Register

User Tag List

Page 90 of 114 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,500 of 5654
  1. ISO #4451

2. ISO #4452

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i can't remember, but he claimed like franklin roosevelt or some shit that DID not match the game.
    also did mike ever answer if any role can be any alignment? or are the rolecards exact matching the alignment
    everyone knows that Theodore > Franklin Roosevelt

he is the best presidento!
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #4453

i can't remember, but he claimed like franklin roosevelt or some shit that DID not match the game.
    also did mike ever answer if any role can be any alignment? or are the rolecards exact matching the alignment
    im answering this question, since i asked the Mod the same thing, is the answer is yes, the roles in the list dont need to match their respective alignment

4. ISO #4454

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Falling foxes is my paranoia scum read.. lol
    Just ask FF I had him as a paranoid scum read all of my first game on PerC. It was sort of sloppy xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #4455

6. ISO #4456

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Falling Foxes
    I honestly dont like a lot of your placements for players

Bahk being in the neutral?
    Naz being green?
    Damus being red?
    number2 as null
    I shoulda written my list as "would lynch, wouldn't lynch" just because I see more scum potential in certain players today doesn't mean I am confident in lynching them nor do I think it would be wise to.

Would Lynch today:

Eclipse, #2, Dpb, Src, Efe (obviously I put #2 and Dpb as null so I'm not the most happy)

Wouldn't lynch:

Damus, Distorted, Wiisp, Blink, Aivion

Others are... whatever.

I don't care about Bahk and Naz is green so long as Src is scum. If Src isn't scum then Naz goes back in the lynch pile.

7. ISO #4457

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    lets get rid of Distorted later though
    But then id never win

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #4458

9. ISO #4459

someone will attack me at night for being to cancerous and because im not worth a policy lynch but something far worse

if that happens then you have your scums (FF and some other losers)
    If that happens I lose ;-;

10. ISO #4460

11. ISO #4461

12. ISO #4462

post proofs of ur statements, u are just baseless arguing. seriously dude its annoying as fuck, stop the shit.
    this argument is sooo hard to read, no way are u two aligned
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #4463

Falling foxes is my paranoia scum read.. lol
    I get this a lot.
    @AIVION has an idea but... people never trust me as town. I've had better luck being trusted as scum, unfortunately AIVION has witnessed only one scum game of mine and it was messy as heck. So, she can explain what she wants about my meta.

14. ISO #4464

yes you will after you lynched me after disto dies
    So where are you guys at so far I didn't catch up fully yet

15. ISO #4465

16. ISO #4466

they can be any alignment
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #4467

18. ISO #4468

19. ISO #4469

20. ISO #4470

21. ISO #4471

this is why i hate games with so much mechanical info
    Bahk confirmed is chat with OOG which imo should have always been a modkill, so his role is confirmed regardless of his alignment
    Screen's isnt confirmed, and if its fake, then aiv is always scum here as well
    wait till you play Sc2Mafia February 2018
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #4472

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I get this a lot.
    @AIVION has an idea but... people never trust me as town. I've had better luck being trusted as scum, unfortunately AIVION has witnessed only one scum game of mine and it was messy as heck. So, she can explain what she wants about my meta.
    Yeah that scum game was pretty bad for you. You get nervous easier as scum.

The fact this is your first game and you are providing content makes me comfortable with reading you as town.

did you forgot?

im NI
    Oh yeah vest man.

23. ISO #4473

I get this a lot.
    its because ur style is very similar to my scum game. a very logical, analytical approach.

also, u have played with eclipse before on other sites right?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

24. ISO #4474

25. ISO #4475

this is why i hate games with so much mechanical info
    Bahk confirmed is chat with OOG which imo should have always been a modkill, so his role is confirmed regardless of his alignment
    Screen's isnt confirmed, and if its fake, then aiv is always scum here as well
    not to mention its such a big game too. i was asking people how they play such big games on MU and they're like 'you're not supposed to read every post' but doing that here is sooo impossible... y__y

what did screen claim? i must've missed it. all i saw was him doing the 1/5, 2/5, 3/5 etc AND NOT REALLY POSTING ANYTHING HELPFUL WHEN HE WAS?

