Page 82 of 114 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,100 of 5654
  1. ISO #4051

2. ISO #4052

3. ISO #4053

4. ISO #4054

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Falling Foxes thats actually a really cool tool. i like that looking at it now, really good

how often have u picked scums out soley from that TA?
    I couldn't give you a percentage count but it's worked and even the times it doesn't work 100% it helps narrow things down because people forget what people were actually pushing because there's none of the talk and all action when you break it down like this.

The times it doesn't work is when the whole scum team are organised and hardcore avoiding one another and/or bussing.

5. ISO #4055

6. ISO #4056

7. ISO #4057

Did u see my posts though about eclipse thinking that doctor left feedback? he thought wiisp was able to confirm that he protected him N1... do u think he made that up?
    Yeah and I disagree with you on that. I think he may have scum slipped by not knowing how actual doc works
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #4058

9. ISO #4059

10. ISO #4060

11. ISO #4061

and can we have the BG on blink, doc on wiisp, BD on either the doc, or the BG (u pick) i think making the mafia 50/50 between them will prevent them from hitting either. i wouldent if i was mafia

and wiisp can be on me so if im hit he can see who.
    actually with mafia hooker.. they can select who they want to RB and hit. we need to get the hooker and we can pretty much close out this game.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #4062

13. ISO #4063

14. ISO #4064

15. ISO #4065

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    A doc would know how doc works.

A scum claiming doc wouldn't
    but if he was scum claiming doc and he really didnt know that doc doesnt leave feedback, wouldent he then know that wiisp didnt get feedback? that would be suicide if he beleived doc left feedback and claimed he doc'd someone. so either way, he would either be faking that info of not knowing, or he really didn't know.

16. ISO #4066

and can we have the BG on blink, doc on wiisp, BD on either the doc, or the BG (u pick) i think making the mafia 50/50 between them will prevent them from hitting either. i wouldent if i was mafia

and wiisp can be on me so if im hit he can see who.
    hm this is pretty solvy I oblige

17. ISO #4067

18. ISO #4068

19. ISO #4069

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yeah, the original plan with Light was I was gonna get myself in with Auckmid Night 2 and I would be receiving a gun that night, then shooting Naz Night 3 and starting chats with two other people aside from myself.
    interesting. I think I may lock you as town here.

20. ISO #4070

21. ISO #4071

22. ISO #4072

23. ISO #4073

but if he was scum claiming doc and he really didnt know that doc doesnt leave feedback, wouldent he then know that wiisp didnt get feedback? that would be suicide if he beleived doc left feedback and claimed he doc'd someone. so either way, he would either be faking that info of not knowing, or he really didn't know.
    hmm good point

24. ISO #4074

25. ISO #4075

26. ISO #4076

u know what...

@AIVION ready to become powerful?

either way, aivion is claimed neutral helping town and gains screenplays abilities. so if we lynch screenplay, and he's town then aivion is the new professor. I can see this being mafia, they found a neutral to make the protoge rather than a citizen claim.

-vote srceenplay

27. ISO #4077

28. ISO #4078

u know what...

@AIVION ready to become powerful?

either way, aivion is claimed neutral helping town and gains screenplays abilities. so if we lynch screenplay, and he's town then aivion is the new professor. I can see this being mafia, they found a neutral to make the protoge rather than a citizen claim.

-vote srceenplay
    why would mafia open a chat with themself when they already have the night chat? rather to pick another member who can vote with them.

29. ISO #4079

I started this day with Eclipse, Numbertwo, Distorted, Damus, Srceenplay and Bahkieh as scumreads. I came to those reads through PoE by claims I caught day 1. Now,

Eclipse has started putting a focus on me ever since then. He randomly voted me several times, gave a very weak list of reads, overall obviously struggled. He coasted along. I was mafia with him just a game ago, in Converging Realities. His behavior absolutely matches what I’ve seen there. He seemed disturbed by Foxes’ reveal of there being a female scum role, he dedicated a, for his standards, fairly informative post towards trying to shift the scumhunting towards male names.

Numbertwo did nothing. He wasn’t replaced, he hasn’t contributed anything new. Naturally that would lead me to the conclusion he’s not opposed to staying in the situation the town is in at this moment. Either way, he also did not do anything to keep up the momentum of the game. I’d be strongly against pushes against this slot before something else gets revealed.

