10. ISO #4410

11. ISO #4411

12. ISO #4412

13. ISO #4413

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    if blink agrees im gonna call you both a buddy team
    ayy blink + wiisp are definitely a solid buddy team

you and me are a buddy team (trust me, that horrifies me as much as it angers u xD )

Damus and Kenny? i wouldent call them a budbdy team, but i would say they share similar views of the game so far.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

14. ISO #4414

15. ISO #4415

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ayy blink + wiisp are definitely a solid buddy team

you and me are a buddy team (trust me, that horrifies me as much as it angers u xD )

Damus and Kenny? i wouldent call them a budbdy team, but i would say they share similar views of the game so far.
    scummy af thanks to blink's behaviour that he literally took from PTB
    I have /vote Distorted on copypaste to get rid of you anytime possible
    Well Auckmid's behavior with AIVION was kinda suspicious so seeing a Kenny + Auckmid is possible
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #4416

17. ISO #4417

18. ISO #4418

19. ISO #4419

Fable/CPB Slot

Notes on Fable:
    Solely focused on Efe/Aiv all day, tried to create a fake dichotomy, looks kinda bad after MM flipping scum
    was iffy about distorted, which changed half way through day 1?
    also randomly called out Eclipse aka "a struggling wolf" possible buddies there?
    nothing really hard pings, except for his focus on Efe and Aiv
    ohh his votes were bad as well if i remember correct

Notes on CPB:
    Calls out me, distorted, aiv, and auck
    thats pretty much it

Gut says this slot is town, my brain says this dude doesnt care at all about the game state, and is probably scum, also he could be the roleblocker
    @Eclipse
    I still want to bury you today, where you at?

20. ISO #4420

so, what reads to you have based on context as well? in my experience, ive seen good players hide behind TA the whole game while being scum. it effectively removes them having to pressure people based off opinions, but instead use logical actions to base their reads off of. very good play as scum since its so hard to twist words or anything when it comes from the sources u use. however, u can create scenarios and confusion based off it.
    I've made cases for people beyond TA already but I'll give you a reads list:

Town:

Wiisp - as much as Wiisp annoys me I see no scum potential here. If I am wrong then this game is doomed.

Town lean:
    • Distorted - you started off rough but I like the change since the TPR claim. I feel like people's reads on you are blindsighted by the beginning, that said you are still scummy af, just too pro-town for me to question it.
    • Blinkskator - has been acting townly, I feel like scum have potentially seen a townplayer and been sheeping him. Not impressed with his d2 play though, now he's acting like the executioner.
    • Auckmid - made some really good arguments that show intelligence I wouldn't expect scum to be bale to fake, I was impressed. Seems to be playing uncorperative towny though... I can see the fear of claiming and revealing too much because scum know so many TPR already. I believe Light had genuine reason to read Auckmid as town but we got the info about the roles not being the same alignment as the list neccessarily after Light died so I cannot take this as confirm town.
    • Naz - not really been the best towny, made some bad arguments but Naz seems so disconnected from everyone that I do not see a potential scum team here.

Null:
    • #2 - has been no help to us this game. Nothing suggests that their vote wasn't there to save MM yesterday. Doesn't seem to provide much besides jumping on bandwagons. I don't know what to make of this one at all. I want SK to shoot here.
    • Cpb - pretty much the same situation as #2, waste of time analysing further
    • Bahk - has acted towny at points, was a little weird with the vote EoD1 that came across as potentially panicky therefore gives scumpoints.

Scum lean:
    • Kenny - I disagreed with every argument placed on Kenny day 1, none of those arguments were damning. The votes were suspiciously easy to pile up on him but, since then he's ignored everyone but Distorted and it's so incredibly anti-town that that's all he's provided to the thread so I can see scum potential now.
    • Damus - quiet town but has been questioning when around, has made okay votes. The BD claim seemed towny to me. There's no guarantee that scum didn't RB one of their own... I mean, they did BD with a known towny, which means any invesitigative roles would come up positive, any shields would end up on their own and vice-versa, it'd still fit if Damus was in a scum team. Not sure why the scum team would pick BD on Damus if they potentially have scummier players in their team. Lack of town BD claim makes me think BD are scum. Not in the scum pile because seems genuine.

Scum:
    Src, Eclipse don't make me repeat myself.

Neutral:
    Aivion and Efe - Aivion is pro-town, Efe is anti-town so I see no issue with getting rid of Efe.
    Scvm? I dunno where to place them to be honest. Gane seemed probing for a purpose. Scvm I can't work out.

