S-FM The Immortals Signup - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: S-FM The Immortals Signup

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    if the archon guys agree to join separately we might start the game pretty fast
    Tekkobra isnít comfortable playing solo because he hasnít played before. Otaku would prefer to archon with us. Sorry, the archon is staying together.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

<3 yay!

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

@Ganelon
    @Demaris
    @Wiisp
    @Efekannn02
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Pestilence
    @Hybrid
    @Distorted
    @Kenny
    @ZergSoupYum
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Falling Foxes

If I can aquire one more /sign I will be starting this game tonight... maybe around 6-8 PM EST.

Otherwise I will start this tomorrow when I find the time (Unless I don't find 1 more sign then the cycle repeats itself >_<)

Thank you!

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Fiiiiine
    hugs

:3

GAME STARTS TONIGHT AROUND 6-8 PM STAY TUNED!

Will send role cards out a bit beforehand.