M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 98
Register

User Tag List

Page 98 of 114 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,900 of 5654
  1. ISO #4851

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Because Damus is usually a very heavy pusher. He also does not take any form of scumpainting; he pushes back hard. This is especially true when it comes to me. me and him have had some heated debates in FM games, usually as TvT. Right now, I see him dodging me. He keeps reading me as scum, but not really pushing. he backs down from arguments and accusations I make at him. This is not like him at all. He keeps comments revolving me around, but yet wont actually take the initiative to push me - that is showing cautious play. He will wait for others to first.

He has said my play is off all game, since D1, but never voted me UNTIL i was a heavy leading train.

Falling Foxes is another scumread because his scum game is fking identical to mine. he is doing TA constantly, but not pushing anyone. he is not leaving any opportunity to misread due to playstyle or opinions. everything he is doing he is basing off of "sound logic" using TA software to develop reads. that is a very safe strategy for scum. He also is avoiding grudge reads, so he will be a top townread on most peoples lists. The only real towny thing ive seen him do is use the TA to push eclipse - well eclipse flipped town. can we judge him based off that flip? no, because he used TA as his theory behind it, and the TA made sense.

He is not forming reads off of peoples play style but rather just basic pattersn, which, if skewed right anyones patterns can be scummy.
    even now, damus says im a scumread, but moves me to "not prioirty" he knows that pushing me will result in a LOT of work for him. so im a fallback lynch once a few mislynches are made. he keeps me in the scumpainted light, but is going to move to other lynches.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #4852

3. ISO #4853

4. ISO #4854

5. ISO #4855

6. ISO #4856

@Wiisp do u also wonder why damus just claimed BG? before he even had anymore votes but mine on him? he had no reason to claim there, he was not under pressure. hell i got to L-2 and still was refusing to claim. he claimed at L-8 lol why? he did not want momentum building on him at all, he got that pressure off fast.

7. ISO #4857

These are posts i brought up in my chat with blinkk last night. Damus sheeped screneplay onto light, u were even telling damus to get off lgiht. i think he just left? he never got off light and used "work" as an excuse even though he was posting still.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    get off light... the dude is town @srceenplay @Damus_Graves
    @blinkskater
    auckmid is most likely town as well dont understand why he is in your scum list
    kenny mentioning timmy, means literally nothing at this moment

Distorted is also not going to be the lynch today
    He is actually analyzing the game, and providing his thoughts
    @AIVION
    he can threaten me all he wants, I still think he is town, just misguided
    im not getting lynched today anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I honestly think MM is playing the same exact game he played in Converging Realities. He was the first person to get lynched there, was voted by a town majority, and flipped TPR. I feel much more confident about several other scumreads.

8. ISO #4858

@Wiisp do u also wonder why damus just claimed BG? before he even had anymore votes but mine on him? he had no reason to claim there, he was not under pressure. hell i got to L-2 and still was refusing to claim. he claimed at L-8 lol why? he did not want momentum building on him at all, he got that pressure off fast.
    Yeah we discussed this last night it was a terrible claim if you're town.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #4859

These are posts i brought up in my chat with blinkk last night. Damus sheeped screneplay onto light, u were even telling damus to get off lgiht. i think he just left? he never got off light and used "work" as an excuse even though he was posting still.
    these posts were about an hour or so before MM was lynched on D1.