21. ISO #4421

unfortunately, almost anyone can be scum in my eyes right now lol hell, i was just pushing blink as the SK. so yes, if i made 3 scumlists they would pretty much include everyone. hence why im kinda avoiding it lol it would be like 3-4 towns, the rest scum.

towns:
    wiisp
    blink
    efekannn @AIVION im putting u in town slot... ur working with town what im trying to say is...you're hired.

scv? <--- i still think this is the SK slot

town leaning?
    Bahkei
    Kenny (i just dont see u tunneling this hard as scum, it feels far too desparate in a scum perspective)
    Eclipse (this is a raelly, really back and forth read)

Scum

Eeveryone else.
    I'm hired?

When do I start mr. Boss man??

;)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

22. ISO #4422

23. ISO #4423

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I've made cases for people beyond TA already but I'll give you a reads list:

Town:

Wiisp - as much as Wiisp annoys me I see no scum potential here. If I am wrong then this game is doomed.

Town lean:
    • Distorted - you started off rough but I like the change since the TPR claim. I feel like people's reads on you are blindsighted by the beginning, that said you are still scummy af, just too pro-town for me to question it.
    • Blinkskator - has been acting townly, I feel like scum have potentially seen a townplayer and been sheeping him. Not impressed with his d2 play though, now he's acting like the executioner.
    • Auckmid - made some really good arguments that show intelligence I wouldn't expect scum to be bale to fake, I was impressed. Seems to be playing uncorperative towny though... I can see the fear of claiming and revealing too much because scum know so many TPR already. I believe Light had genuine reason to read Auckmid as town but we got the info about the roles not being the same alignment as the list neccessarily after Light died so I cannot take this as confirm town.
    • Naz - not really been the best towny, made some bad arguments but Naz seems so disconnected from everyone that I do not see a potential scum team here.

Null:
    • #2 - has been no help to us this game. Nothing suggests that their vote wasn't there to save MM yesterday. Doesn't seem to provide much besides jumping on bandwagons. I don't know what to make of this one at all. I want SK to shoot here.
    • Cpb - pretty much the same situation as #2, waste of time analysing further
    • Bahk - has acted towny at points, was a little weird with the vote EoD1 that came across as potentially panicky therefore gives scumpoints.

Scum lean:
    • Kenny - I disagreed with every argument placed on Kenny day 1, none of those arguments were damning. The votes were suspiciously easy to pile up on him but, since then he's ignored everyone but Distorted and it's so incredibly anti-town that that's all he's provided to the thread so I can see scum potential now.
    • Damus - quiet town but has been questioning when around, has made okay votes. The BD claim seemed towny to me. There's no guarantee that scum didn't RB one of their own... I mean, they did BD with a known towny, which means any invesitigative roles would come up positive, any shields would end up on their own and vice-versa, it'd still fit if Damus was in a scum team. Not sure why the scum team would pick BD on Damus if they potentially have scummier players in their team. Lack of town BD claim makes me think BD are scum. Not in the scum pile because seems genuine.

Scum:
    Src, Eclipse don't make me repeat myself.

Neutral:
    Aivion and Efe - Aivion is pro-town, Efe is anti-town so I see no issue with getting rid of Efe.
    Scvm? I dunno where to place them to be honest. Gane seemed probing for a purpose. Scvm I can't work out.
    Why is #2 just a null read for you?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

24. ISO #4424

25. ISO #4425

26. ISO #4426

27. ISO #4427

28. ISO #4428

since i'm Disto's buddy I'll be the second in command

I order you to be buisness partners with me again
    Ok sure ;3

Then I wouldn't be an exe anymore though lol

29. ISO #4429

@Falling Foxes
    again, Damus is only scum if both the bus driver and roleblocker are both mafia roles
    In all actuality, I don't even know why damus was targeted with me... like if a town bus driver was trying to get a link off of me, Damus was the weirdest target to move it to

also, the roleblocker hit me, not Damus, since it goes before the bus driver action

30. ISO #4430

31. ISO #4431

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Eclipse claiming Doctor to cc Damus is so fucking bad
    then him asking if i got a doctor notification?
    Town never cc's a claim just because its in the same bracket of roles, it was just overall bad play

There is a SK or Vig killing people, its possible that Mafia have both a doctor and a roleblocker
    I don't believe the Doc claim. There was no pressure for Eclipse to come out as Doc, and for the sake of town an exposed Doc is highly damaging. No sense of self-preservation there.

32. ISO #4432

33. ISO #4433

The confirmation I was relying on day 1 but not anymore. All it takes is one scummate to say "Oh yeah, it you" or for them to pick a fake name from the ones already mentioned.

