S-FM Pentakill
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: S-FM Pentakill

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    S-FM Pentakill

    Pentakill��

    • The goal of this setup is to help players develop short-term action reads.
    • The mechanics encourage players to organize their actions to prevent the Spree Killer from winning outright.
    • The addition of a Jester gives the Spree Killer room to act, and gives the town breathing room for the Spree Killer to make a mistake.



    1 Spree Killer, 1 Jester, 13 Bus Drivers
    Spoiler : expanded :
    Spree Killer
    Jester
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    Bus Driver

    Rules
    All standard S-FM Rules apply
    Pictures are allowed within reasonable size. Hopefully I don't need to specify what "reasonable size" is.
    Videos are allowed as long as autoplay is off.


    Mechanics
    24 hour days. (Could be changed to 48 hours but I think shorter days are better for this setup. If schedule permits, 36 is probably good.)
    24 hour nights.
    Last wills allowed.
    Suicide is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
    Silly Clause: This game can not be on the S-FM Ladder, and this part of the setup cannot be removed from the setup. So, there.


    Rolecards
    Spoiler : Rolecards :

    Spree Killer
    You may spree at a player's house at night.
    If no players visit that player at night, you do nothing.
    If that player is visited at night, you instead kill them, and all players who visit them.
    You have no cooldown between sprees.
    Jester
    You may switch two players at night.
    You do not visit those players, meaning that the Spree Killer can not kill you from visiting another player.
    If you are lynched, you MUST choose one of the players who voted you to die. This kill can be swapped by the Bus Driver
    Bus Driver
    You MUST switch two players at night.
    Those two players' positions are swapped.

    Spree Killer: Eliminate all of the Bus Drivers (or as many as is possible), OR kill 5 people in one night.
    Bus Drivers: Eliminate the Spree Killer.
    Jester: Get hanged.

    Fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    - Can bus drivers bus themself?
    Yes

    - Do you consider the location the player is bussed to as visiting? (ex: A buses B with C. If MM visits C, will A be considered visiting C? or is he only visiting B?)
    A is switching both B and C, so he is visiting both.

    - Are the players considered visiting where they are bussed to? or who they visit first to bus?
    Players visit both of their targets.

    - Can we get the gate of steiner achievement?

    - How toxic are you planning on this to get?
    Extremely

    Note: to fix the OoO issue, just assign everyone a number. that is the order it goes in. (the number assigned to players is not revealed to the players.) host info only.
    This is a good idea.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; March 16th, 2019 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  2. #2

    Re: S-FM Pentakill

    This is the MM Buss-driver setup from Mod. I thought this was a points farming setup. in case MM wins. Difference is the added Jester. Played it once as MM and won lol. With Tons of BD easy to hide among them the trick is not to get hit by buss at night.

    question is how would yo duo OoO on this setup? what buss driver goes first I mean. you can end up with any number of combos depending on what Buss-driver you give first action to.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  3. #3

    Re: S-FM Pentakill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is the MM Buss-driver setup from Mod. I thought this was a points farming setup. in case MM wins. Difference is the added Jester. Played it once as MM and won lol. With Tons of BD easy to hide among them the trick is not to get hit by buss at night.

    question is how would yo duo OoO on this setup? what buss driver goes first I mean. you can end up with any number of combos depending on what Buss-driver you give first action to.
    - Can bus drivers bus themself?

    - Do you consider the location the player is bussed to as visiting? (ex: A buses B with C. If MM visits C, will A be considered visiting C? or is he only visiting B?)

    - Are the players considered visiting where they are bussed to? or who they visit first to bus?

    - Can we get the gate of steiner achievement?

    - How toxic are you planning on this to get?

    Note: to fix the OoO issue, just assign everyone a number. that is the order it goes in. (the number assigned to players is not revealed to the players.) host info only.
    Last edited by Distorted; March 14th, 2019 at 01:19 PM.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  4. #4

    Re: S-FM Pentakill

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    - Can bus drivers bus themself?
    Yes

    - Do you consider the location the player is bussed to as visiting? (ex: A buses B with C. If MM visits C, will A be considered visiting C? or is he only visiting B?)
    A is switching both B and C, so he is visiting both.

    - Are the players considered visiting where they are bussed to? or who they visit first to bus?
    Players visit both of their targets.

    - Can we get the gate of steiner achievement?

    - How toxic are you planning on this to get?
    Extremely

    Note: to fix the OoO issue, just assign everyone a number. that is the order it goes in. (the number assigned to players is not revealed to the players.) host info only.
    This is a good idea.
    Answers in green
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; March 16th, 2019 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  5. #5

    Re: S-FM Pentakill

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Answers in green
    Alright. It'd be best adding these particularities to the rolecards, so people can know that without reading the entire setup thread, because nearly noone does that...

    So, if you (or anyone) host this, I assume you do not hold the site or VBulletin responsible for any sanity issue or headaches due to the bussing paradoxes? If so, Approved.

    Thank you for your input, Distorted!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  6. #6

    Re: S-FM Pentakill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is the MM Buss-driver setup from Mod. I thought this was a points farming setup. in case MM wins. Difference is the added Jester. Played it once as MM and won lol. With Tons of BD easy to hide among them the trick is not to get hit by buss at night.

    question is how would yo duo OoO on this setup? what buss driver goes first I mean. you can end up with any number of combos depending on what Buss-driver you give first action to.
    Of course you won, MM is great... ;-)

    ~~

    This is a fun, short to play and not really activity-eating setup, I believe that the idea is good and that the setup could be played between/at the end of another game, eventually. But before approving it, I have some questions.
    Which were already asked by Distorted. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •