Results 951 to 1,000 of 5654
  1. ISO #951

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post

Shall we push this Distorted scum lean of yours
    cuz I don't like him either this game lol
    jabroni is trying to look towny by "pushing" people
    -vote Distorted
    At This Point You Got Me As Your Best Buddy (blame Wisp for starting a war and Distorted for existing)
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Disagree on scum leans with exception of Naz.
    Town lean on Ganelon? I’d be interested to hear that due to Ganelons ambiguous nature.
    Gan isn't making sense, he's all over the place, and I don't even know what he' stalking about half the time. = likley town.

Sorry you're in there but I just don't seem to trust you at the moment, is your name Chris perchance?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Gan isn't making sense, he's all over the place, and I don't even know what he' stalking about half the time. = likley town.

Sorry you're in there but I just don't seem to trust you at the moment, is your name Chris perchance?
    ?????????? how am I not making sense what the fuck

6. ISO #956

I guess I am? not sure. the only thing I know is that I don't trust AIVION, and that Efe might be town because of that
    Im Town But Not Because Of AIVION I Actually Think He Is A Mislead Town Because It Would Be A Wasted Opportunity For A Executioner To Be That Aggressive

People Who Want To Get Me Lynched Act More Sneaky And Cowardly Like Distorted Afterall And Not Like A Gladiator From Sparta

I Think AIVION Wants To Get Lynched From Me Or He Is Truly A Mislead Towny
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Can you explain why you townread wiisp while scumreading Damus? I was getting similar vibes from those two, not opposing ones.
    Well the fact that they have completely different views on Efekannn makes me not get any similar vibes from them.

Wisp's entrance into the game, poking and prodding at different people gave me good vibes.

Damus on the other hand has been focused on Aivion and Efe the spammer hammers.

9. ISO #959

So a scum Ganelon would have a more clear/understandable syntax? Would this be a meta read?

10. ISO #960
    Ganelon

@blinkskater please explain to me how "I'm all over the place" and "not making sense"?

11. ISO #961

Well the fact that they have completely different views on Efekannn makes me not get any similar vibes from them.

Wisp's entrance into the game, poking and prodding at different people gave me good vibes.

Damus on the other hand has been focused on Aivion and Efe the spammer hammers.
    I will agree that Avion and Efe have had my attention for a minute, but I have been connecting with other players aside from just them.

12. ISO #962

b)
    would it matter if it were? a)
    b) I agree with the Efe/Mag/Distorted(??) reads as well as AIVION
    why do you think MM is scum? or should I just naturally assume he is town since you are scumreading him
    see I don't even know what you're saying so i'm just going to tell you go jump in a lake.

But MM does not feel like his grand old town self at the moment.

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965
    Ganelon

see I don't even know what you're saying so i'm just going to tell you go jump in a lake.

But MM does not feel like his grand old town self at the moment.
    what the fuck how does that post NOT make sense. are you drunk

16. ISO #966

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Fable
    ok, so where are you at then? how do you ideally play day 1?
    I generally just try to focus on making a village core d1 and lynch outside of that. I don't go straight for wolves until d2 when there's actually wagons to analyze and stuff.

So far I got you, FF, and damus there and blink has good tone but I'm not putting him in the village core just for that. AIV got a little too fanatical about the efe push and then them just dropping suddenly was kinda weird, not entirely sure I trust them atm and efe I'm just gonna ignore atp but if we have a vig I don't think that would be a bad shot.

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

and? what a fence-sitty response, go do something useful, and not defend literal cancer
    @blinkskater
    can you explain in more detail any of those scum leans?
    Distorted is playing like his logical smart lets get people to L1 scum self, blinks defensive he's scummy waaaaaaaaah. Naz seems to playing way to nicely with other people right now, which based on how these 48 pages have gone when she's town she'd usually have called everyone morons by now and told me to go get catch herpes or something. Nothing strong just feelings and hunches at the moment.

I tend to be better at finding towns day 1 then I am at finding scums.

By sheer posts alone Efe and Aivion will not flip informed scum team, i'd be willing to bet money on that.

I actually feel decently good about Kenny at the moment because if Timmy is indeed his duck I don't see him being a bad guy since we are in "timmy" town

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

Distorted is playing like his logical smart lets get people to L1 scum self, blinks defensive he's scummy waaaaaaaaah. Naz seems to playing way to nicely with other people right now, which based on how these 48 pages have gone when she's town she'd usually have called everyone morons by now and told me to go get catch herpes or something. Nothing strong just feelings and hunches at the moment.

I tend to be better at finding towns day 1 then I am at finding scums.

By sheer posts alone Efe and Aivion will not flip informed scum team, i'd be willing to bet money on that.

I actually feel decently good about Kenny at the moment because if Timmy is indeed his duck I don't see him being a bad guy since we are in "timmy" town
    Is the idea of getting people to L1 in an attempt to pressure them an actual thing here?

I would think that would be really dangerous to do in a game with majj.

21. ISO #971

mag is ganelon? @blinkskater
    why is he in your town leans?

nice shade

I need more people to vote Ganelon, thanks

I know it wont make any sense to you but that's literally it lol.

