Happy pi day!
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Happy pi day!

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Happy pi day!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I feel like GD could benefit from being moved up again so it's more visible. But anyway, happy pi day eh
    I agree with this; it is in fact the only reason for which I put this here instead of circlejerk (it was in FM discussion lol). Happy Pi Day, and may the next one be more visible ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Pi for president
    Err.... Eclipse? You're showing as an unregistered user lol, that's weird