Alive:
    @Bahkieh
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Pestilence
    @ZergSoupYum
    @naz
    @aamirus

Dead:
    Distorted = Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)
    Kenny = Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal Slaying Vigilante)
    Falling Foxes = Majeedah Batutah (Town Immortal Giver)
    Efekannn02 = Jacuzzi Splot(Town Gunsmith)
    Light_Yagami = Nice Holystone(Town Investigative Spy)

With 11 players alive, it is 6 votes to hammer.

Day 3 Ends:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    Last edited by AIVION; April 3rd, 2019 at 05:39 PM.

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

oh my god this game is so fucked lmao
    why did you fucking idiots lynch ff
    -vote wiisp
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

@naz
    the only world where Bahkieh is a wolf, is the same world where light is a wolf, and light is dead and flipped town, fuck off me
    I came in with a lock town on you because of interactions I saw via Falling Fox and Demaris, dont ruin it
    @Mike @Ganelon @Pestilence

I need my questions answered
    @Bahkieh
    yikes... this is the world you hold your charge... the one where FF flips town, as your role... holy fuck dude

Who got efekannn's gun?

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

@blinkskater
    i have you still in my scum poe

Dead Mafiaistorted - Mafia TraitorFalling Foxes - Mafia Disguiser -> attacked Bahk n1, taking his role and alignmentMafia PoE:Aam, Blink, Hybrid, Zerg Pestilence is probably just the bus driver as much as it pains meI still think numbertwo is just townBahkieh is lock townNaz's slot is lock town, #146In a world where I claim to be scum, nobody else but Naz noticed it or comments on it, that's towny, mafia are less likely to vote in this situation, and I'm standing by that.Distorted #707
    where's @Falling Foxes and @ZergSoupYum
    ��

28. ISO #2128

@blinkskater
    i have you still in my scum poe

Quote Originally Posted by MyWill
    Dead Mafia:
    Dstorted - Mafia Traitor
    Falling Foxes - Mafia Disguiser -> attacked Bahk n1, taking his role and alignment
    Mafia PoE: Aam, Blink, Hybrid, Zerg

Pestilence is probably just the bus driver as much as it pains me
    I still think numbertwo is just town
    Bahkieh is lock town
    Naz's slot is lock town, #146
    In a world where I claim to be scum, nobody else but Naz noticed it or comments on it, that's towny, mafia are less likely to vote in this situation, and I'm standing by that
    sorry fucked up my previous post

29. ISO #2129

holy hell this is gunna be a hard game... i should actually lynch you @Bahkieh just because of that claim

Btw, Pestilence, there is only one correct answer to who you swapped...
    hey neat

the answer was bahkieh <-> zerg because immortality is important. we both came to the independent conclusion that FF was disg and that N1 mafia mustve shot bahkieh. this also means our possible roles down are narrowed to either BD or strongman. and we're still BD :shrug:

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    hey neat

the answer was bahkieh <-> zerg because immortality is important. we both came to the independent conclusion that FF was disg and that N1 mafia mustve shot bahkieh. this also means our possible roles down are narrowed to either BD or strongman. and we're still BD :shrug:
    ok there were two right answers, bahkieh or Light, that was an ok swap, i dont need Light's mechanical information
    I need to confirm who mike stole from, and if ganelon shot or not

32. ISO #2132

the plan today 100% needs to be to remove a cit claim from the pool. i think FF turning out to be disg greenlights blink, which leaves us with aamy, naz, hybrid, #2, zerg, and wiisp IIRC. i don't think wiisp is scum and ive got a good gut feeling about naz, so i want to start with aamirus today because she's fallen under the radar

-vote aamirus

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

the plan today 100% needs to be to remove a cit claim from the pool. i think FF turning out to be disg greenlights blink, which leaves us with aamy, naz, hybrid, #2, zerg, and wiisp IIRC. i don't think wiisp is scum and ive got a good gut feeling about naz, so i want to start with aamirus today because she's fallen under the radar

-vote aamirus
    can you explain the blink being green because FF is wolf?

