User Tag List

Page 34 of 114 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 5654
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Falling Foxes
    can you explain in more detail your list? its quite out there?
    I agree with distorted... putting scummurderer in your scum lean is weird... and dont tell me its because hes only made 3 posts, cause i will smack you through my computer
    @Distorted
    I like Damus, we've mindmelded alot, he definitely has me in his pocket
    My main reason was people's lack of confirmation on his info dump. He basically spouted his entire rolecard and no one reacted to it. So it's either fake or people are distancing. Or everyone ignored it, that's possible.

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

why?
    Read the post I posted 10 mins ago..

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #1655
    Ganelon

why?
    psst
    "Follow Lord Efekannn's plan"

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    psst
    "Follow Lord Efekannn's plan"
    Lol

His plan will become even clearer when he dies too

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #1658

@Falling Foxes
    question, how did Kenny end up in neutral? I think there's like a large lack of consistency in your lean list
    Maybe I should have just ignored the null and scumleans... just left it as scum and town. Ask me about those and I can provide. I'm struggling with a 19 player game and keeping track of everyone.

I don't have a reason to scumread him. He disappeared, sure, but I count that as NAI.

9. ISO #1659

OK - i just did a full ISO on SCVMurderer. Yes, FULL - every single one of his posts..

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, forgot i signed up for this. Thx for the ping @Light_Yagami . Also holy shit close to 60 pages of shit to read fun. Unfortunately I am really busy tonight and tomorrow night so @Mike replace me or wait for my activity till the weekend. I dont have time to read anything atm.
    Carmen Osborne

63year old IT geezer. Married to Ashton Lilie Berry(she refused to change her last name to mine apparently, the fucking hag). My wife is 20years older then me too. Apparently I was into older woman when I was younger.

Best friend is Sean Watt.

Friends with Rafferty Coates and Blake Field.

I enjoy recycling with my friends as a hobby.

Im your best friend, dont forget Sean. You can trust me buddy ol pal old friend.
    wtf u enjoy recycling with your friends as a hobby? da fk is the matter with u @Scvmurderer

ok so, that is town to me lol a scum who pops in, reveals his RC then leaves? i think if he was scum he would be wondering if revealing his rolecard would out him. he would have waited until N1 to ask about that.

SCV is prolly 1 of my top townreads just for that now xD lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Mm... to be honest Town and Scum groups are the only ones I feel mostly confident with so I wouldn't disagree with you there.

What do you think of Number Two? Since you had reason to interact.

Damus leaning village though I don't agree with.
    #2 I mean they provided some useful information but then some of it was false so I'm torn. They haven't provided any reads of substance so hard to form an opinion there.

11. ISO #1661

Maybe I should have just ignored the null and scumleans... just left it as scum and town. Ask me about those and I can provide. I'm struggling with a 19 player game and keeping track of everyone.

I don't have a reason to scumread him. He disappeared, sure, but I count that as NAI.
    And Whats Your Reason For Scum Reading Me?

12. ISO #1662

You're next to MM on my scum list as you know my town meta too and even flip flopped with me this game which was pretty disgusting.

Your vote also reeks too, but at the same time Idrc as I mentioned earlier.

13. ISO #1663

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You're next to MM on my scum list as you know my town meta too and even flip flopped with me this game which was pretty disgusting.

Its Okay That You Dont Care.. Because, Kira Kares..

14. ISO #1664

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its Okay That You Dont Care.. Because, Kira Kares..
    Then vote Efe. You probably know he's full of shit anyway.

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    OK - i just did a full ISO on SCVMurderer. Yes, FULL - every single one of his posts..

wtf u enjoy recycling with your friends as a hobby? da fk is the matter with u @Scvmurderer

ok so, that is town to me lol a scum who pops in, reveals his RC then leaves? i think if he was scum he would be wondering if revealing his rolecard would out him. he would have waited until N1 to ask about that.

SCV is prolly 1 of my top townreads just for that now xD lol
    Guess you just burst your bubble of distancing theory then.

Come on, you need to come up with better reasons to scum read me.

17. ISO #1667

My friend once told me I was delusional. I laughed so hard I almost fell off my Unicorn.
    I love you just vote efe or me please.

