2. ISO #4702

3. ISO #4703

4. ISO #4704

5. ISO #4705

6. ISO #4706

7. ISO #4707

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post

Eh, I'm not going to find it all... conclusion: Fable didn't give away all the info so it checks out.

Okay, utilise your new found power as locktown.
    Blink revealed all the remaining info Fable didn't give. Only "Clifford Rowan Hanson" would be new.

8. ISO #4708

9. ISO #4709

10. ISO #4710

11. ISO #4711

12. ISO #4712

13. ISO #4713

14. ISO #4714

15. ISO #4715

16. ISO #4716

I’m actually really triggered by this.
    This claim that numbertwo flipped red when he would obviously be the next target of today’s discussion seems like an attempt to save an ally rather than actually finding scum.

I don’t accept that a town distorted wouldn’t check me again considering what went down yesterday

17. ISO #4717

18. ISO #4718

19. ISO #4719

20. ISO #4720

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    He revealed Jatrine Yark, Fable revealed Jovena Stuart.
    Numbertwo claimed after those were revealed.
    Yes, but he didn't give any info for Numbertwo to use for a claim. So that's irrelevant. That would only be relevant if we were suspicious that Fable and Numbertwo were on a scumteam together, but Fable flipped town.

My quote proved that the name was mentioned before the flip but Fable had not mentioned things like age, which Numbertwo clarrified before Fable did and Fable confirmed.

21. ISO #4721

Whistles in a corner

I guess I'll wait... .-.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

22. ISO #4722

23. ISO #4723

24. ISO #4724

25. ISO #4725

I didn't know what it was or what it meant. I wasn't sure what revealing it would do. Now I realise Tailor makes sense but I never put two and two together. I've never played a game with tailors.
    but why would mafia tailor u when they target someone else? lol they could start framing PR deaths immediately.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

26. ISO #4726

27. ISO #4727

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    This claim that numbertwo flipped red when he would obviously be the next target of today’s discussion seems like an attempt to save an ally rather than actually finding scum.

I don’t accept that a town distorted wouldn’t check me again considering what went down yesterday
    not everything revolves around u =P

28. ISO #4728

Yes, but he didn't give any info for Numbertwo to use for a claim. So that's irrelevant. That would only be relevant if we were suspicious that Fable and Numbertwo were on a scumteam together, but Fable flipped town.

My quote proved that the name was mentioned before the flip but Fable had not mentioned things like age, which Numbertwo clarrified before Fable did and Fable confirmed.
    Noone confirmed Numbertwo's age. Blink even said it didn't match with what he has in his own card.

29. ISO #4729

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post

That is exactly why i checked him. he is such an easy scapegoat i wanted a check. now...i could literally be seeing everyone as red.. that is a possiblity =\ unless I see another color i wont know and my checks are not credible. so dont take this as "he is cleared" .

30. ISO #4730

31. ISO #4731

He revealed Jatrine Yark, Fable revealed Jovena Stuart.
    Numbertwo claimed after those were revealed.
    so i just happened to make up an rp that pretty much looks the same as katrine yorks?

My Rp mentions that i am jovena stuart im a 18 year old teenager. i love my teacher miss booth and hate the teacher named mr beattie because he locks children up for no reason.
    My best friend is Katrine York. My boyfriend is Clifford Rowan Hanson. He is 8 years older then me.

My father told me to stay away from Baby Face and The Ring (The PUCCINI Brothers).

32. ISO #4732

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    not everything revolves around u =P
    I want to discuss stuff with my boss, I'll just leave a callback number on his desk..

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

33. ISO #4733

Noone confirmed Numbertwo's age. Blink even said it didn't match with what he has in his own card.
    No, Blink was refering to Numbertwo's boyfriend's age not matching his because Numbertwo thought Blink was his boyfriend for some reason... Numbertwo didn't have Blink on their rolecard.

Fable did confirm the age.

34. ISO #4734

35. ISO #4735

No, Blink was refering to Numbertwo's boyfriend's age not matching his because Numbertwo thought Blink was his boyfriend for some reason... Numbertwo didn't have Blink on their rolecard.

Fable did confirm the age.
    Fable only knew his own age. There is nothing about numbetwo's age in his card?

36. ISO #4736

37. ISO #4737

38. ISO #4738

39. ISO #4739

40. ISO #4740

I'm just going to state this. If AUckmid did not have a LW, and we really believed him to be mafia architect - we would have locked bahk as town then, with the belief there wouldent be 2 mafia architects, or 2 town architects.

1 of hte immediate reactions after that flip was people clearing bahk as confirmed town now, and maybe the mafia was trying to frame bahk. no1 brought up the other aspect of "what if auckmid had no LW".

41. ISO #4741

Fable only knew his own age. There is nothing about numbetwo's age in his card?
    Actually you are right... I don't know where I got that from.

Chris Hanson doesn't exist but I wouldn't be surprised if my name is on a mafia rolecard (Kevin Hanson) since I have a link to one.

Puccinni was the extra information that #2 added to the story which mafia would know. #2 spent so much time spouting about how confused they were about Blink's role despite the fact Blink was being fairly obvious with his responses that he wasn't the boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    yes it mentions that he is 8 years older then me
    Starts off with talking about the boyfriend being a pedo.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    dah fuck, Katrines your bestfriend and i'm dating her?

Am I some kind of freakin pedo what the hell....
    what the fuck.... are you cheating on me????
    The confusion here doesn't make too much sense because Blink was saying this TO #2

but my Rp mentions that katrine York is in a relationship with Clifford Rowan Hanson
    Now #2 is contradicting their story by saying Jovena is going out with Chris and friends with Katrine to Katrine is dating Chris.

42. ISO #4742

43. ISO #4743

44. ISO #4744

45. ISO #4745

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I'm just going to state this. If AUckmid did not have a LW, and we really believed him to be mafia architect - we would have locked bahk as town then, with the belief there wouldent be 2 mafia architects, or 2 town architects.

1 of hte immediate reactions after that flip was people clearing bahk as confirmed town now, and maybe the mafia was trying to frame bahk. no1 brought up the other aspect of "what if auckmid had no LW".
    The Lawyer flipped already, do you think they have more than one Lawyer type role?

46. ISO #4746

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Tailor

Action: Target one player at night, making them appear as any role of your choosing if they die that night.

^ It doesn't say it makes them appear as any ALIGNMENT, but any ROLE.

So would that mean the Architect role is scum? and that's why he's red? (IF he was tailored that is).
    Refreshing this message as it got lost in all the discussion.

47. ISO #4747

48. ISO #4748

49. ISO #4749

50. ISO #4750