26. ISO #4476

ya but he's in your leans, which that's just wild tinfoil
    do you believe Distorted's PR claim?
    It is wild tinfoil. Hence I'm not touching it. But I was asked for reads and I was gonna provide them all.

And yeah, for now I do. I'm expecting that to be revealed tomorrow fairly easily. The thing about Distorted, is if he is scum, he's giving us a lot to work with. Lurking scum are the worse because they give you no info.

Damn I hate giving reads on this site because people are so nitpicky about leans. Shoulda just provided thoughts and descriptions instead of rankings because people tend to ignore the descriptions in favour of the rankings. :/ My descriptions should hold more weight here in this list.

27. ISO #4477

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Distorted sheep me plz bbl
    so after eclipse claimed doc, to CC damus apparently? lol out of the blue (from how early it is, it would be a 1-1 trade which would be great for town) i dont see the basis for him doing it there.

also, him thinking doc left feedback.

those 2 points just really throw me off

28. ISO #4478

its because ur style is very similar to my scum game. a very logical, analytical approach.

I actually compared falling Foxes to you in my first PerC game and it's why I had him as a paranoid scum read half the game haha xD

29. ISO #4479

well I myself believe this setup has both Triad and Mafia and Triad got roleblocked by mafia or town or some shit
    holy SHIT lol would mike..................really................do something as cruel as that

30. ISO #4480

31. ISO #4481

32. ISO #4482

not to mention its such a big game too. i was asking people how they play such big games on MU and they're like 'you're not supposed to read every post' but doing that here is sooo impossible... y__y

what did screen claim? i must've missed it. all i saw was him doing the 1/5, 2/5, 3/5 etc AND NOT REALLY POSTING ANYTHING HELPFUL WHEN HE WAS?
    he didnt claim anything, Aiv claimed him to be the professor role, and they chatted last night

33. ISO #4483

34. ISO #4484

35. ISO #4485

36. ISO #4486

37. ISO #4487

he didnt claim anything, Aiv claimed him to be the professor role, and they chatted last night
    He confirned the professor claim that bahkieh originally brought out from his flavor.

38. ISO #4488

Yup, she warned me I'm like you. Haha.

Not Eclipse, no, my scum read is nothing to do with Meta. It was Fable I had played with.

39. ISO #4489

40. ISO #4490

41. ISO #4491

42. ISO #4492

im home I will go in a hour or so
    Kinda not what I meant but alright ;p

43. ISO #4493

44. ISO #4494

@Distorted
    tinfoil, you say you work with the mafia family? Town Corrupt Sheriff is a high possibility, working with them doesn't necessarily mean you are scum, but it def hints to the possibility of being that role
    alignment could still go either way, #sorrynotsorry
    well the only person i work with in my flavor is u, and im town lol

45. ISO #4495

and a Citizen with infinite Auto Vests
    ... citizen?

Lol

46. ISO #4496

47. ISO #4497

Eclipse claiming Doctor to cc Damus is so fucking bad
    then him asking if i got a doctor notification?
    Town never cc's a claim just because its in the same bracket of roles, it was just overall bad play

There is a SK or Vig killing people, its possible that Mafia have both a doctor and a roleblocker
    Bad play is not scum play.

48. ISO #4498

I feel bad for FF for being a inexperiened player who plays averagely better than the average

imagine I did the Distorted treatment on him
    I tussle with trolls too much in mafia. They always like to pick on me. Sometimes I like to play along but I guess I don't have much patience this game for it. Sorry I am not providing you entertainment.

And I'll take that as a compliment.

49. ISO #4499

I tussle with trolls too much in mafia. They always like to pick on me. Sometimes I like to play along but I guess I don't have much patience this game for it. Sorry I am not providing you entertainment.

And I'll take that as a compliment.
    yw but be careful for what you wish for

im one of the sole survivors of Sc2EUMafia after the big civil war
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #4500

I will be kinda inactive tommorow for the entire day because I'll have to do something for school

I will be back on tuesday evening
    Ah ok good luck with that!!

;)