Damus did claim a name. The name he claimed also is one Wiisp has posted before. I do not know how much flavor Wiisp knows about his “best friend”, but his reaction seems like what Damus claimed matches what Wiisp expected. That puts Damus in a better spot regarding the mechanical read. Apart from that I find his play poor. He shouldn’t have claimed bodyguard, he shouldn’t have claimed busdriven as simply as he did. I feel like he wasted a ton of potential at that time, he could’ve easily used his info as lure for other scum.

Srceenplay’s action itself was incredibly shady. His roleclaim is professor. His ability is to create a permanent chat with a player, in case he dies that ability gets given to the play he invited to the chat. Of all people he chose AIVION, who spammed a lot, derailed the thread, claimed neutral. He has given a strong town power to a town-derailing neutral. I only see scum-motivation for that, as this would effectively let him communicate with an extra member for his team.

Bahkieh already slipped a lot of information yesterday. He was the one who revealed that Robert Cook is professor, he was also the one who revealed that Daniel Sampson is a cop. He also did so after Wiisp and Srceenplay claimed their names. Today he kept up with his playstyle of yesterday. Obviously he wants everyone to think that Wiisp is cop and Srceenplay is professor. It would make sense if his name wasn’t what he claimed, and he revealed his info to prevent Wiisp from thinking that the mafia has knowledge about him that the town doesn’t have. I believe he simply has a scum rolecard that says the names of the cops who are onto them. This would also align well with the starting flavor post of the mayor getting shot after finding out about the mafia’s identities.

Distorted is confirmed scum imo. He has been exposed, he failed on his roleclaim he used to defend himself. He realized that. His behavior drastically changed. All those signs are part of his scum-meta. He always acts like this when he screws up. None of what he did today also aided the town in any way. A town Distorted would try to solve the game. The scum Distorted we’ve seen this game did pretty much every possible thing he could have done to prevent that. I believe it’s fully clear already that Distorted is the lynch anyway.
    As such 4 of those 6 players remain scumreads.

30. ISO #4080

31. ISO #4081

32. ISO #4082

33. ISO #4083

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    hi ♥
    I wrote a letter for u guys about my feels after reading everything today. It's hard to keep up with 2k posts in 24 hours~
    kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. ISO #4084

35. ISO #4085

36. ISO #4086

37. ISO #4087

38. ISO #4088

39. ISO #4089

40. ISO #4090

41. ISO #4091

42. ISO #4092

really. so what about my roleclaim is fake to u. u call it a "failed" roleclaim, explain.
    You claimed to get Damus lynched. Wiisp has confirmed that they both were bussed. Wiisp is obviously town. That paranoia part is as believable as any fake saying his target got framed, before even seeing the flip or any role whatsoever. How often do town members refrain from claiming to avoid framers?

43. ISO #4093

44. ISO #4094

45. ISO #4095

46. ISO #4096

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted
    whats your flavor again?
    melissa sampson, 36 y/o as well. im on the lookout for the puccini crime family, and i want to nail their leader giovani (non sexual way, dont worry bb im loyal, unlike u...) u work for me, ur 36/yo cop and u keep taking side jobs chasing cheaters.

my best friend is a junior manager named kaleb baker.
    bethany newman and loretta howels are friends.

and i just realized mike did not send me all the info im supposed to get. holy fuck i can check if the bus was real or u got a drug dealer message. it says im supposed to get their real name with my alignment check

47. ISO #4097

48. ISO #4098

melissa sampson, 36 y/o as well. im on the lookout for the puccini crime family, and i want to nail their leader giovani (non sexual way, dont worry bb im loyal, unlike u...) u work for me, ur 36/yo cop and u keep taking side jobs chasing cheaters.

my best friend is a junior manager named kaleb baker.
    bethany newman and loretta howels are friends.

and i just realized mike did not send me all the info im supposed to get. holy fuck i can check if the bus was real or u got a drug dealer message. it says im supposed to get their real name with my alignment check
    This will confirm my "tinfoil" theory of damus being drug dealer rofl

49. ISO #4099

50. ISO #4100

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You claimed to get Damus lynched. Wiisp has confirmed that they both were bussed. Wiisp is obviously town. That paranoia part is as believable as any fake saying his target got framed, before even seeing the flip or any role whatsoever. How often do town members refrain from claiming to avoid framers?
    this makes little sense. my roleclaim came before the bus reveal. and i also claimed that damus could still be town IN THAT REVEAL lol due to needing a few days to figure out what my role actually sees. i didnt push for his lynch until he claimed bussed, which i found susp.