Register

User Tag List

Page 91 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,550 of 5654
  1. ISO #4501

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well the only person i work with in my flavor is u, and im town lol
    u dont work with me, i work for you, and you said you work for the puccini family
    I work for you != me being in the puccini family
    you working for the puccini family != mean you are aligned with them

stop being a fucking potato, im trying hard to believe you are actually real, so if you try to scum paint me again, i will vote you
    @srceenplay
    sure, but claiming doctor day 2, shows hes not worried about dying in the night, thats my logic, and logic that people should be looking at

2. ISO #4502

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    u dont work with me, i work for you, and you said you work for the puccini family
    I work for you != me being in the puccini family
    you working for the puccini family != mean you are aligned with them

stop being a fucking potato, im trying hard to believe you are actually real, so if you try to scum paint me again, i will vote you
    @srceenplay
    sure, but claiming doctor day 2, shows hes not worried about dying in the night, thats my logic, and logic that people should be looking at
    why the hell are you revealing your plans with threats? this sounds like a idiot town play
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #4503

4. ISO #4504

5. ISO #4505

6. ISO #4506

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    He confirned the professor claim that bahkieh originally brought out from his flavor.
    so professor AND networker (or whatever the other one was)?? i can't see town having two night-chatter people. let me go check the role cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #4507

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    that you will vote him if he tries scumpainting you again

I mean it sounds like a wasted oppurtunity
    I would still be voting him if not for other's opinions on mechanics being like a get out of lynch free card for the day...

So far we know for the most part that mafia have a roleblocker, they probably have a role cop, which is why I dont like distorteds claim, and if he scum, pretending to be the town alignment cop is easy
    There is an SK or a vigilante, so its possible that mafia has both a roleblocker and a doctor, which is why im voting Eclipse...

sorry im long past the mindset, "hurr durr he claimed a PR, lets leave him alone for the day", not all roles can be evaluated that easily, and everything that proceeds is just wine, especially with the busdriver making
    everything 10 times more confusing

8. ISO #4508

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @naz vote eclipse if you want to catch a wolf.
    lol first he shits on me for voting a scum yesterday and "sheeping him" when i sheeped my top town
    now he wants me to vote someone w/him here
    wat kind of game are u playing here
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #4509

I would still be voting him if not for other's opinions on mechanics being like a get out of lynch free card for the day...

So far we know for the most part that mafia have a roleblocker, they probably have a role cop, which is why I dont like distorteds claim, and if he scum, pretending to be the town alignment cop is easy
    There is an SK or a vigilante, so its possible that mafia has both a roleblocker and a doctor, which is why im voting Eclipse...

sorry im long past the mindset, "hurr durr he claimed a PR, lets leave him alone for the day", not all roles can be evaluated that easily, and everything that proceeds is just wine, especially with the busdriver making
    everything 10 times more confusing
    You're a persistent one arent ya?

you remind me of Distorted
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #4510

Looking at the 2 trains, there is 3 pretty much confirmed towns on eclipse. Foxes is the only one im skeptical about on that train. on the train im on,

Eclipse (4 [L-5]):
    Bahkieh, Wiisp, blinkskater, Falling Foxes

Distorted (3 [L-6]):
    Damus_Graves, Scvmurderer, Kenny

Cpb (5 [L-4]):
    naz, Eclipse, Efekannn02, Distorted, srceenplay

there is a lot of question marks.. lol

-vote eclipse

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #4511

12. ISO #4512

Looking at the 2 trains, there is 3 pretty much confirmed towns on eclipse. Foxes is the only one im skeptical about on that train. on the train im on,

Eclipse (4 [L-5]):

Distorted (3 [L-6]):

Cpb (5 [L-4]):

-vote eclipse
    -vote eclipse

whatever you say chief
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #4513

Eclipse (4 [L-5]):

Distorted (3 [L-6]):

Cpb (5 [L-4]):

-vote eclipse
    i am having the sinking feeling we are all town except for falling foxes here

14. ISO #4514

15. ISO #4515

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    so professor AND networker (or whatever the other one was)?? i can't see town having two night-chatter people. let me go check the role cards.
    Architect, yea.

Eclipse (4 [L-5]):

Distorted (3 [L-6]):

Cpb (5 [L-4]):

-vote eclipse
    I'm assuming my new boss wants me to vote Eclipse?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

16. ISO #4516

I scum read FF for something else

he is rude thats why
    he is just too calm and collected. he put a lot of effort into D1 and is doing a lot of work in TA this game, but showing like... 0 frustration. while im pretty sure me and wiisp are about ready to break our phones/computers over this lol but, i guess that is why we are married xD

17. ISO #4517

Its almost like Eclipse tried to dismiss my claim of being bussed, so that he could keep painting Damus as scummy
    also, he was ok with calling Damus scum after the red peek, but yet, hes not voting me, when I confirmed that the red peek as actually on me
    if he didnt vote Damus it looks really bad for him right now

18. ISO #4518

19. ISO #4519

20. ISO #4520

unless u can put a scumread on wiisp, blink, or bahk - im going with the town train
    if i try to push my reads, and im wrong and derail a train like eclipse, than that is 100% me getting lynched the next day, meaning we will waste another full day on me, thus derailing legit scum hunting. so unfortunately, in my position i need to go with the flow or i will waste a lot of time and 3-4 town deaths on me being wrong.

21. ISO #4521

if i try to push my reads, and im wrong and derail a train like eclipse, than that is 100% me getting lynched the next day, meaning we will waste another full day on me, thus derailing legit scum hunting. so unfortunately, in my position i need to go with the flow or i will waste a lot of time and 3-4 town deaths on me being wrong.
    im just following you for no reason at all

I'll rage at you later if you suck at scumreading people
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #4522

23. ISO #4523

im just following you for no reason at all

I'll rage at you later if you suck at scumreading people
    eh i tend to overthink my scumreads, hence why im going to go with the town block for now. if im wrong, it will literally be devastating for the town from the position im in.

24. ISO #4524

unless u can put a scumread on wiisp, blink, or bahk - im going with the town train

-vote Eclipse

...Just another day in the office.~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

25. ISO #4525

26. ISO #4526

Basically you're a hostage by me
    I'm also your hostage

27. ISO #4527

28. ISO #4528

29. ISO #4529

30. ISO #4530

31. ISO #4531

32. ISO #4532

33. ISO #4533

34. ISO #4534

never trust a Efekannn02 when he has a grudge on you or something

also I wouldnt call you a hostage but more of a guest <3
    :P

A guestly hostage... has a weird ring to it.

35. ISO #4535

36. ISO #4536

37. ISO #4537

38. ISO #4538

39. ISO #4539

40. ISO #4540

41. ISO #4541

-vote unvote
    yo

I need coffee. ;/

-unvote

42. ISO #4542

43. ISO #4543

44. ISO #4544

45. ISO #4545

46. ISO #4546

47. ISO #4547

why did you unvote?

that goes for @Efekannn02 and @AIVION
    as well

more so efekannn because his statement contradicts his unvote
    Distorted is my new boss at the moment.

Just a slave working for the town.

48. ISO #4548

49. ISO #4549

why did you unvote?

as well

Aivion is a hired employee and efekannn is the manager. i removed my vote because of the L-1, and since numbertwo popped in. oh scv is already on it to, scv will hammer anyone at L-1, regardless of alignment.

-vote eclipse
    ping me @Wiisp if u want it moved. u are now worth 4 votes xD lol

50. ISO #4550

why did you unvote?

as well

contradictions are my speciality and I also am planning something against Distorted while also remaining calm and helpful for the town you bloodthirsty troll
    I Like Ice Cream