10. ISO #4860

11. ISO #4861

heyoooOOOOOOO why yall yappity so much >=(
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #4862

13. ISO #4863

3rd party, that's what I call them, jesters, executioner's, etc etc

My flavor mentions Todd's death, but no one has mentioned Todd so the natural thing is to switch that with Timmy, so I have concluded that Timmy is dead

Also I take it back, Tod is mentioned, he was the night 0 ghost that was killed and our beloved mayor
    Cooper Clarke
    Madeline Roberts
    Craig Blaese
    are also mentioned in my flavor? are you 3 other there?
    All I could find so far =(

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #4864

Naz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats your thoughts on slaughtering damus or kenny? or fox?
    fox i'm stiiiiiill holding out for to be in my town block, i have no reason to remove him yet (i don't know if he role claimed yet and if there is a conflicting claim like how we had 2 chat roles, etc) unless he was on that doc train

Damus i was town reading in the beginning for his game solvey attitute but i don't know how i feel anymore with all the prot claims. Does anyone know if Mike plays mod? Maybe bg takes a killing slot, the town MUST have one in such a big game..otherwise..mike and i will have some words...

Kenny i don't like his posts he can die

also guys its almost persian new year!!! i'm so fucking excited!!!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #4865

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    All I could find so far =(
    Ah Okay and Damus claimed Craig Blaese, some nobody from Wiisps Roleplay. TBH Lots of the people that are actually relevant to the game have more to the RP then just listen as a friend.

I'm quite sure Damus nabbed one of Wisps names that he gave and is using it for cover. I think that Damus is the other Puccini brother "Baby Face."

Notice how he has also been sheepy with Wiisp and never questions anything really from Wiisp. Damus locked himself to Wiisp because of this imo. So wisp needs to stay alive because he's the only one with Damus name in his RP. It also explains why he keeps getting RB'D and still lives.

16. ISO #4866

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ah Okay and Damus claimed Craig Blaese, some nobody from Wiisps Roleplay. TBH Lots of the people that are actually relevant to the game have more to the RP then just listen as a friend.

I'm quite sure Damus nabbed one of Wisps names that he gave and is using it for cover. I think that Damus is the other Puccini brother "Baby Face."

Notice how he has also been sheepy with Wiisp and never questions anything really from Wiisp. Damus locked himself to Wiisp because of this imo. So wisp needs to stay alive because he's the only one with Damus name in his RP. It also explains why he keeps getting RB'D and still lives.
    I like it.

-vote Damus_Graves

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

17. ISO #4867

I like it.

-vote Damus_Graves
    If he flips mafia we should lynch the Efekannn tomorrow so I can win! \o/

18. ISO #4868

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    fox i'm stiiiiiill holding out for to be in my town block, i have no reason to remove him yet (i don't know if he role claimed yet and if there is a conflicting claim like how we had 2 chat roles, etc) unless he was on that doc train

Damus i was town reading in the beginning for his game solvey attitute but i don't know how i feel anymore with all the prot claims. Does anyone know if Mike plays mod? Maybe bg takes a killing slot, the town MUST have one in such a big game..otherwise..mike and i will have some words...

Kenny i don't like his posts he can die

also guys its almost persian new year!!! i'm so fucking excited!!!
    Kenny is probably the slut.

Damus is babyface! LET'S GO

19. ISO #4869

so my 2c about that auckmid flip.
    maybe he was like a lost wolf and the reason he could make chats was to find them?
    but... now that i'm remembering screenplay was prof and blink and distorted had a night chat that means that auck was probably the real BD and his role was edited -.-

20. ISO #4870

21. ISO #4871

hi
    -vote scvmurderer
    i see u readin

22. ISO #4872

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    so my 2c about that auckmid flip.
    maybe he was like a lost wolf and the reason he could make chats was to find them?
    but... now that i'm remembering screenplay was prof and blink and distorted had a night chat that means that auck was probably the real BD and his role was edited -.-
    Yeah Bahkieh was host confirmed as our Architect

23. ISO #4873

24. ISO #4874

-vote damus_graves

Chat me and we can talk about Chick Fil A and memes together all day : D
    I can chat after i walk kabob :b
    But then i have to get rdy to teach yoga tonight
    My mom is coming to my class 0.0 and she just got stung by a bee lmfao the pressure is real

25. ISO #4875

26. ISO #4876

27. ISO #4877

28. ISO #4878

29. ISO #4879

30. ISO #4880

31. ISO #4881

32. ISO #4882

Also if you are the cop why aren't you dead? I can't get over that?
    I have to reread Damus when I get a chance but I'm multitabling so hard right now and I have homework that needs to be done, which puts into such a terrible spot right now
    Bruh we gota lot of time before EOD, do what you gotta do.

