S-FM The Immortals - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Hello hello hello!! I’m jaccuzi ofc so everyone sheep me and ez win
    Sheep, sheep, sheep, its time for sleep. Rest your head. Its time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead.
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    Sheep, sheep, sheep, its time for sleep. Rest your head. Its time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead.
    Wow this guys a poet that’s pretty cool makes me want to try my hand at one too

Scum, scum, scum this guys a scum. No time for fun, as I’ve found the scum. Lynch him now and lynch him right, or else I’m going to be killed at night.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And That Looks Like A Serial Killer.. So, Im Gonna Say That @Demaris Is Prob A Neutral Killing Role. AKA SK
    true..but who in their right head would just say hey look at me I'm sk on the first day?
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Wow this guys a poet that’s pretty cool makes me want to try my hand at one too

Scum, scum, scum this guys a scum. No time for fun, as I’ve found the scum. Lynch him now and lynch him right, or else I’m going to be killed at night.
    Dang that is really good! applauds Though I must admit your drawing a lot of attention to me. Could it be that It is you who are the scum?

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

NK=Neutral Killing Role.. AKA Serial Killer Or SK
    ah okay. Sorry bout that..(im kinda worried that you all think im seriously sk lol...really dot wanna get lynched early in my first game )

24. ISO #74

ah okay. Sorry bout that..(im kinda worried that you all think im seriously sk lol...really dot wanna get lynched early in my first game )
    Your Fear Is Understandable.. However, Based On Things Thus Far.. IMO You Seem Like The Most Likely Day 1 Lynch..

25. ISO #75

Your Fear Is Understandable.. However, Based On Things Thus Far.. IMO You Seem Like The Most Likely Day 1 Lynch..
    >.< im trying not to sound like a complete moron but look at me..killing it.. I dont know what sounds scummy or what sounds smart..

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Well Maybe Im Bias Because, You Kinda Look Like Near..
    Oh. i can change my picture if you want. I just thought it looked good for a human version of Sans :3

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Meep, says the sheep...

Welcome :P

I townread Light right now, and unless he has finally gotten rid of his meta, I know what he is exactly lol.

As for Demaris, he's pretty null right now... even if he's SCARYYYY xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #80

No Ur Fine.. When I Said That I Was Basiaclly Trolling U Get .00036 Town Points For Knowing Who Near Is..

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Meep, says the sheep...

Welcome :P

I townread Light right now, and unless he has finally gotten rid of his meta, I know what he is exactly lol.

As for Demaris, he's pretty null right now... even if he's SCARYYYY xD
    Who Do You Think I Am Mr. Squishy?

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Pestilence, three-headed monster (Or more idk)... You have done nothing but sarcasm this game, would you mind giving your reads on people? Especially Kenny, Light and myself, since we've been the most active people.

Oh and, just so it's clear. THERE IS NO NEUTRAL KILLER SO FWCK OFF WITH THAT "/$!/¤±£¤±£%!/%!/%!/!!!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Who Do You Think I Am Mr. Squishy?
    A dead man for calling me Mr Squishy

Do you seriously think I'll tell everyone right now xD it'll be in my last will and in my mind, that's it.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Pestilence, three-headed monster (Or more idk)... You have done nothing but sarcasm this game, would you mind giving your reads on people? Especially Kenny, Light and myself, since we've been the most active people.

Oh and, just so it's clear. THERE IS NO NEUTRAL KILLER SO FWCK OFF WITH THAT "/$!/¤±£¤±£%!/%!/%!/!!!!!
    I suppose it wouldn’t be fair to push this off to the other head so I’ll answer!<3

I’m thinking MM/light team is possible, or at the very least MM trying to appeal to Light. I’m getting a power role feel from MM, not sure enough of an alignment yet tho

Idk lights meta sry, but from what I’ve seen he’s been pretty willing to prod and be prodded so atm I have a town lean on him

Kenny feels like a totem pole but I don’t think he’s scum. He’s active enough to where he’s drawing just the slightest amount of attention to himself and he doesn’t seem like the kind of player who’d do that as scum from what I’ve seen in this game but again sry idk anyone’s meta :c

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

I suppose it wouldn’t be fair to push this off to the other head so I’ll answer!<3

I’m thinking MM/light team is possible, or at the very least MM trying to appeal to Light. I’m getting a power role feel from MM, not sure enough of an alignment yet tho

Idk lights meta sry, but from what I’ve seen he’s been pretty willing to prod and be prodded so atm I have a town lean on him

Kenny feels like a totem pole but I don’t think he’s scum. He’s active enough to where he’s drawing just the slightest amount of attention to himself and he doesn’t seem like the kind of player who’d do that as scum from what I’ve seen in this game but again sry idk anyone’s meta :c
    Hey Man My Ass Is An Exit Only.. Nothing Is Prodding Me..

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

-vote kenny
    Care to explain that vote?
    Reads list i think this is how it works..i think Light is a town..and i think marshmello is town too but not sure..
    That's basically reads, a readslist would be including everyone who has been active, with reasons... but at this point of the game it's not so useful lol. What do you think about our three-headed monster, Pestilence?

Oh yea, you don't know our meta, so alright. I'll give you some town points there.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Ahem.... there's not much more to say..... so I guess we are waiting on others now? Maybe THAT could help???
    -vote Pestilence

47. ISO #97

It’s only 3, chill.

Brief reads are that light is doing light things, Kenny is town and I’ll get back to you in a moment because I want to reread your posts forst.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Ahem.... there's not much more to say..... so I guess we are waiting on others now? Maybe THAT could help???
    -vote Pestilence
    Pestilence just had pretty much the same reaction to Yagami's vote as you did, and before you did as well. Are scumreading your own play or?