M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 96
Register

User Tag List

Page 96 of 114 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,800 of 5654
  1. ISO #4751

2. ISO #4752

3. ISO #4753

4. ISO #4754

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    THAT'S what I was trying to say as well.

EITHER; Auckmid was scum busdriver OR Architect is a scum role.
    Exactly.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #4755

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nope. but they may have gambled on auck being a citizen or not having a LW that would reveal his role in it so it could be made to look like a legit flip.
    Why the frick would they think he wasn't TPR? There's no logic there. If they really thought that then there were better targets than Auckmid.

Auckmid should have been the target BECAUSE he was TPR... But maybe they were not thinking about him having a LW.

6. ISO #4756

7. ISO #4757

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @blinkskater

I’m assuming distorted explained all he was thinking in regards to checking numbertwo.
    What did he say?
    It was a mutual decision. What #2 did i've seen him do before as scum more then once. We didn't want that kind of play to be scapegoated as scum if we could confirm him as town.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #4758

9. ISO #4759

Why the frick would they think he wasn't TPR? There's no logic there. If they really thought that then there were better targets than Auckmid.

Auckmid should have been the target BECAUSE he was TPR... But maybe they were not thinking about him having a LW.
    Auckmid usually writes 2k words novels about what people should do, what they shouldn't do, etc. The mafia could have gamble on him to do that as his bus driver role wouldn't have been obvious at all that way.

10. ISO #4760

11. ISO #4761

OMG YOU GUYS I JUST HAD A REVELATION!!

Actress

Action: Target one player at night, appearing as their role in the graveyard when you die.
    If sent for the kill, the actress will/will not mimic its target.

DO YOU THINK IT'S POSSIBLE...?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

12. ISO #4762

@Mike ok, multiple role questions here, all pretty much the same:

For tailor and actress, it states that they change the targets role - can they also change the targets alignment?

Tailor

Action: Target one player at night, making them appear as any role of your choosing if they die that night.
    Actress

Action: Target one player at night, appearing as their role in the graveyard when you die.

Fabricator

Action: Target one player at night, changing their death description if they die.
    May choose any possible death description in the game.
    This changes just the description right? not the role that we see?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #4763

I was thinking about what roles could do things in the graveyard and actress from back when I played Epic mafia popped in my head, so I went to check the role compendium and ITS THERE.

Is it Possible I wonder..

14. ISO #4764

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Actress

That would only make sense if someone else is town bus driver.

15. ISO #4765

@Mike ok, multiple role questions here, all pretty much the same:

For tailor and actress, it states that they change the targets role - can they also change the targets alignment?

This changes just the description right? not the role that we see?
    ME AND MY BOSS ARE ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH!

16. ISO #4766

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    That would only make sense if someone else is town bus driver.
    We still have some no-claims.

So that's possible.

17. ISO #4767

so then why would damus protect you and not auckmid if it was so obvious?

18. ISO #4768

19. ISO #4769

20. ISO #4770

21. ISO #4771

22. ISO #4772

23. ISO #4773

24. ISO #4774

And how did Auckmid know the bus driver's targets then?
    The N1 targets were already mentioned in the day chat.

N2 however?

makes me wonder...

25. ISO #4775

There's a reason I hired you ;)
    <3 :3

26. ISO #4776

27. ISO #4777

28. ISO #4778

29. ISO #4779

30. ISO #4780

Auckmid usually writes 2k words novels about what people should do, what they shouldn't do, etc. The mafia could have gamble on him to do that as his bus driver role wouldn't have been obvious at all that way.
    You mean in thread right?

I do think his role wasn't obvious, but apparently Light mentioned it and no one noticed.

31. ISO #4781

32. ISO #4782

33. ISO #4783

34. ISO #4784

35. ISO #4785

36. ISO #4786

37. ISO #4787

38. ISO #4788

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Actress

No, the actress would do that intentionally which means what's the point? They could have picked Bahk's role and not included a last will that was talking about busdriver and it would have been simpler and we all would have lynched Bahk... in theory... If this was the work of the actress then this plan was far too confusing.

39. ISO #4789

40. ISO #4790

omg @AIVION !!!! who u opening day chat wtih??
    Good question...

Either you or blink maybe??

41. ISO #4791

42. ISO #4792

43. ISO #4793

44. ISO #4794

45. ISO #4795

46. ISO #4796

47. ISO #4797

i'm pretty sure Auckmid was town here since he's dead.

i'm sure that he wasn't architect because nobody had any chats with him and me and distorteds night chat was indeed created by Bahkieh.

I had a good hunch since Auck was an un-claimed PR, by POE he was the BD, also the fact that damus was bussed N1 furthers this.

Evidence is strongly pointing to Auck being the town BD here IMO. His LW is what i'm stumped on. That does not seem like an Auckmid LW to me. He usually types up a whole fucking novel with a good read list on every player. I'm also pretty sure he would have included his rolecard also.

So Auck was deffinitly not mafia aligned. And his role and alignment were deffinitly altered. Possibly his LW too? dah fuck
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

48. ISO #4798

49. ISO #4799

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm pretty sure Auckmid was town here since he's dead.

i'm sure that he wasn't architect because nobody had any chats with him and me and distorteds night chat was indeed created by Bahkieh.

I had a good hunch since Auck was an un-claimed PR, by POE he was the BD, also the fact that damus was bussed N1 furthers this.

Evidence is strongly pointing to Auck being the town BD here IMO. His LW is what i'm stumped on. That does not seem like an Auckmid LW to me. He usually types up a whole fucking novel with a good read list on every player. I'm also pretty sure he would have included his rolecard also.

So Auck was deffinitly not mafia aligned. And his role and alignment were deffinitly altered. Possibly his LW too? dah fuck
    nah his LW wasnt altered. MM was lawyer, (role that alters LWs) and never made it to N1. doubt there is 2 roles that do that

50. ISO #4800