2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Delete his petition

2 100.00%
  • Delete his petition

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. ISO #1

Petition to fucking delete StealthBomber16's petition

You think you can beat me in the shitposting you motherfucking bitch?
    I can create over 9000 of shitposts that are worse than your "Magnus optus" and "Signature remade" thread.
    If you'll face me 1v1 at the troll battle for the CircleJerk mod, you'll be dead, kiddo.
    Motherfucking delete this guy's petition, i'm the true moderator of the whole CircleJerk, including this place.

This guy isn't even a shitposter, he's a poser of the true glorious subculture of shitposters. And the true shitposting king, which has lvl 1000 at shitposting is me and only me. Not even Efekannn02 is close to my skill of shitposting. And now we see a fucking kid saying "OmG i'M dA gOd Of ShEeTpOsTiNg!!!!11!!". You're not the god of shitposting, you're just a child.

Go shitpost on your twitter. This subforum is only for true shitposters.
    Your shitposts are too clean to be even called "shitposts", it's just some trash that has no meaning at all, like those "post-modernist" memes.

Now sign here by voting in poll if you think this guy is just some kid trying to say that he's "god of shitposting". I'm the true god.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #2

Re: Petition to fucking delete StealthBomber16's petition

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    You think you can beat me in the shitposting you motherfucking bitch?
    I can create over 9000 of shitposts that are worse than your "Magnus optus" and "Signature remade" thread.
    If you'll face me 1v1 at the troll battle for the CircleJerk mod, you'll be dead, kiddo.
    Motherfucking delete this guy's petition, i'm the true moderator of the whole CircleJerk, including this place.

This guy isn't even a shitposter, he's a poser of the true glorious subculture of shitposters. And the true shitposting king, which has lvl 1000 at shitposting is me and only me. Not even Efekannn02 is close to my skill of shitposting. And now we see a fucking kid saying "OmG i'M dA gOd Of ShEeTpOsTiNg!!!!11!!". You're not the god of shitposting, you're just a child.

Go shitpost on your twitter. This subforum is only for true shitposters.
    Your shitposts are too clean to be even called "shitposts", it's just some trash that has no meaning at all, like those "post-modernist" memes.

Now sign here by voting in poll if you think this guy is just some kid trying to say that he's "god of shitposting". I'm the true god.
    <3 Nah We Are Similiar OP
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #3

Denied. My support goes to the troll who thinks about what he's doing. He has attained an higher level of existence than you, weaklings. Bow before your true master.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I guess you actually have a point here. Your shitposts are actually shit while stealth's are hilarious.... hmm maybe that does make u a better shitposter?
    Of course, his signature change was so funny.
    Hahahaha i laughed so hard.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

7. ISO #7