33. ISO #4883

34. ISO #4884

That was the deal, For I believe Auckmid not a real red XD
    ^_^

35. ISO #4885

@blinkskater
    I stated I thought both their claims were bad, both distorted and Damus, Damus when I think about it, is much worse, and I'm like lock town at this point, so why am I still alive, unless maybe I'm being pocketed by a deep wolf, these are all things that have crossed my mind

You really have no idea how hard I'm trying to solve this game right now...

What were auckmid and screenplays reads? Who did they think we're scum, I need to find those out as well

36. ISO #4886

37. ISO #4887

@blinkskater
    I stated I thought both their claims were bad, both distorted and Damus, Damus when I think about it, is much worse, and I'm like lock town at this point, so why am I still alive, unless maybe I'm being pocketed by a deep wolf, these are all things that have crossed my mind

You really have no idea how hard I'm trying to solve this game right now...

What were auckmid and screenplays reads? Who did they think we're scum, I need to find those out as well
    I can share srceenplay's thoughts from our professor chat. D1 biggest scum read was light and biggest town read was damus. I'll dig into the chat and see what else I can find

38. ISO #4888

I can share srceenplay's thoughts from our professor chat. D1 biggest scum read was light and biggest town read was damus. I'll dig into the chat and see what else I can find
    Ehh.. only thing I can really find is that he wanted to lynch in the VTs and he suspected #2 a bit who was in that pool.

39. ISO #4889

I also agree a little with distorted's read on fallingfox, despite him being in my towncore, he comes in with these walls, but doesn't really push much? Also his self awareness on the chance of eclipse flipping blue has me thinking he could be scum

I'll post the votes for day 2 when I get home

Also again the fact that distorted was all over with his votes yesterday looks really god damn townie

40. ISO #4890

Ehh.. only thing I can really find is that he wanted to lynch in the VTs and he suspected #2 a bit who was in that pool.
    VT/no-claimers*

41. ISO #4891

42. ISO #4892

43. ISO #4893

44. ISO #4894

Why are you so intent on making this game about you and me @Distorted .
    I’m really tired of picking up a new rehashment of Distorted scumreading Damus who scumreads Distorted.
    I’m not picking you as a prio here because there absolutely will come to a head of you are lying or not. I’m in this PoE scumpile right now and based squarely on the knowledge of these flips and whose on them I have Kenny Naz and Numbertwo.

I’m on Naz because unlike Kenny, Naz hasn’t done a single thing in the game except for complain and shade blink

45. ISO #4895

46. ISO #4896

Go do the Iso and discover for yourself that I am telling the truth.
    My votes, the timing of lynches, the claims and the reasons why are ALL in line here.
    We have MUCH better targets to talk about today that should be a primary focus because They have NO FIT in the game right now.
    But instead you are spending time with the shade train

47. ISO #4897

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Go do the Iso and discover for yourself that I am telling the truth.
    My votes, the timing of lynches, the claims and the reasons why are ALL in line here.
    We have MUCH better targets to talk about today that should be a primary focus because They have NO FIT in the game right now.
    But instead you are spending time with the shade train
    we're trying to figure out why a BG would out himself for no reason here dude.

48. ISO #4898

49. ISO #4899

50. ISO #4900

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @blinkskater

I am scum reading Kenny and Naz.
    Get on with sheeping me so we can put this dumb as shit FoS Distorted has on me to rest.

We will get so much more valuable information out of pushing these unknown fucks who are busy shading and sidelining the game than focusing on Me and Distorteds obessessive ass
    I'm open to giving you one more day, mind summing up your RP information in one post for me?