StealthBomber16 got fired?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

StealthBomber16 got fired?

Not many pepole know about this weird guy, but i know him. Now i'm gonna talk about the amazing story of Gaylord "StealthBomber16" Dickson.
    StealthBomber16 was a usual guy, wearing usual clothes and overall a "Generic human". He didn't mind doing anything weird until now...
    He got fired from his old job, which was "Shit eater" and it was about eating shit and telling how good it taster. It was his favourite job but the new guy was fired: Cryptonic.
    He could eat tons of shit in a millisecond! That's proably because he liked licking many asses and asses taste like shit because it's the place from where shit comes out.
    He talked with the boss:
    - How you dare to hire this guy?
    - Proably because he has a FURSUIT, i could hire you too if you'll have a one.
    - Eh... What's this?
    - It's that one costume that Cryptonic wears.
    He looked at him and his fursut was so fur! He wanted to look like him and stopped hating him.
    Now after time passed, his throughts about getting a nice fursuit ate his mind, he wanted to find it at all it costs!
    He finally talked to Cryptonic, which was in fursuit:
    - Hey Cryptonic, huh, you look so nice?
    - Yeah, i do.
    - Where u got that fursut.
    - In https://furry.com
    - Thanks!
    He found a fursuit. He was so happy because you can do so many stuff in a fursuit
    He finally got hired again and he was so happy! He can eat shit again!
    He thanked Cryptonic for this nice look that he got. He was a gay boyfriend of Cryptonic for his entire life.
    Legend says that they still wear fursuits.

But i was only an observer, i can't tell if it's true.
    Anyways, thanks for reading this story of true fur and thanks @Efekannn02 for support.
    -NinetyNine
    Last edited by Arsonist; March 26th, 2019 at 09:34 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5