M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 101
Register

User Tag List

Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,050 of 5654
  1. ISO #5001

Re: Timmy Town

alright @blinkskater we had Jack Shepard in that 1 MU game, then senoji, now we have falling foxes. i said this after the senoji scum flip, im lynching these level headed logical players lol.
    @Falling Foxes either you are the most emotionally stable person ive met whom plays mafia, or u are scum. u have put a lot of effort into this game, especially D1, and now D3. how you are showing little to no frustration, and everything is apparently starting to "click" for you. it is just completely off.

-vote falling foxes

if everything is making sense to u, then lay it out in a detailed way for us so it starts making sense to us.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #5002

3. ISO #5003

4. ISO #5004

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    If we are going to keep talking about Distorted.
    Just fucking Lynch him. What is this literal stall going on right now plz
    @Damus_Graves because fox decided to vote you and i called him out on it. he decided to vote when we were turning the attention to naz and kenny to. so now it is back to me and u.

5. ISO #5005

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    @Distorted

When a cop claims a red check everyone will lynch that person so that they can confirm. That was a lot of pressure. One vote is ignoring the context and also, knowing that you had misleading information, yeah it was important to reveal then.
    no, look at my reveal. it even states a red check is most likely BS. it wasnt delayed information, i gave that info that it was meaningless right there in my reveal.

6. ISO #5006

7. ISO #5007

8. ISO #5008

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Craig is my best friend, we golf together (he is a golf caddy is more accurate)
    I am Daniel Sampson a 36 year old detective
    I also hang out with Cooper Clarke and Madeleine Roberts
    Angela King asked me to investigate her spouse, @srceenplay , on suspicion of cheating

I grew up in a large upper class neighborhood, and im not in the greatest shape
    Why would a golf caddy be a bodyguard?

9. ISO #5009

10. ISO #5010

11. ISO #5011

Why would a golf caddy be a bodyguard?
    Maybe it's his day job?

Lol

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

12. ISO #5012

13. ISO #5013

14. ISO #5014

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Maybe it's his night job?

Lol
    ebwop

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

15. ISO #5015

16. ISO #5016

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Maybe it's his day job?

Lol
    I see 0 reason why the rolecard wouldnt suggest it.

I just feel like everyone's roles are suggested in at least one rolecard. Wiisp's mentions Damus as a best friend but nothing about a power role... that doesn't make sense to me that the closest character would not have flavour that hints at that.

17. ISO #5017

Ok.

Fallen talk to me.
    Spell it out;
    Distorted is scum in your eyes or no?
    What’s got you so at odds with me?
    Distorted is confusing as fuck and that's all I can say. I thought he was scummy town yesterday, I might have been right but he's giving me a headache so I took it out on him. Every theory we were beginning to develop at the start of the day he poked holes in... most of those holes seemed pretty fake to me though so just seemed like confusion tactics. Could be weak arguments, and I'm not just talking about his argument on you. The arguments about Last Will being altered and various things like that were just "hey! here's something to doubt for no reason" obviously there was no reason to WIFOM that, especially when we had a confirmed Lawyer flip.

I've explained my reasons on you.

18. ISO #5018

I see 0 reason why the rolecard wouldnt suggest it.

I just feel like everyone's roles are suggested in at least one rolecard. Wiisp's mentions Damus as a best friend but nothing about a power role... that doesn't make sense to me that the closest character would not have flavour that hints at that.
    Kind of like how Sean Watts is hinted at being a killer in my role card

19. ISO #5019

20. ISO #5020

21. ISO #5021

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah his LW wasnt altered. MM was lawyer, (role that alters LWs) and never made it to N1. doubt there is 2 roles that do that

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Dude that LW is pinging me so fucking hard, that doesn't seem like an Auckmid LW
    yeah, but i doubt mafia have 2 ppl that change LWs.
    Distorted is confusing as fuck and that's all I can say. I thought he was scummy town yesterday, I might have been right but he's giving me a headache so I took it out on him. Every theory we were beginning to develop at the start of the day he poked holes in... most of those holes seemed pretty fake to me though so just seemed like confusion tactics. Could be weak arguments, and I'm not just talking about his argument on you. The arguments about Last Will being altered and various things like that were just "hey! here's something to doubt for no reason" obviously there was no reason to WIFOM that, especially when we had a confirmed Lawyer flip.

I've explained my reasons on you.
    my posts were saying it was NOT an altered LW. i stated every possilbity and debunked them all within a matter of posts lol even blink brought up alterred LW and i just repeated to him multiple times its not an altered LW.

exactly, thats why i assume hes town BD, and mafia just used their changing role ability. no real point wasting more thought on it is what my post is saying. he was town BD.

if mike confirms that those roles cant change alignmetns, well now we have a whole different story going on. but until those are confirmed, im assuming it was exactly that. mafia changed his role/alignment to mafia architecet from town BD.

22. ISO #5022

23. ISO #5023

I'll lay out what did make sense then, although I feel like we should all know it by now.

Bahk spoke to Light about the vest and told everyone in the thread. Auck was probably looking at that as obvious scum fishing and so was never going to confirm or deny that comment. Even if Bahk wasn't scum it was definitely going to be useful information to scum.

Auck died so we know they didn't receive the vest. Someone else did and kept quiet about it, or Light made a gun and someone is holding on to it.

Auck was confirmed town, Busdriver.

