Marsmallow Marshall raped a goat!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Marsmallow Marshall raped a goat!

News reported someone with name "John Vanberg" kidnapped a goat from a farm and but his penis into a goat's goatse.
    5 hours later, polic arrived into the place of crime, but it was too late, he already took the goat into his house and fucked it.
    Finding his house is in process. Recently, our experts found that he's registred on a forum with adress "https://www.sc2mafia.com". Just now they found that thi guy's nickname on the forums is "Marshmellow Marshall", his IP tracking is in process and soon this goat fucker will be in jail. Some sources say that Gaylord "StealthBomber16" Dickson helped him in the process of kidnapping of the goat. They shared the data through private messages about where's the closest farm with goats and decided the time when they'll meet to kidnap and rape this goat. Both will recieve punishements for raping a goat and goat will be returned to it's farm.

Source: https://urmomgay.com
    Last edited by Arsonist; March 23rd, 2019 at 04:41 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: Marsmallow Marshall raped a goat!

didn't know Frenchies shagged goats as well. @Marshmallow Marshall are you part Welsh or Irish?

3. ISO #3

Marshmallow Marshall? I don't know Marshmallow Marshall, Marshmallow Marshall worked for Magoroth and he was always extremely highly thought of and he still is, I didn't know Marshmallow Marshall. That's up to him. What a stupid question that is. What a stupid question. But I read you alot, you ask a lot of stupid questions. I think Efekann is a very unprofessional man. I thi- he does this with everybody; he gets paid to do that. You know, he gets paid to burst in, He's a very unprofessional guy whether it was me or Arsonist or anybody else he would've done the same thing. Uhh. Look I don't think he's a smart person but he's got a loud voice and he... wait wait Arsonist do you mind if I answer the question? And, as far as I'm concerned, I haven't made that decision. but it could be others also. When you're in Circlejerk, this is a very shitty place to be, this is a very garbage place- you have to treat the Circlejerk with respect you have the Moderation with respect. If you've ever seen him dealing with Cryptonic or Arrow, its a disgrace and he does it for, you know the reasons its the same thing with Rachyl. I watch her get up. I mean, you talk about somebody that's a loser she doesn't know what the hell she's doing.

source
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #4

C'mon guys, I leave you for two days and you start raping goats?? For God's sake...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5