M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 100
Register

User Tag List

Page 100 of 114 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 5,000 of 5654
  1. ISO #4951

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    yes to both questions
    Thanks Mike.

So there we go confirms Auckmid then.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #4952

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    What do you think of Ganelon's claim as Chris Gordon?

Did your rolecard actually give info on Cara/Eclipse that made her seem like doc?

I feel like Angela King and Robert Cook are the only genuine players on @Wiisp 's rolecard. Their story confirmed eachother and also provided with information.

Oh and
    -unvote

bigger fish to fry.
    Fuck now that i'm looking at it again it says Cara was a med student, and we broke up because she was to conservative.

FUCK.

I mean Chris Gordon is the legit name from my RP, and I have no reason to scumread the slot due to that.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #4953

Does anyone know anything about Kenny's role play?

3 worded name plus I can't even think of it = bad for him.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #4954

5. ISO #4955

6. ISO #4956

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i legit fucked up ad couldn't put 2 and 2 together cara = eclipse = med student = doc claim FUCK
    XD yeah...

7. ISO #4957

8. ISO #4958

9. ISO #4959

10. ISO #4960

Yeah, mistakes made... :'/ I should have asked for this info from you yesterday.

Do you remember Kenny's roleplay? Only thing I can remember is a duck but I don't think he started that

11. ISO #4961

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Fuck now that i'm looking at it again it says Cara was a med student, and we broke up because she was to conservative.

FUCK.

I mean Chris Gordon is the legit name from my RP, and I have no reason to scumread the slot due to that.
    Confirmed not scum here lol
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #4962

13. ISO #4963

Nada. Maybe he's gay or he's straight or he has a pet duck.
    >.> Did he mention he was gay lol??

I thought mag did though.

Needless to say that's not good for him. Kenny should claim his flavor if he has nothing to hide...

14. ISO #4964

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    >.> Did he mention he was gay lol??

I thought mag did though.

Needless to say that's not good for him. Kenny should claim his flavor if he has nothing to hide...
    I never did find my gay exe named Devin Denise Hanson
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

15. ISO #4965

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    We broke up because Devin wanted to be with someone who takes bigger risks. Devin is an electrician.

16. ISO #4966

17. ISO #4967

I was hoping it was me, Kevin Hanson the bisexual... but no one knows me.

We broke up because Devin wanted to be with someone who takes bigger risks. Devin is an electrician.
    Well... I did end up falling for a hooker who works for the mafia, I think that counts.

Job role and name don't fit though...

MIKE I DEMAND THE FULL STORY WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER.

18. ISO #4968

19. ISO #4969

Bahk is town.

Damus is suspicious.

Distorted... I don't know I could lynch here today because we'll get decent info from this flip.

Naz doesn't seem to have a team... could be neutral.

Kenny is weaaak.

-vote Damus_Graves

I'll do an ISO tomorrow.
    How exactly did you come to the conclusion, that ""Naz doesn't seem to have a team"?

20. ISO #4970

21. ISO #4971

22. ISO #4972

23. ISO #4973

24. ISO #4974

25. ISO #4975

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    How exactly did you come to the conclusion, that ""Naz doesn't seem to have a team"?
    Eh, it's weak, Naz seems scummy, could just be distancing and I'm letting that flavour things. She's not working with her team. None of her flavour lines up with anyone, a team mate could have covered that. She bussed MM. People who I suspect suspect her...

26. ISO #4976

27. ISO #4977

My bad. I should have known the SK's prefered mode of killing.

What you think of Naz? You know Naz's meta? Could Naz be neutral here?
    Naz does have more neutral equity then mafia. She also was on the MM train, which gives her not mafia points
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

28. ISO #4978

29. ISO #4979

I think I want to sit on my theory that non towns have 3 worded names haha.

Give us the duck Kenny!!

30. ISO #4980

31. ISO #4981

We should seriously think about fishing out claims now... To find inconsistencies

Yes? No? Maybe?

Start with Naz @naz claim
    I'm on board.

Kenny claim too.

32. ISO #4982

33. ISO #4983

See, this is just reinforcing my scumread on Foxes.

I don't like that Damus, Wiisp and I were forming a town block and Distorted immediately charges in here with excuses to not town read myself or Damus in order to dismantle it...
    Bahk is town.

Damus is suspicious.

Distorted... I don't know I could lynch here today because we'll get decent info from this flip.

Naz doesn't seem to have a team... could be neutral.

Kenny is weaaak.

-vote Damus_Graves

I'll do an ISO tomorrow.
    does this vote not look scummy af. he was literally just talking about how me shading the "towncore" of him and damus is scummy. now he is voting damus. this is either distancing or taking attention off of kenny/naz. it makes no sense.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

34. ISO #4984

35. ISO #4985

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

does this vote not look scummy af. he was literally just talking about how me shading the "towncore" of him and damus is scummy. now he is voting damus. this is either distancing or taking attention off of kenny/naz. it makes no sense.
    The timing of this vote as well comes when the tone is looking like we will leave damus alone and focus on kenny or naz. so its like a safe "distancing" vote. today i have been talking about a connection with damus and fox, and now he is voting him with a no progression "town core" to "susp".

36. ISO #4986

Confirmation bias. I can't fight confirmation bias.