Scum altered the alignment of Auck as well to make it seem more suspicious. I assume they were banking on Auck's last will not contradicting that or they were banking on us seeing the role as red and thinking that Bahk was scum due to that. I think honestly, it was mostly an oversight on scum's side that this plan didn't go that smoothly.

Distorted started throwing doubts on that theory as soon as he came in.

24. ISO #5024

a single
    yeet
    is in order
    YEET.

25. ISO #5025

26. ISO #5026

my posts were saying it was NOT an altered LW. i stated every possilbity and debunked them all within a matter of posts lol even blink brought up alterred LW and i just repeated to him multiple times its not an altered LW.
    then congrats because just your presence is confusing enough that I don't even know what you are talking about.

27. ISO #5027

Day 2 Votes:
    Bahk: Blink -> Wisp -> number2 -> Eclipse
    Aiv: EFE -> number2 -> Distorted -> Efe -> Distorted -> Aivion
    Wisp: Number2 -> kenny -> Distorted -> Screen -> Eclipse -> Distorted -> Kenny => CPB -> Eclipse -> unvote -> Eclipse
    blink: Bahk -> Naz -> Distorted -> Eclipse -> screen -> Eclipse
    Damus: Kenny -> Distorted -> Distorted (lol) -> Auckmid -> Kenny -> Efe -> Kenny -> Distorted
    Naz: Blink -> CPB/Fable
    Fox: Naz -> Eclipse -> Distorted -> Eclipse -> Efe -> Distorted -> Naz -> Screen -> Naz -> Eclipse
    Eclipse: Kenny -> Disorted -> Ganelon -> Damus -> Efe -> Damus -> CPB
    Efe: Distorted -> Damus -> Blink -> Distorted -> Eclipse -> Blink -> CPB -> Screen -> Screen (lol) -> Eclipse -> unvote -> number2 -> Eclipse
    Distorted: Ganelon/Scvm -> Efe -> Fable/CPB -> Foxes -> Eclipse -> Efe -> Auck -> Damus -> Ganelon/Scvm -> Scvm (lol) -> Eclipse -> Blink -> screenplay -> CPB -> Distorted -> CPB -> Eclips -> unvote -> Eclipse
    Ganelon/Scvm: Distorted -> Eclipse
    Screenplay -> Wisp -> Naz -> #2 -> CPB
    Kenny -> Distorted
    Number2 -> Efe -> Eclipse (Hammer)
    Auckmid -> never voted (but had plenty of thoughts on why distorted could be scum)
    50 pages of votes...

Distorted gave no fucks about his votes, that almost always never comes from scum, usually at least

EOD 1
    Fable (1 [L-9]):
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall (7 [L-3]):
    naz, Wiisp, AIVION, blinkskater, Auckmid, Falling Foxes, Bahkieh
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-8]):
    Distorted, Fable
    Kenny (4 [L-6]):
    Efekannn02, Ganelon, Numbertwo, Scvmurderer
    Wiisp (2 [L-8]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Eclipse
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-8]):
    Damus_Graves, srceenplay

EOD 2
    Eclipse (9 [L-0]): Bahkieh, AIVION, Wiisp, blinkskater, Falling Foxes, Efekannn02, Distorted, Scvmurderer, Numbertwo
    Distorted (2 [L-7]): Damus_Graves, Kenny
    Cpb (3 [L-6]): naz, Eclipse, srceenplay

need to add the dead players, but im busy atm

28. ISO #5028

29. ISO #5029

30. ISO #5030

then congrats because just your presence is confusing enough that I don't even know what you are talking about.
    I did say a while ago distorted always confuses me and is a policy lynch if possible for me lol.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

31. ISO #5031

I'll lay out what did make sense then, although I feel like we should all know it by now.

Bahk spoke to Light about the vest and told everyone in the thread. Auck was probably looking at that as obvious scum fishing and so was never going to confirm or deny that comment. Even if Bahk wasn't scum it was definitely going to be useful information to scum.

Auck died so we know they didn't receive the vest. Someone else did and kept quiet about it, or Light made a gun and someone is holding on to it.

Auck was confirmed town, Busdriver.

Scum altered the alignment of Auck as well to make it seem more suspicious. I assume they were banking on Auck's last will not contradicting that or they were banking on us seeing the role as red and thinking that Bahk was scum due to that. I think honestly, it was mostly an oversight on scum's side that this plan didn't go that smoothly.

Distorted started throwing doubts on that theory as soon as he came in.
    Scum targeted Auck because his silence made it seem more likely that he didn't want to confirm that he was vulnerable.

32. ISO #5032

33. ISO #5033

34. ISO #5034

35. ISO #5035

36. ISO #5036

37. ISO #5037

38. ISO #5038

39. ISO #5039

40. ISO #5040

41. ISO #5041

42. ISO #5042

43. ISO #5043

44. ISO #5044

-vote Naz

This is where I’m at right now. I don’t even know how to process this Fallen/Distorted fight right now.
    Fallen has some strong points against distorted but I would actually hate to spend another dayphase discussing the same shit as yesterday.
    Don't. Let's drop it. Ignore Distorted. And cry tears of frustration tomorrow if his role still doesn't give us a colour other than red.

45. ISO #5045

46. ISO #5046

47. ISO #5047

48. ISO #5048

49. ISO #5049

Well, that's just mean.
    I still love you <3

Vote Efekannn? :3

50. ISO #5050