22. ISO #972

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Is the idea of getting people to L1 in an attempt to pressure them an actual thing here?

L1 is kinda a stretch imo, you dont need to push them that far, to notice changes in trains
    what site are you from?

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Please Dont or I will mod kill you
    Fine I'll delay it to next month after the FM as a vengeance playstyle so I can still stay in schedule and rock and roll

Im actually getting ''angry'' town vibes from Wiisp but it could be the ''I fake emotions'' scum too (long time I havent seen one and he is foreign from this community soooo uhm highly possible)
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

What Is 3p Exactly now?

And also L-1 Is the point people emotionally snap and reveal all info here

I remember being L-1 for the entire game since a sheriff exposed me on day 2 as scum once

I cant remember the outcome but town somehow couldnt decide to get me lynched and I think mafia won (I cant remember)
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983
    Ganelon

Dude I totally agree, but are you Chris?
    Yes ...

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    anyone knows Gina Honey Davison?
    I know a "Devin Denise Hanson". oh fuck i thought that was a Davison lmao
    and yes apparently that's a guy

36. ISO #986
    Ganelon

well personally I do not agree that my "syntax" makes my posts incomprehensible but ok

37. ISO #987

@blinkskater
    I want to agree, that scum would be less sporadic with their votes, but his level of shading, as well as wanting to vote me, but voting fable instead, who is one of my scum leans, is just so fake to me
    Scum rarely act like actual scum on this sight. 99% of the times scum just sit back and enjoy town mislynch after mislynch, and just laugh to themselves at the chaos the own townies create upon themselves. They generally don't even have to do much just fake a few scum reads (which are really easy to do because the town acts more scummy then the scum) so technically scum don't even have to fake scum reads Lmao! And the town reads obviously come naturally. Scum seldom ever even need to interact with each other or put there necks on the line for each other because the townies playing anti-town chew up all the focus of the game. So day 1's generally don't mean much to me unless I see something that really pings me .

Seeing as how this setup is heavily influenced by flavor and RP. I believe towns to be the most open about their information, especially giving the names. It's likely that if multiple players have information about somebody, that somebody is likely town IMO. Scum will give out fake information, even fake names, because they'll be scared someone has something incriminating against them in their flavor.

Best thing I think to do is get everyone's names and a little bit about themselves in a short Bio. One post so it's easier to quote if we ever need to refer back to it.

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

Scum rarely act like actual scum on this sight. 99% of the times scum just sit back and enjoy town mislynch after mislynch, and just laugh to themselves at the chaos the own townies create upon themselves. They generally don't even have to do much just fake a few scum reads (which are really easy to do because the town acts more scummy then the scum) so technically scum don't even have to fake scum reads Lmao! And the town reads obviously come naturally. Scum seldom ever even need to interact with each other or put there necks on the line for each other because the townies playing anti-town chew up all the focus of the game. So day 1's generally don't mean much to me unless I see something that really pings me .

Seeing as how this setup is heavily influenced by flavor and RP. I believe towns to be the most open about their information, especially giving the names. It's likely that if multiple players have information about somebody, that somebody is likely town IMO. Scum will give out fake information, even fake names, because they'll be scared someone has something incriminating against them in their flavor.

Best thing I think to do is get everyone's names and a little bit about themselves in a short Bio. One post so it's easier to quote if we ever need to refer back to it.
    So then does this tend to be a "sort by post count become WW expert" sort of site?

40. ISO #990

It is but we lie dangerously over here.

Games have been solved with it, games have been lost with it lol

41. ISO #991

I know a "Devin Denise Hanson". oh fuck i thought that was a Davison lmao
    and yes apparently that's a guy
    ''Why dont you take a seat over there?''

Jokes aside is that guy alive?
    I actually realized that some names are described as dead this could be major help at the late game or maybe the people described as dead faked their own deaths in our flavor text

btw my internet keeps dying its annoying af
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #992
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Have you been doing anything weird to a certain duck recently?
    nope

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

Yes ...
    Alright so we are pals, you and I just wanted to make sure.

Earlier when I said I went to college with Jeff, I was fishing for some reactions and didn't get anything other then one other player who said Jeff was a personal trainer or some shit.

But guess what, Mah names Jeff.

Did you kill Kennys duck?

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996
    Ganelon

Earlier when I said I went to college with Jeff, I was fishing for some reactions and didn't get anything other then one other player who said Jeff was a personal trainer or some shit.

no, I just like to hunt ducks

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

Does the name kaitlyn ring any bells maybe?

49. ISO #999

I am gently town reading the fox guy, wisp, mag, efe.

I have an neutral lean on aivion.

scum leans on naz, damus, distorted, marshmallow,

Aivion and Efe do need to die because they are spamming the thread with nonsense now.

@Ganelon is your name Chris?
    wtf bro scum lean on naz?
    -vote blinkskater

Why
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

50. ISO #1000

So then does this tend to be a "sort by post count become WW expert" sort of site?
    No, based on the players who posted that many posts and the information in those posts, it's easy to figure out the alignment of certain players that way.