User Tag List

1. ISO #1

1-S2-1-9701118 JOHNCENA

1-S2-1-9701118 JOHNCENA
    Intentional Gamethrowing
    In-game slot: 14 Mayor (hotkey 8 )

Summary:
    Day 4:
    At this point all neutrals are dead and only three towns are dead. There are 3 mafias, 1 sk, and 5 towns.
    We ask mayor to reveal himself, our crier is now confirmed. After he doesn't reveal, I decide to take some initiative. I trial 13, who is mafia but had a really well made fake lw. He gets innoed.
    We trail 14. He claims doctor, which is impossible in the setup with 2 dead protectives and a confirmed crier. He is guiltied. He flips Mayor.

To add insult to the injury, he claims in the graveyard "I thought I was evil" "there was no mayor interface" "I didn't know I was mayor". It's almost as if he wants to troll even after he already gamethrew.

It also doesn't help that he is already on watch list.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-9701118 JOHNCENA

ID Verification
    JOHNCENA: 1-S2-1-9701118

Hotkey

Summary:

JOHNCENA chooses the name hitl04 and roles Mayor in slot #8

N1: JOHNCENA is roleblocked, attacked and healed.
    D2: JOHNCENA confirms he was attacked and healed
    D3: JOHNCENA leads the lynch on the Executioner for saying a lynched player (Detective) was Triad
    D4: JOHNCENA is put on trial, claims Doctor, creates a fake Doctor LW on the spot and is lynched

In dead chat JOHNCENA claims the game bugged out and he had no interface.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes

Player Offenses
    Game-throwing

Previous Offenses
    Role-quitting 3x Watchlist
    Role-quitting 2x Watchlist
    Role-quitting On hold (Currently being audited)

Recommended Action
    4x Watchlist

Additional Notes
    Before this gets finalized, just need some confirmation of two things.

1. Is there any known bugs where the interface doesn't show? @Arrow @Helz
    2. If a player elects to hide the interface, does it show up as hidden when reviewed in a replay?

If answer is no to both of those questions then punishment stands as suggested.

3. ISO #3

@rumox
    1. No there isn't. Even if there is, he wouldn't think he is evil or doctor.
    2. If the interface is hidden by the player, it will show that it's hidden in the replay too. I remember reviewing a report, and one player was a lookout, but he had a little green button top right because he elected to hide it, so I had to go around the replay to find who it was.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    1-S2-1-9701118: 4x WL
    I support this action
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.