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If foxes flips town hybrid needs a dirt nap straight up
    so FF flipped mafia... unless you in the same mindset as Naz where he was green, and I think her reaction was real, I dont think you pretend to be dumb, you are smarter than this, so why did you still expect a dirt nap from Hybrid?

39. ISO #2139

40. ISO #2140

can you explain the blink being green because FF is wolf?
    dont feel like both blink and hybrid would collectively vote a scum buddy, and i dont feel like blink would be the solo scum on FF's train. mostly a gut feeling at this point but it doesnt make sense for blink to vote FF if he is scum in any reality

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142

-vote Aamirus

Quote Originally Posted by Aamirus
    Btw since I’m caught up:

Townreads:
    Marshmallow Marshall - Doing his usual town meta. Helpful, trying to move the game forward, scumhunting. The classic WIFOM “I’m a town power” D1 post. And most importantly, not getting all flustered the way he does when he’s scum

Light Yagami - not disputing his role claim

Efekannn02 - again, mainly for his role claim

Kenny - because for me this is the town Kenny meta. Distorted seems to be saying Kenny played this way last game as scum which, if true, would erase this meta read for me but from my own experiences with Kenny *cough* Hitler *cough*, he always gets into arguments like this as town where his recollection of the game and what people have posted is not quite accurate and instead of acknowledging that he just tunnels on whoever calls him out

Pestilence - Have never played with an archon before. But I realized something - look as scum you have to essentially manufacture your reads/reading of the game. But what is the likelihood of two different players as scum having the same fake reading of the game in their heads? I figure that if the two of them have the balls to be posting at the same time as each other, they must not be afraid of scumslipping by contradicting each other. So that is my convoluted reason for townreading the slot.

Null:
    Distorted - he is playing like he always plays. I’m mentioning this because those unfamiliar with him would likely townread him at the moment for his play so far (has seemed to be pushing at people and scumhunting quite a bit) but for me with distorted this is his usual behavior for both alignments so it’s not alignment indicative.

Scummy
    Wiiisp - have not played with this person before but he reminds me of PTB. Not sure what to make of his posts so far. They’ve half seemed extremely serious and half seemed like it might just all be an act and that he’s giggling to himself while pretending to be butthurt. It certainly rubs me the wrong way.

Don’t think I’ve seen enough of the others to give a read
    this was the only meaningful post from her, everything else is just her echoing the thread, very little pop-ins, and not doing much else, there cant be a world where she flips town

43. ISO #2143

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    oh my god this game is so fucked lmao
    why did you fucking idiots lynch ff
    -vote wiisp
    Naz is 100% confirmed town FF was mafia he was not town his flip is a lie
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

44. ISO #2144

@Pestilence
    ill probably apologize to you in post-game if you are town, the main poster of your 3 heads needs to learn how to project town, and play the game using his brain, not his emotions

also this I forgot to highlight

Distorted #707
    where's @Falling Foxes and @ZergSoupYum

this pretty much locks in Zerg as scum for me

45. ISO #2145

hey neat

Btw I believe you are bd now me and Mag has a long talk

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

probably in a world where Mike thought he was gunna die tonight, and chose to protect himself, meaning ganelon didnt shoot...

No gal did not shoot and did not heal why use the heal was not mafia target. Reson gal did not shoot is becusecof the crazy bd

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150

ya we both came to the same conclusion, but I had her as town already going into the night
    who did you steal from?
    Bak why did you not give me the potion mag is now an imortal. If you had given me the potion with us two we can detect mafia . Only two roles left. Keth and the strong man. In other words we can find mafia. But we both need to be alive. If I steal and make and target same person I vist. If strong man they die. If they are keth I get feedback becuse of keth a ability. If they don’t die and I don’t get feedback they are town. Do you get it now. And wisp you screwed they up with telling him not to give me the potion. At lest I still have gals heal to use strongman can’t kill thru that. I can confirm town or mafia useing mechanics