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

I don't know your town meta that well. You also don't know mine.

The two games I have played with you your styles have been wildly different so I can't rely on meta. This style still seems different and since I have never seen your scum games (I know you probably linked me one but I don't enjoy reading games I'm not in) I have no reason to know your meta. I don't know what you play like as scum.

You really shouldn't scum read people for scum reading you. That's not enough of a reason.

I have flip flopped on you, yes, because I don't know your alignment. Guys, its only day 1.

20. ISO #1670

Guess you just burst your bubble of distancing theory then.

Come on, you need to come up with better reasons to scum read me.
    better reasons? ok.

You seem calm and collected. You dont seem to actually be searching more than you are guiding. What I notice about your presence is you are making logical, consistent posts. This is typical of scum because they KNOW who to scumread and who to townread. Your list effectively puts some of the most aggressive lynch pushers in the town slot, thus trying to steer altercations away from them.

BUT, lets get back to my main feeling. You are logical, not confused, and approaching this game way too collected. As a town, finding a scum right now feels completely overbearing, mainly due to the amount of people, the amount of trolling, and the amount of random flavor thats in this game. HOW you are coming off so organized and following a consistent train of thought is beyond me. That would only come from a scum mentality.

how's that? better?

21. ISO #1671

Yeah Efe Is Generally Full Of Shit..

And Im Really Trying To Figure Who The 7-8 Potential Scum Are.
    I already mentioned in post 1626 that he's been flip flopping his role and what it does a bunch and there's no such thing as a citizen with infinite vests and if he was bulletproof he'd just claim it.

In reality he's a killing role of some sort, since he runs a shady business.

OR just lynch me as I said I'm at the point of not caring.

22. ISO #1672

better reasons? ok.

You seem calm and collected. You dont seem to actually be searching more than you are guiding. What I notice about your presence is you are making logical, consistent posts. This is typical of scum because they KNOW who to scumread and who to townread. Your list effectively puts some of the most aggressive lynch pushers in the town slot, thus trying to steer altercations away from them.

BUT, lets get back to my main feeling. You are logical, not confused, and approaching this game way too collected. As a town, finding a scum right now feels completely overbearing, mainly due to the amount of people, the amount of trolling, and the amount of random flavor thats in this game. HOW you are coming off so organized and following a consistent train of thought is beyond me. That would only come from a scum mentality.

how's that? better?
    I Think Thats Better Distorted Cant Argue With That Logic..

23. ISO #1673

I already mentioned in post 1626 that he's been flip flopping his role and what it does a bunch and there's no such thing as a citizen with infinite vests and if he was bulletproof he'd just claim it.

In reality he's a killing role of some sort, since he runs a shady business.

OR just lynch me as I said I'm at the point of not caring.
    Aivion Just Keep Calm And Dont Get Frustrated.. Everything Will Be Revealed In Time.

24. ISO #1674

And Whats Your Reason For Scum Reading Me?
    You managed to convince me that you were town, hence I took my vote off of you but there has been nothing towny in your comments since. You have been emotional and contradictory in your reactions.

I'm starting to feel like it's this site's culture to just scumread anyone who votes for you...? That's scummy to me, why is everyone doing it?

25. ISO #1675

I don't know your town meta that well. You also don't know mine.

The two games I have played with you your styles have been wildly different so I can't rely on meta. This style still seems different and since I have never seen your scum games (I know you probably linked me one but I don't enjoy reading games I'm not in) I have no reason to know your meta. I don't know what you play like as scum.

You really shouldn't scum read people for scum reading you. That's not enough of a reason.

I have flip flopped on you, yes, because I don't know your alignment. Guys, its only day 1.
    Neither do I because I've only rolled scum ONCE and I wasn't really able to properly play it (Last rendition of Illuminati)

The only thing I've done differently was my tunnel on Efe, and that's because I'm pretty confident in a scum flip there.

This is basically my play in the Anime Pageant otherwise and you fail to acknowledge that. (minus the RP I would of RPed but I don't like rping as a dude).

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

Aivion Just Keep Calm And Dont Get Frustrated.. Everything Will Be Revealed In Time.
    It's honestly too late for that.