Blink brought up the whole reading people's flavours again to see who made fake claims, it reminded me how suspicious Damus was. You were arguing that he shouldn't have claimed when he did but I disagree. From town perspective he had to so what you said was just shading. Your timing was bad since you came in after Wiisp was deciding who to trust and it seemed more like you came in with the purpose of confusing the thread further by muddying everyone's names. It worked, well done. Seemed like such a scum tactic because scum can't have people confident on who to trust, it makes hunting town easier. You are shading everyone and it just keeps confusing the narrative further.

Okay, why not.

-vote Distorted

Your pick on #2 was just lazy and anti-town. You needed to confirm your role first before you would be useful. You could have picked Aivion and the fact you didn't makes it seem like scum trying to pretend like they made an honest mistake that buys you one more day of being useless.

Everything was actually making sense to me until you popped into the thread again and I couldn't make right from left, it's like you are smokescreen.

37. ISO #4987

My World
    Name: Role: Flavor
    Blink N/A Jeff Peters
    Damus BG Craig Blaise
    Efe SK? Sean Watts
    Aiv EXE Daniel Andy Russel
    Wisp TRACKER Daniel Sampson
    Numbertwo N/A? Jovena
    Bahk ARCHITECT Angela King
    Fox N/A Kevin Hanson
    Scvm VANILLA? Carmen Osborune
    Kenny N/A Jamie Kaitlyn Reynolds
    Naz N/A Judi Clark
    Distorted Cop Melissa Sampson

This actually makes a lot of sense

38. ISO #4988

The timing of this vote as well comes when the tone is looking like we will leave damus alone and focus on kenny or naz. so its like a safe "distancing" vote. today i have been talking about a connection with damus and fox, and now he is voting him with a no progression "town core" to "susp".
    The context was there in the thread, the conversation was about being suspicious of Wiisp's associates, you would know that by reading the thread. Damus was one of them, but so are you.

39. ISO #4989

My World
    Name: Role: Flavor
    Blink N/A Jeff Peters
    Damus BG Craig Blaise
    Efe SK? Sean Watts
    Aiv EXE Daniel Andy Russel
    Wisp TRACKER Daniel Sampson
    Numbertwo N/A? Jovena
    Bahk ARCHITECT Angela King
    Fox N/A Kevin Hanson
    Scvm VANILLA? Carmen Osborune
    Kenny N/A Jamie Kaitlyn Reynolds
    Naz N/A Judi Clark
    Distorted Cop Melissa Sampson

This actually makes a lot of sense
    Just because no one can confirm me doesn't make me scum. Either makes me really unlucky or only in scum rolecards... which is also unlucky. Devin Hanson is such a troll flavour, it's going to bite me in the ass.

I'll claim though. I'm Citizen. There was no point in me speaking up because claiming citizen just didn't provide anything for the game. I see now that people were suspicious I had a power role, well I don't, so no point in targetting me.

40. ISO #4990

41. ISO #4991

42. ISO #4992

Confirmation bias. I can't fight confirmation bias.

Blink brought up the whole reading people's flavours again to see who made fake claims, it reminded me how suspicious Damus was. You were arguing that he shouldn't have claimed when he did but I disagree. From town perspective he had toso what you said was just shading. Your timing was bad since you came in after Wiisp was deciding who to trust and it seemed more like you came in with the purpose of confusing the thread further by muddying everyone's names. It worked, well done. Seemed like such a scum tactic because scum can't have people confident on who to trust, it makes hunting town easier. You are shading everyone and it just keeps confusing the narrative further.

Okay, why not.

-vote Distorted

Your pick on #2 was just lazy and anti-town. You needed to confirm your role first before you would be useful. You could have picked Aivion and the fact you didn't makes it seem like scum trying to pretend like they made an honest mistake that buys you one more day of being useless.

Everything was actually making sense to me until you popped into the thread again and I couldn't make right from left, it's like you are smokescreen.
    How did he have to!!!! lol he had ONE VOTE ON HIM, MINE. i waited until L-2 to claim and even fought it at L-2. he did NOT have to claim.

we have been deciding this all game rofl nothing new here, this is literally a "no u" regarding timing.

is that why u pushed a lynch of a town yesterday? if everything is making sense to you, start explaining because it sure as shit makes little sense to anyone else.

I wanted to check you last night, blink watned me to check numbertwo, and i agreed with the logic behind it being a smart pick. right now i know i cant see green, meaning a neutral will come as a red check also. checking aivion is literally a WASTED CHECK.

43. ISO #4993

44. ISO #4994

45. ISO #4995

46. ISO #4996

47. ISO #4997

Okay, no point arguing with you and if you aren't going to work with me then this is just a stall day for town. If I flip, then please take a good hard look at how Distorted so effectively makes you go 180 on your reads more closely. Heck, I'll put that in my Last Will to remind you if I have to.

48. ISO #4998

49. ISO #4999

Craig is my best friend, we golf together (he is a golf caddy is more accurate)
    I am Daniel Sampson a 36 year old detective
    I also hang out with Cooper Clarke and Madeleine Roberts
    Angela King asked me to investigate her spouse, @srceenplay , on suspicion of cheating

I grew up in a large upper class neighborhood, and im not in the greatest shape

50. ISO #5000