Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2432
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The biggest thing to understand with FM is do NOT take anything personally. If you are getting pushed, dont worry since a lot of the time people push for information, not always from you either. a lot of the times i will vote and push at people just to see how others (sometimes specifically 1 person) reacts.

If you are town: try to think from the mentality of a scum. what would u do if u were trying to hide from town and mislynch towns. what things stick out as seeming like someone has "more information". example of that would be someone KNOWING someone is town. seeming too confident in that it is a mislynch, then trying to play the "told u so" card the next day to gain town credit.

If you are scum: try to fake scumhunting. or just look for neutrals and toss neutral/mafia when trying to find lynches. try to help town, but not reveal enough to help them too much. you want to try to balance how much info u give.

if ur neutral, just have fun, explore the game and try to target a mafia practice scumhunting, try to genuinly FIND the scums. it will be like a good practice run for u.

Its a slow process of analyzing info and progressing in how you view the other people. but once again, don't take anything personally. even if u get voted up or mislynched or accidently scumslip or something and out urself. tensions run high as well as frustration (real frustration is a good town tell btw, fake emotions are a good scumhunting thing to look for), so dont feel horrible if someone starts saying some mean stuff, it's somewhat common in FM and non of it is because of who we are personally, it just gets very, very frusrtating trying to figure things out - especially when its like D2+ and people are still trolling =P
    I know it's kinda late to be stating this but this is actually a scummy post from Distorted iMHO

5. ISO #1955

yeah kira or pesti one of them is lying, roles don't add up, we have the pesti bd claim and kenny as the vigi that died
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

6. ISO #1956
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yo gan u got a gun?
    efe would be dead 100% if I didn't have one

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    yeah kira or pesti one of them is lying, roles don't add up, we have the pesti bd claim and kenny as the vigi that died
    Ironically this post is helpful (as in it clarifies the game, but not in your favour). Truly. Also how is Kira lying? I don't get it
    Kenny was a confirmed role, confirmed as in the setup was confirmed to have a Town (Role Vigi??), let's do a role count please
    also, I think the Battle Lines are now you, and FFox vs Wiisp and Pestilence
    Wiisp doesn't even trust pestilence, which is reasonable
    but you're trying to get two claims out of the open lol, one of which is basically confirmed (Kira)
    yeah no, ++scumpoints to you hbrid

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Idk you tell me and answer my question
    rude i m not good at remembering specific things

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

This game was still on 9 votes to lynch, completely forgot to adjust it accordingly.

This is fixed in the Day 2 post.

Sorries!! ;-;

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

Well until someone else claims, then they are confirmed for all intent in purpose
    how? all of their roles are additional roles arent the confirmed roles and there can only be 2?

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Funny how nobody saw this. Normally it’s one of the first things called out.

Ikr? XD

I was looking through the thread and saw a concern:

Yes. If you hypothetically have a night action but also have a gun, you may only choose one or the other.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

21. ISO #1971

@Pestilence
    Who is the head talking in italic? I want to talk to him, I like his thoughts, not much the other two, you should also listen to him, he's a more analytical player
    I’m a vegetable :c btw I see you keep going “POE” in all your scum read lists and that’s fair I suppose, but in that case what is it about the people you aren’t scumreading that makes you think they’re town? Just curious, as you’re a town lean for me atm :X

@Mike you’re the stealing ability guy yes? From my point of view as bus driver, you should probably be targeting #2 or blink tonight for your ability steal (assuming hybrid is the lynch)

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

@naz he basically doesn't want the wolves to know when his bodyguard is used, because if either one of ganelon or Mike dies, they lose the game, while the other becomes a survivor... So he's mafia siding so that they keep him alive...
    In what world am I mafia siding. You are claiming just becuse I do not town read you I mist be mafia sideing. You are working hard on tossing shade. Please explain other than me scum reading you how I am wolf sideing .
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #1974

Why?
    k i think it s fallingfoxes, kira(unless he reveals fully) are scum, the reason why i scumread fallingfoxes is he contributed way less than other players and he was on the kenny train. And the reason why i scumread light is something within the roles doesnt seem to add up and he was scumreading kenny at the first time. He even insisted on staying in that vote even after everyone started voting up distorted.

i think dema,mm/beha, pesti(cuz of tpr), wiisp(cuz of your leads and reads etc),efe(cuz he was way too passive to be scum) are town.
    asaasdf

25. ISO #1975

@Pestilence
    Outside your slot, and the claims

Aam, because of his call out of distorted
    You are better because of the way distorted called out your slot
    Naz, for now because of her previous slot holder and his AtE posts

Numbertwo because no agenda

Which leaves, blink, hybrid, falling foxes, and you (if you are fake)
    Possibly wrong somewhere, too early to te

26. ISO #1976

i mean i can add blink and #2 to the scumreads as well just because they seem to be synergizing with eachother well throughout the game. Can make an iso out of it but too lazy.