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

EXACTLY, I don't want to read four pages of one-liners, please either condense your posts or shut up
    check this guy out

Spoiler : not even all of them :
    holy ufuck 200 new posts. AAAAAAA
    can someone give me an overview of what I missed
    I don't want to read 200 posts
    CHOO CHOO, Lynch for the Lynch God, Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne!
    I think naz is turning into me LOL
    no wiisp is probably town, scum wouldn't be this "in your face" aggressive, that would be borderline sociopathic
    Lol, you may choose to read it however you wish
    I don't think such a thing is even possible lol
    metawise. I do agree with you that I would otherwise be scumreading it
    nope, that's 100% town
    ???
    no, I just like to hunt ducks
    nope
    well personally I do not agree that my "syntax" makes my posts incomprehensible but ok
    what the fuck how does that post NOT make sense. are you drunk
    ?????????? how am I not making sense what the fuck
    don't point.
    do you ever expect Efe to make sense...
    Lol. Well @me when you want something cuz I'm done talking to you
    nah, I should generally be universally townread by now
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

You managed to convince me that you were town, hence I took my vote off of you but there has been nothing towny in your comments since. You have been emotional and contradictory in your reactions.

I'm starting to feel like it's this site's culture to just scumread anyone who votes for you...? That's scummy to me, why is everyone doing it?
    Oh Thats An Easy Answer.. Because, I Dont Play Like Most PPL Here I Open With My Role And Have A Pretty Good Record Of Figuring Shit Out.. Yeah Sometimes I Botch It And Read Something Wrong.. But Normally Im On Point.. This Game Is Pretty Taxing For Even Me.. 19 Players Is Hard Especially Since Im Operating Under The Impression That There Are 7-8 Potential Scums.. Due To A Balance Thing.. Not Only That.. But I Never Hide My Role..

33. ISO #1683

better reasons? ok.

how's that? better?
    I'll take that all as a compliment, thank you.

It's mildly better since it's all purely gut reading. I disagree with not being confused, just the other post I was accused of being scum for flipflopping on my reads. People see what they want to see. If you want to get me flipped then fair enough. What are you hoping to reveal on my flip? What info does it give you?

34. ISO #1684

Lord Efekannn you are lying about being a bulletproof and you aren't a citizen with infinite vests. The flavor on my rolecard states that you are a murderer and a completely artist. The contradicting points you lay acrossed all game have been obvious crop.

I'm also ashamed At everyone who can't even see my town meta here and suspect almost all of them (like mm who was passive towards me in the MU game but wants me dead even though clearly I'm the easiest Target to claim that too)

Eclipse is the only one who actually properly read me this game and he doesn't even know my town meta.

Sorry Lord Efekannn but I want the lynch on you today and when you die It will clear me people just have to trust me despite treating me like garbage this game.. the only thing I did that wasn't of my town meta was the tunnel on efe because in following my flavor in my rolecard. I honestly hate hidden setups and only am playing this one because I respect Mike hence why I went through the trouble of recruiting players.

So either Lynch me or Efekannn who lied a bunch this game about his role because at this point I'm probably done with FMs forever I'm getting sick of this shit...

-vote Efekannn02
    please don't go aivion!!!
    -vote Efekannn02

for policy!!! and flavor!!!

if efe flips scum who do you think are his partners so far?
    what do we do if efe flips town tho?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

35. ISO #1685

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    gg ez
    Vote me Lord Efekannn.

36. ISO #1686

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    please don't go aivion!!!
    -vote Efekannn02

for policy!!! and flavor!!!

if efe flips scum who do you think are his partners so far?
    what do we do if efe flips town tho?
    <3

Quite honestly only one I can think of atm is that he's probably with SCV flavor wise. I also suspect MM to be his partner since MM is heavily defending him because of meta and not even acknowledging mine.

So MM and SCV = potential team mates.

If he flips town..? Then I'm gonna have stern words with Mike Post game about my role card...

37. ISO #1687

Neither do I because I've only rolled scum ONCE and I wasn't really able to properly play it (Last rendition of Illuminati)

The only thing I've done differently was my tunnel on Efe, and that's because I'm pretty confident in a scum flip there.

This is basically my play in the Anime Pageant otherwise and you fail to acknowledge that. (minus the RP I would of RPed but I don't like rping as a dude).
    No, you've been contradicting your own story. That's why I'm voting you.