1. Jeff Peters - Blinkskator - conf (has links with multiple people and unless it’s the entire scum team I think it’s legit)
    2. Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds - Kenny - conf (I can’t remember who by… I just noted "conf")
    3. Sean Watts - Efe - conf (By Light and Aivion)
    4. David Wilson - Light Yagami - conf TPR (By flip, Efe, w/e)
    5. Katrine - Fable - conf (By Blink but named in thread before claim, story seems sound though?)
    6. Jovena - Number Two - conf (By Fable but named in the thread and relationship explained before claim)
    7. Daniel Sampson - Wiisp - conf - tracker (conf by Distorted and Bahk)
    8. Melissa Sampson- Distorted - conf - cop (conf by Wiisp…)
    9. Angela King - Bahkieh - conf - architect (conf by Wiisp and Srceenplay)
    10. Robert Cook - Screenplay - conf - professor (conf by Wiisp and Bahk)
    11. Daniel Andy Russel - AIVION - claimed - executioner (not conf but at this point it's probably a fake name right?)
    12. Chris Gordon - Ganelon - conf (by Blink but named in thread before claim.)
    13. Judi Clark - Naz - claimed (not conf)
    14. Cooper Clarke - Auckmid - TPR? (conf by Light named in thread before claim)
    15. Craig Blaese - Damus_Graves - bodyguard (conf by Wiisp but named in thread before claim, still, story seems legit?)
    16. Cara - Eclipse - Doc - (not named but implied by Blink that she’s probably Cara… named and described in thread before claim)
    17. Carmen Orsborne - Scvumurderer - was never confirmed by anyone but flipped citizen
    18. Kevin Hanson - Myself (FF) - not confirmed (the closest I got was Ganelon saying “Devin Hanson” which fits my character bio…)

Didn't include MM on this list. He never claimed. His real name was mentioned by Fable and Number two though.

@Wiisp and @Blinkskator could you look at the ones I have said "conf" by you and tell me if I am right. Also if any of these people provided info on your rolecard that you didn't mention before that makes them seem legit?

Having added the "confirmed by" sections to my list I am suddenly highly suspicious of how many connections Wiisp apparently has. NONE of my names have been confirmed by anyone but the only name I gave in thread was the obvious scum name so I am not surprised. I just think it's unlikely that Wiisp's rolecard would have so many players on theirs when mine only potentially has one. I think Wiisp offered too many names early game and scum sought an opportunity here. Blink did the same as well.

I'm not 100% on all of the confirmations I have on this list. I haven't kept that up to date.
    My name isn't made up I just don't think I have connections with anyone aside from efe.

....is my name in your rolecard efe?

34. ISO #4434

@Falling Foxes
    again, Damus is only scum if both the bus driver and roleblocker are both mafia roles
    In all actuality, I don't even know why damus was targeted with me... like if a town bus driver was trying to get a link off of me, Damus was the weirdest target to move it to

also, the roleblocker hit me, not Damus, since it goes before the bus driver action
    Yeah, that's why he's not on my scum list.

I can't WIFOM forever as to which role is what alignment though so I'm not going to put any pressure and vote Damus.

35. ISO #4435

36. ISO #4436

but a simple citizen

oh wait im retired....

btw there is a huge conspiracy about Gina only I know the truth of
    Gina is staying hidden though it seems lol

37. ISO #4437

38. ISO #4438

39. ISO #4439

40. ISO #4440

41. ISO #4441

@Falling Foxes

I just understood this post. Damus is now a townread of mine. ty ty

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

42. ISO #4442

43. ISO #4443

nope I just had 3 names and one of them is dead
    The heck... ;/

My character is forever alone

44. ISO #4444

wait which setup was it? and watd he claim? lol
    i can't remember, but he claimed like franklin roosevelt or some shit that DID not match the game.
    also did mike ever answer if any role can be any alignment? or are the rolecards exact matching the alignment
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

45. ISO #4445

I mean I explained it. There's not enough to work with, potentially easy mafia scapegoat.
    Scapegoat?

Interesting thought...

46. ISO #4446

47. ISO #4447

48. ISO #4448

49. ISO #4449

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i can't remember, but he claimed like franklin roosevelt or some shit that DID not match the game.
    also did mike ever answer if any role can be any alignment? or are the rolecards exact matching the alignment
    It was damus werewolf game and yeah it was Theodore when we had crazy names like tadashi and I can't remember much more lol

50. ISO #4450

you have Discocake and me now
    Yay! \o/