M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 109
Register

User Tag List

Page 109 of 279 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 5569

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You know.

You're threatening Wiisp by saying he's "Going down" if he doesn't provide a case on Kenny.

Yet on the flipside you're advocating a No-lynch...

Hmmmmmm
    Did You Even Read The Interaction Between Kenny And Wiisp?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also, I Think Naz Might Be Trying To Buddy Me For Some Distorted Reason...
    Let me be 100% clear with you: i never ever want to be your "buddy" EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I mean you could still display the same emotions you were displaying as a neutral and actually mean them =P
    If I was actually neutral I'd be having more fun with this game honestly. I LOVE playing a neutral role like Jester exe or even witch (In the mod). The games where I played Jester (only neutral role I've gotten in FM) I was having a blast.

I felt like I overdid it this game, sure, but that's the nature of a hidden setup: I got consumed by the flavor I had in my disposal and used it a bit too heavily. (which is why I hate hidden setups.)

However, it did bring out some things like MM's scummy behavour and the way Efekannn reacted so I feel like in the end I was able to get a sense on things that way.

Other than that I've been to my town meta usually, and it's funny how Eclipse is the only person who honestly saw that over anyone else who actually KNOWS my town meta.

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Did You Even Read The Interaction Between Kenny And Wiisp?
    Yeah, and what does that have to do with you wanting to No-lynch?

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Absolutely Nothing

You irritate me sometimes, you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    If I was actually neutral I'd be having more fun with this game honestly. I LOVE playing a neutral role like Jester exe or even witch (In the mod). The games where I played Jester (only neutral role I've gotten in FM) I was having a blast.

I felt like I overdid it this game, sure, but that's the nature of a hidden setup: I got consumed by the flavor I had in my disposal and used it a bit too heavily. (which is why I hate hidden setups.)

However, it did bring out some things like MM's scummy behavour and the way Efekannn reacted so I feel like in the end I was able to get a sense on things that way.

Other than that I've been to my town meta usually, and it's funny how Eclipse is the only person who honestly saw that over anyone else who actually KNOWS my town meta.
    meh. I don't think Mike would make it that clear tho. Actually I know mike wouldn't make it that clear with the flavor.

I don't think Efe was actually the one to kill your wife, I think he may have even tried to save her.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

meh. I don't think Mike would make it that clear tho. Actually I know mike wouldn't make it that clear with the flavor.

I don't think Efe was actually the one to kill your wife, I think he may have even tried to save her.
    Plot Twist Efe Is A Doctor That I Met While In Medical School But I Decided Instead To Train Under Efe The Skills Of A Blacksmith..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

Oh? And what makes you say that? I believe I know Mike about as same if not better than you so I find that interesting.

And nothing Efe has said makes you even REMOTELY think he's hiding something?

Pretend you have no meta on him like I do, what would you think? Especially if your role card had info that his character is a murderer with a shady business?

Plot Twist Efe Is A Doctor That I Met While In Medical School But I Decided Instead To Train Under Efe The Skills Of A Blacksmith..
    Lets Be PC Here.. Blacksmith Might Offend Someone Should Be Called.. The African American Smith.. So Its Not So Racist..