Look, no hard feelings okay? I honestly still like you and I don't want you to take this personally.

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

I'll take that all as a compliment, thank you.

It's mildly better since it's all purely gut reading. I disagree with not being confused, just the other post I was accused of being scum for flipflopping on my reads. People see what they want to see. If you want to get me flipped then fair enough. What are you hoping to reveal on my flip? What info does it give you?
    What im curious about is where you are coming off so nervous about being lynched now. I said you are a scumread with the distancing towards SCV on your lynch list. that was my main reason, and u seem to be in the mentality that I not only have my vote on you, I am trying to continue to push your lynch.

Your flip, if town, would show that your reads are something to look into since they came from a town mentality. literally, that is it. Any interactions im seeing today are NAI. No1 has been put even CLOSE to being lynched, so no real pressure has come into this thread. no scum have had to defend each other. we are literally trying to solve this game by looking at individual play. interactions right now show almost nothing without pressure behind them. Why do you think ive been jumping on any train that gets going? I want to see people at L-2, L-1. I want to hear people yelling "DONT HAMMER WE HAVE 30 HOURS LEFT"; I want to see that kind of chaos. not this WIFOM land trolling chaos.

40. ISO #1690

btw I retract my previous statement. I think we should all claim
    I was afraid of an Executioner/Lyncher being in the game; it would kinda make sense for Executioner to target some sort of TPR/me (yes cuz that's just my luck)

I hardclaim Chris Gordon. I'm British, I "define myself as straight", am twenty-something (not gonna be bothered to check y exact age), dropped out of college, and had a boyfriend who was 9 years old me, but broke up with him because he was a loser electrician who didn't take risks.
    I like Jeffrey Peter and some other guy, and I go duck-hunting with him every weekend (or smt)
    -vote ganelon

i don't like this

read your card again and try again

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

Eh, I've done a lot today in terms of trying to get the answers I need for day 1. I seem to be upsetting people so I'm just going to take a step back. I need to get some actual productive work done anyway and I've been letting this game distract me.

If you want to vote for me, go ahead. No hard feelings. I honestly think my flip could help people solve, I'll include my rolecard on my reveal, plus town have nothing to lose with my role gone.

43. ISO #1693

Yeah Efe Is Generally Full Of Shit..

And Im Really Trying To Figure Who The 7-8 Potential Scum Are.
    7-8?? what is this extra information lol

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

No, you've been contradicting your own story. That's why I'm voting you.

Look, no hard feelings okay? I honestly still like you and I don't want you to take this personally.
    I can't help but take it personally I'm, again, just frustrated atm.

And also how am I contradicting my own story? Lemme reiterate it for you:

I am Daniel Andy Russel. My wife Laura Alma Wallace died by poison. I saw Sean with her lifeless body and he ran off. The papers said it was due to poison, and so Sean has either 1.) is apart of it OR 2.) the poisoner And I'm going with the latter. Sean is also a head of a business that deals in back hand deals so it's shady. He is a SHADY character and a murderer. Therefore I am positive he will flip scum.

If anything became unclear I apologize but I can't help how people interpret shit.

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

Eh, I've done a lot today in terms of trying to get the answers I need for day 1. I seem to be upsetting people so I'm just going to take a step back. I need to get some actual productive work done anyway and I've been letting this game distract me.

If you want to vote for me, go ahead. No hard feelings. I honestly think my flip could help people solve, I'll include my rolecard on my reveal, plus town have nothing to lose with my role gone.
    your not upsetting anyone - i like that your keeping things moving keep at it; dont let some pressure get you to back down!

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

@AIVION wait, explain how efe is a murderer? i know there was a lot of flavor earlier, forgive me for not remembering it - and not wanting to go back and search for it.....
    ^ I just made the post explaining it. My character became deranged after seeing it and Learned about Sean so.. (hence why I did mention he murdered his sister Carol but that got covered up because of Sean's connections).

50. ISO #1700

both of those are scummy dude.. if you are town you are now advocating for a confirmed town lynch in your eyes.
    if you are citizen you just revealed ur not worth killing other than your reads. I hope that part is not true either.