M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 112
Register

User Tag List

Page 112 of 279 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 5569

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    i sent my message at 6:45 pm est, I got home at literally 8:45pm thats when my shift ended, im not giving you any more information, all the relevant information is out there, including my god damn fucking role... GO READ THE THREAD AND LEAVE ME ALONE and learn how to play the game of mafia
    And Thats How You Tunnel Guys.. Dig A Hole They Cant Back Out Of..

I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I just can't...

Especially since the only game I DID play with him he was Scum... and is doing basically what he's doing now...
    Distorted knows what i'm talking about here, it's not something easily explained. I've won a scum game with Efe, he was scum read the entire game. But I was orchestrating lynches elsewhere so he survived.

He reacts differently when he's under real pressure. This game he doesn't have a care in the world because I do believe he is actually bulletproof.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...K-S-OGC-MAYHEM

AIVION was jester there, Efe was scum who got turbolynched day 1. AIVION had by far the highest post count with double the posts of the 2nd highest.
    Actually it's funny you mention this game, as this is the game that Efe was scum in that I played with him. xD

But nah, I have a WHOLE DIFFERENT Mindset when I'm a jester. My play here can't even compare TBH.

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted knows what i'm talking about here, it's not something easily explained. I've won a scum game with Efe, he was scum read the entire game. But I was orchestrating lynches elsewhere so he survived.

He reacts differently when he's under real pressure. This game he doesn't have a care in the world because I do believe he is actually bulletproof.
    hmmm...

I see.

Can I have a link to said game please?

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Actually it's funny you mention this game, as this is the game that Efe was scum in that I played with him. xD

But nah, I have a WHOLE DIFFERENT Mindset when I'm a jester. My play here can't even compare TBH.
    You Have Been Jester 2x To My Knowledge In Forms..

Pepperidge Farms Remembers.jpg
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Have Been Jester 2x To My Knowledge In Forms..

Pepperidge Farms Remembers.jpg
    I have.

An Efekannn Jester

And a God Jester.

xD

Oh shit i thought i missed EoD. Why are we voting kenny hes the only one that knows about timmy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Sengoku-Jidai

Scumteam:
    I was Robun
    Efe was Soari
    #2 was Etsuya
    (#2 was scum go figure lol)
    Does the hidden setup aspect change things? I've read the first few posts of Efe and it doesn't even feel like Efe so far.

maybe early on but it becomes apparent that he's EFE
    Alright, I'll take your word on it I suppose xD

I'll just ISO His posts in the game then.

Alright, I'll take your word on it I suppose xD

I'll just ISO His posts in the game then.
    That was one of my favorite scum wins. I was jailed by the jailer N1. Managed to convince him I was town. Later in the game when he was in the hot seat I claimed I was jailer and to have jailed him N1, he went along with it because he believe me to be a Cit trying to take the bullet. SO I started directing traffic as the confirmed jailer

May be a good read.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Wiisp
    What made me scummier than any of the other inactive players to you? You shouldn't have meta to base your read on and I don't see what else there could be, other than Distorted throwing shade..
    Rule of thumb, if someone hasnt been relatively townie, and then they go and make a scummy post like this? there's about an 90% chance they will flip scum, and I almost dont to humor flavor, but for Blink's sake and the fake that Marshmallow is scummer, i will leave him alone for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Imo wiisp has been acting towny and you're discrediting him there. On top of that posts like that serve no towny purpose whatsoever.
    This is a scummy pocket, the dude is even voting me now? for what? wheres his case?

The dude agrees that Distorted's post, "Hey, GET PEOPLE AT L-1", was weird, yet he gets put in a null pile? That was a scummy post, but overall Distorted has been towny, in most cases, I will never take a micro read, over a macro read... if someone has been exponentially townie, then one scummy post wont make me flip-flop my read...

I dont have to fucking instantiate all my reads, what? you think my thoughts are fake, and im pushing trying to push mislynches? Most people havent given reasons for not voting kenny outside blink who doesnt want to lynch him because of flavor reasons....

lets not forget the post:
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny
    Distorted, Wisp scum
    Aivion, Efe as 3p I'd think? At least from my perspective.
    let me tell you how illogical it is to say im scum with distorted if by some insanity he flips scum... I called him scum early on, hes been in my scum pile, why would I humor my own partner as scum, as early as one? and I 180 my read on him, after he starts being town? what logical sense would I have for doing that? if we in fact are W/W...

kenny is bad town, or hes scum, else theres no logical reasoning for his progression, and lack of real thoughts or pushes, and if one more god damn person says, "ohh its day 1, you cant expect anyone to be confident", then so help my god, because its not about being confident, its about finding even the smallest things to push in hope they stick, so that we dont have to pray to the rng gods at EoD... if im wrong, im wrong, thats life, but thats not an excuse to do nothing day 1

then dont ask me this question again
    Ill ask what ever the fuck i want you reprobate

Owned xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Rule of thumb, if someone has been relatively townie, and then they go and make a scummy post like this? there's about an 90% chance they will flip scum, and I almost dont to humor flavor, but for Blink's sake and the fake that Marshmallow is scummer, i will leave him alone for tonight.

This is a scummy pocket, the dude is even voting me now? for what? wheres his case?

The dude agrees that Distorted's post, "Hey, GET PEOPLE AT L-1", was weird, yet he gets put in a null pile? That was a scummy post, but overall Distorted has been towny, in most cases, I will never take a micro read, over a macro read... if someone has been exponentially townie, then one scummy post wont make me flip-flop my read...

I dont have to fucking instantiate all my reads, what? you think my thoughts are fake, and im pushing trying to push mislynches? Most people havent given reasons for not voting kenny outside blink who doesnt want to lynch him because of flavor reasons....

lets not forget the post:

let me tell you how illogical it is to say im scum with distorted if by some insanity he flips scum... I called him scum early on, hes been in my scum pile, why would I humor my own partner as scum, as early as one? and I 180 my read on him, after he starts being town? what logical sense would I have for doing that? if we in fact are W/W...

kenny is bad town, or hes scum, else theres no logical reasoning for his progression, and lack of real thoughts or pushes, and if one more god damn person says, "ohh its day 1, you cant expect anyone to be confident", then so help my god, because its not about being confident, its about finding even the smallest things to push in hope they stick, so that we dont have to pray to the rng gods at EoD... if im wrong, im wrong, thats life, but thats not an excuse to do nothing day 1
    Edited*