27. ISO #1977

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    In what world am I mafia siding. You are claiming just becuse I do not town read you I mist be mafia sideing. You are working hard on tossing shade. Please explain other than me scum reading you how I am wolf sideing .
    If anything else you care more about your slot and ganelon, then town, so you aren't siding with us, which is fair, but yet you don't want to work with us, aka lynching the BD, and you are asking our doctor to protect your team... Which is beyond stupid

28. ISO #1978

Wow this town is full of morons. Yes me and Mag are nuetral but win with town we are basically town masons. Yet you are to stupid to see that. You see our win con. I have handed you the mafia the BD is a fake and has a gun yet we let him live??? In what world do you all live.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

tbh, it isn't zergsoup as well as a new beginner he doesn't seem to be obsessed with some opinions of other rather making out his own rather than fallingfoxes which seemed to be sheeping distorted. i think my overall scumreads are fallingfoxes blink and #2

31. ISO #1981

Wow this town is full of morons. Yes me and Mag are nuetral but win with town we are basically town masons. Yet you are to stupid to see that. You see our win con. I have handed you the mafia the BD is a fake and has a gun yet we let him live??? In what world do you all live.
    YA UNLESS ONE OF YOU DIES, WHICH YOU CLAIMING MAKES THE CHANCES OF EITHER YOU OR GANELON DYING A LOT HIGHER

Why the fuck is Pestilence fake again?

32. ISO #1982

@Wiisp imo you should stop pushing and rather look out for the previous posts players made or make iso out of players. i d do it but i think i d miss lots of things or even if i make something out of it i wouldn't be able to use them because i suck at pushing.

33. ISO #1983

@Wiisp imo you should stop pushing and rather look out for the previous posts players made or make iso out of players. i d do it but i think i d miss lots of things or even if i make something out of it i wouldn't be able to use them because i suck at pushing.
    Are you trying to tell me what to do????

34. ISO #1984

Are you trying to tell me what to do????
    yes. because you are getting to nowhere with this style of play

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

Excuse me? I've been isoing people, and rereading the game nonstop... What are even asking me to do? Ignore your slot, because reasons?
    then re read the specific player's posts you suspect, id do but i d prolly screw up at some point

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

I have... Wtf are you talking about, stop gaslighting me
    sorry just forget what i say

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

The bd claim was to protect wisp at start of day 2 and yet no one sees that. Becuse wisp projects town. He is discredited me over and over becuse it is easy. If we lynch pest today town has a chance don’t let wisp try convince you otherwise. Read my win con. I can only win with town. Mafia will try and kill mag tonight. This is why I said we need heals on Mag.

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

The bd claim was to protect wisp at start of day 2 and yet no one sees that. Becuse wisp projects town. He is discredited me over and over becuse it is easy. If we lynch pest today town has a chance don’t let wisp try convince you otherwise. Read my win con. I can only win with town. Mafia will try and kill mag tonight. This is why I said we need heals on Mag.
    You are mafia siding so that mafia doesn't kill you... Stop spitting bullshit into the thread... If Pestilence is my partner I don't hard bury him day 1 EVER
    @Mafia
    Please kill Mike

44. ISO #1994

If anything else you care more about your slot and ganelon, then town, so you aren't siding with us, which is fair, but yet you don't want to work with us, aka lynching the BD, and you are asking our doctor to protect your team... Which is beyond stupid
    Wisp you are smarter than this. I win with town. You all know that. Protecting mag is pro town. If mag dies Mag alive means I can only win with town. So don’t give me that crap I am only protecting my agenda. I have been pro town from the start. You want me gone becuse I don’t town read you. You want to lead the town to lose. Town it is easy Lynch pest he is not BD that is bullshit. Read my win con don’t listion to wisp.

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

@Mike
    That requires you to steal from mafia
    But in the world where one of you or Ganelon does, then othed becomes a survivor that can win with either alignment, while the one that dies, completely loses the game, so it's always in your best interest to play dumb

If Pestilence is fake, where the hell is the other PR? We evaulate him tomorrow, it's too much fucking wifom today

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998
    Ganelon

@Mike he is right mate. he's not scumpainting

49. ISO #1999
    Ganelon

anyway yeah let's move on to FallingFoxes, why not. I see that maybe Hybrid is Mafia, but if he is nobody is defending him
    I'd say the Mafia might be inactive, very little is happening

50. ISO #2000

Wow town a bd claim that claimed to bus wisp and Kenny killing Kenny knowing kenny was going to vist wisp. And the bd is an extra role NOT Confirmed role. That light is filling that slot. And he has a gun. But hell why not let’s believe that bs claim. When he came in as a detective role not bd then claimed bd. And that makes a missing strongman hit. Yes right strong man would hit wisp over Kenny it is alll bullshit. Town pest is mafia how do you al not see it. Look at the facts omfg lllooookkk. Read my fucking win con I win with town wtf would I side with mafia wisp is leading you all down a fucking rabbit hole.