S-FM The Immortals Signup
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM The Immortals Signup

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to New York! The gang battles will be starting shortly, and we'll need every able bodied man and woman to sign up for the cause! Who will you be following? The Gandor family mafia.... Or the Jacuzzi Splot gang! (or go solo as the cutest theives ever <3)

All it takes is 1 sign up from each of you! And the battle for the ages can begin!!

Setup List is here, and another special help to my darling squishy for helping me make it! <3: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Immortals-16P

Player list:

1. Ganelon the Wise
    2. Demaris the beautiful
    3. Wiisp the Great
    4. Lord Efekannn02
    5. Mr. Squishy~
    6. Lord Kira
    7. Number two the stout
    8. Pestilence the many
    9. Hybrid the Potato
    10. Distorted the righteous
    11. Kenny the Strong
    12. Zerg the Kind
    13. Blink the Determined
    14. Mike the corageous
    15. Falling Foxes the Regal
    16. Aamirus the amazing~

Reserves:

1. Bahkieh the Pirate!~ Yarr!
    2. Naz the awesome

Last edited by AIVION; March 28th, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM The Immortals Signup

^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ahh fuck it...
    /in
    <3

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

this is technically an MFM, I think

edit: I may try and assemble an archon for this game with a few friends. Depends on who I pull together. Can I do a 3+ Man archon? Don’t have the attention span to play a 16 man game without some internal memes right now.

edit 2: according to the archives, games that are 14-20 slots are MFM and 20+ is FM
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; March 20th, 2019 at 10:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

edit: I may try and assemble an archon for this game with a few friends. Depends on who I pull together. Can I do a 3+ Man archon? Don’t have the attention span to play a 16 man game without some internal memes right now.

edit 2: according to the archives, games that are 14-20 slots are MFM and 20+ is FM
    I personally enjoy archons so I as a host am not against it.

However if enough people say they don't want to deal with an archon in the game exist, then I may have to say no.

Otherwise go for it! I would enjoy watching it xD

Also oh. Uh ok I guess this is a M-FM..
    >.>
    Last edited by AIVION; March 21st, 2019 at 04:05 AM.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    /signup? Hope this works for you...
    Yes Hun welcome!

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

/in as archon, I’ll send details over PM when I work them out
    Sounds good <3

If others who want to sign or are signed and don't like archons or something like that speak thy peace now.

16. ISO #16

About the archon: Nice!

About the M-FM: M-FM is not used anymore..... since a long time now. I'll do some search and come back with the new thing. I know it was all replaced by S-FM and FM, though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Since this is filling faster than Ganelons game, can we start this first?
    I think mag needs 3 or 4 more signs so that's something to ask MM about lol

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Since this is filling faster than Magoroth's game, can we start this first?
    I asked For Mr. Squishy's opinion and asked Magoroth, and yea.

At this rate since there's no Ongoing FM if, say, my game fills up before Mag's...

Then yea, my game would start first.

just throwing that out there as a heads up to you guys signing for my game just in case others are signing for his as well~ :3

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    /sign
    Big ol' nublet, haven't played Mafia in a while so this should be interesting
    Yay! ;D

Thanks and welcome!!

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    /sign
    Big ol' nublet, haven't played Mafia in a while so this should be interesting
    Hey welcome Zerg! I think we used to play Mafia and Parasite together, Zeratul here

Good luck!

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    MFM was used back when this site had more active members. /reserve Just cuz im nice. I wont commit to a full sign just cuz I have a hard time keeping up with any game im in
    absolutely fair, prioritize yourself first. you come before the game.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

MFM was used back when this site had more active members. /reserve Just cuz im nice. I wont commit to a full sign just cuz I have a hard time keeping up with any game im in
    Appreciate you!~

absolutely fair, prioritize yourself first. you come before the game.
    100% Agree!

Hey, I might not have a job in a couple weeks, then ill try getting more into Mafia
    I hope everything is alright...

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    /sign only because aivion.

Wtf is that ***** i vote no
    ;)

Uh, wut? O.O

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Who bans the word hy dra but not other offensive words.
    This site xD

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Who bans the word hy dra but not other offensive words.
    EXCuSe me wATcH yoUR mOUtH

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

37. ISO #37

XD

Any other neigh Sayers to the Archon or the usage of Archons in the game??

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40
    Ganelon

if the archon guys agree to join separately we might start the game pretty fast

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    if the archon guys agree to join separately we might start the game pretty fast
    Tekkobra isn’t comfortable playing solo because he hasn’t played before. Otaku would prefer to archon with us. Sorry, the archon is staying together.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

<3 yay!

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

@Ganelon
    @Demaris
    @Wiisp
    @Efekannn02
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Pestilence
    @Hybrid
    @Distorted
    @Kenny
    @ZergSoupYum
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Falling Foxes

If I can aquire one more /sign I will be starting this game tonight... maybe around 6-8 PM EST.

Otherwise I will start this tomorrow when I find the time (Unless I don't find 1 more sign then the cycle repeats itself >_<)

Thank you!

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Fiiiiine
    hugs

:3

GAME STARTS TONIGHT AROUND 6-8 PM STAY TUNED!

Will send role cards out a bit beforehand.