S-FM The Immortals - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49
Results 2,401 to 2,432 of 2432
  1. ISO #2401
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Immortals

besides, I'll just rail on Pestilence for making us lose if it turns out he bussed numbertwo

2. ISO #2402

@naz lets end this game vote blink. Gg it is over Naz is confirmed town and Numbertwo is also and me. So blink is mafia strongman by default.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #2403

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

7. ISO #2407

8. ISO #2408
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im at L1 lol dobt matter town still wins, when i flip town yall still killl naz lol its the only play
    sorry man :/ you played well this game

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411
    Ganelon

Im at the bar and didnt even remember it was day 4 lol
    drink some for me please

12. ISO #2412

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415
    Ganelon

And mike next time rrad the game bettter lol cuz ur reads were god awfull this gamr lol
    The manipulation dear God it stings

16. ISO #2416

17. ISO #2417
    Ganelon

Yes

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    You hurt my feelings with this post. I dont think im going to help you now
    rip

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

23. ISO #2423

GAME IS OVER!

The Jacuzzi gang, angry and full of revenge, finally march their numbers onto the main Gandor Family Manor, lusting for blood. The main Heads of the family, Berga Gandor and Luck, walk outside and puts their hands in the air.

“We surrender. Despite assassinating your leader, you managed to cut off all our businesses in town regardless… you must have strong connections.” Keith states between angry breaths.

The gang members shouted for him to shut the fuck up and get on their knee’s, and relinquish all weapons. The Gandor’s do so, and the Jacuzzi gang ties them up and starts carrying them to their cars.

Needless to say, the Family villa was burned and the Gandor mafia was no more… And the Jacuzzi gang sought new leadership and their businesses flourished in the districts they now rightfully own.

THE JACUZZI SPLOT GANG REIGNS VICTORIOUS OVER THE GANDOR FAMILY MAFIA! CONGRADULATIONS TO @Bahkieh , @Wiisp , @Mike , @Ganelon @Light_Yagami , @Numbertwo , @Hybrid , @Efekannn02 , @Pestilence , @ZergSoupYum @Kenny , AND @naz !!

Host Notes:

Oh boy, this game was a roller coaster (what game of mine isn’t? haha :P) The beginning of day 1 was

pretty fun to read, it seemed like the vast majority was in it. The tempo was in anyone’s favor as Pestilence and Distorted were the

targets of the lynch. At the end, when it was Distorted that was RNG’d to die… it stopped becoming even and started becoming

heavily town sided. (despite it being one of my favorite Day end post I’ve ever made though :P that lore was to die for! :P)

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...588#post810588

After this lynch though, the mafia started to go on a downward spiral to defeat. Distorted left some breadcrumbs that the more

analytical players were able to analyze and have a strong narrowed PoE on who the scum were. The in actives didn’t help a whole lot

either, and most of the game fell on the burdened shoulders of players like Wiisp and pestilence. Falling Foxes had IRL issues and was

genuinely ill, and I had no replacement for him. Demaris (bless your heart for trying to play love, I really feel that way) needed to be

replaced and Marshall needed one too (I don’t want to speak of it if you are truly curious ask him but don’t expect him to answer

either. Just know it wasn’t his fault.) So I had no one. I actually legit for days on end tried to advertise on MU to just get 2 final signs,

no way was I getting possibly Subs there either. And my other Homesite PerC were filling up games and no one really wanted to play or

sub in. Everyone I knew that could of done it absolutely couldn’t, so Foxes sadly had to succumb to the AFK Scum archetype and took

the fall. His flip of Majeedah caused SOME confusion, but the majority wasn’t convinced and knew Bahkieh’s slot was confirmed Majeedah.

I won’t lie The Day 3 post was my second favorite, as it was a heartbreaking story of the two leaders falling to their death:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...517#post811517

But after that, despite the town deaths and the Zerg Mislynch, mechanically the game was solved and eventually poor Aamirus fell,

thus left Blink left. This man targeted himself, despite it all, ready to surrender. But then Pestilence did the insane: He targeted himself

with blink. It. Was. Glorious. And everyone was in awe, but it was amazing :P It was so amazing instead of just giving up myself (you

can see I was getting to the point of not caring as the game was essentially over) I made one final lore filled post and let it go on. Of

course they lynched Blink (Bleeh!), and the game ended.

I’m not upset the town won despite the in actives, I am happy for them! I was just personally rooting for my underdog scum team

despite all odds, and was just disappointed in the heavy town sided mechanics my game supplied. I’ll be fixing that don’t you worry! :P

I plan on changing the neutral roles and maybe lessening the confirmed town roles so the mafia have more wiggle room and the

neutrals don’t feel they need to OUT THEMSELVES! (Cough mike)

My heart goes out to @blinkskater for trying as hard as himself and how far he got. My heart also goes out

to @Wiisp for putting as much effort as he did, I do feel bad for the In actives and I hope our FM players

start to drop the habit when they sign for games. Thanks for playing @Demaris despite not enjoying it! I enjoyed you!

Thanks @ZergSoupYum for signing too, We really enjoyed you and I hope you continue playing with us! good

effort @aamirus ! Sorry they lynched you @Distorted didn't really feel like you should of been the lynch. And I’m sorry for the RL struggles @Falling Foxes , get better soon! And you

better show me that Figurine when you’re done! Hehe~ I’m not naming an MVP, it’s not my style really as a host so if you truly feel the need to, go nuts: 99 votes to hammer.

GG everyone and I hope despite the flaws people still enjoyed my game :P

Oh and P.S another shoutout to @Marshmallow Marshall for helping me with the setup initially, you better help some more mr. Squishy! Let’s perfect this thing!
    Last edited by AIVION; April 6th, 2019 at 09:54 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #2424

Role List
    1. Jacuzzi Splot = Efekannn02
    2. Czeslaw Meyer = Kenny
    3. Majeedah Batutah = Marshmallow Marshall/Bahkieh
    4. Potential Power Role/Donny Davis = Pestilence
    5. Potential Power Role/Nice Holystone = Light_Yagami
    6. Gang Member = Hybrid
    7. Gang Member = Numbertwo
    8. Gang Member = Wiisp
    9. Gang Member = Demaris/Naz
    10. Gang Member = ZergSoupYum
    11. Keith Gandor = Aamirus
    12. Berga Gandor = Blinkskater
    13. Luck Gandor = Falling Foxes
    14. Molsa Martillo = Distorted
    15. Issac Dian = Mike
    16. Miria Harvent = Ganelon

Discord servers used:
    Link to Archon chat: https://discord.gg/xw696Uu
    Link to Mafia Chat: https://discord.gg/XbzzXb
    Link to Dead chat: https://discord.gg/yBHPUC
    Link to Miria and Isaac’s Chat: https://discord.gg/nTqT74

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

25. ISO #2425

I also want to add that it was a pleasure being apart of Stealth's and Otaku's Archon hub, and it was fun reading their conversations and bad meme's :P (also made night actions easy to manage lolz)

Truly a pleasure :3

26. ISO #2426

27. ISO #2427

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    GG Aivion was fun
    <3

:3

28. ISO #2428

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

Thank you aivion your the best
    thanks love <3

GG everyone :3

31. ISO #2431

32. ISO #2432

gg everyone ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce