Unlock my and Efekannn02's threads
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Unlock my and Efekannn02's threads

Efe's threads dont appear to be closed???? Might be a glitch with your account. Have you tried turning your computer on and off again?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #4

Afaik the two threads that have been moderated (at least in horrendous content) were because they featured the topic of child rape, which is blatantly against two rules.

Edit: I dunno what the fuck is up with your posts on CJO but there are only so many threads you can post 3 words in before a staff member gets fed up with all the notifications.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; March 28th, 2019 at 01:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Afaik the two threads that have been moderated (at least in horrendous content) were because they featured the topic of child rape, which is blatantly against two rules.

Edit: I dunno what the fuck is up with your posts on CJO but there are only so many threads you can post 3 words in before a staff member gets fed up with all the notifications.
    It's proably Cryptonic did that, never liked him...
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    It's proably Cryptonic did that, never liked him...
    Who me why in the heck would I do that????

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

7. ISO #7