User Tag List

Page 77 of 114 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 5654
  1. ISO #3801

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    @Distorted
    This...?

Going from Citizen, to accusing Efe of being SK, to a sarcastic comeback claim to a question that clearly wasn't hard enough to claim SK to. Another follow-up that I still read dripping with sarcasm... that's the claim?
    yup. thats why i have doubts. but just reading that DN.... thats what ganelon does all the time in the mod.

however, the wording is closer to something blink would do.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #3802

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    jesus christ dude. we have like all our PRs revealed right now and u want 2 kills per night. we can lose both protectives in 2 night. we can lose both invests the next. we have a mafia RBing people and a bus driver swapping people.

with this many people, narrow it down to 1 kill per night and we have great odds. mafia would need so many kills and mislynches, we can narrow the PoE so fast.
    Nah im always killing you here you're scum.

I also have information in my RP that confirms scv is a cit like he claimed.

Why do you think i trust gan for like no reason day 1?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #3803

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Shit, ive been found out
    To Distorted asking him if he was sk. If he really was SK would he honestly say that? -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    It always ends up that way at the end anyway. So why not? Im a cit :P
    ^ See? He claims citizen, and I can believe it based on Magoroth's Day 1. It's gut, but you'll have to trust me here.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #3804

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hmm?

Uh, I just don't like them... but I mean, why ask this?

Or maybe I don't fully understand what you are trying to convey to me >.>
    I can start pulling direct quotes but, to clarify; even after signing up for the game, you were making it very clear how unfun the setup was for you and that this is the last time that you would play a hidden setup. HOWEVER, due to your role, you don't have to really interact at all with the hidden aspect of the setup. All you have to do is get Efekannn02 lynched. It doesn't matter what anyone else's role is or whether you know what other roles are in the setup. Yet that didn't stop you from making those very anti-hidden statements. Can you clarify more as to why you made those posts, or were you just planning on making those types of posts even if you were playing a role that didn't actually care about the setup being hidden.

Please try to answer this, even though it feels like I'm going to have to pull direct quotes to get you to fully understand where I'm coming from.

5. ISO #3805

6. ISO #3806

Busdriver is such an anti-town role imo. A lot can be utilised with it for mafia. I would think it's normally safer to busdrive 1 mafia with 1 conf PTR but maybe some people just prefer chaos. In town's hands I would have no idea how to utilise it because you are shooting in the dark and don't know who others are targetting or other's roles even.

But roleblocker/consort is 100% mafia. The only reason you have to not believe that is if you think I'm scum and don't trust me.

7. ISO #3807

8. ISO #3808

9. ISO #3809

10. ISO #3810

tHE bEST oF ıT ıS tHAT nO oNE cAN kILL mE aT nIGHT aND ı cAN sCUMHUNT tOO ıF ı wANT tO

ı aCTUALLY tHINK dAMUS AND ff ARE sCUM fOR bEING bRAVE tHEY sOUND lIKE tHEY wANT tO lYNCH mE sO bADLY jUST bECAUSE ı lOOK lIKE a EASY tARGET ı THINK tHEY tHINK ı kNOW tHAT mm wAS tHE rEASON tHIS hAPPENED
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #3811

12. ISO #3812

13. ISO #3813

14. ISO #3814

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Wiisp distorted always dies here. I'm over this bull shit.
    Ya that's still pretty much where I'm at, I think eclipse is scum as well

The last scum could actually be naz, she fits the bill for the mafia roleblocker

I can't recall anyone else that would fit the mafia roleblocker as it stands

15. ISO #3815

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Busdriver is such an anti-town role imo. A lot can be utilised with it for mafia. I would think it's normally safer to busdrive 1 mafia with 1 conf PTR but maybe some people just prefer chaos. In town's hands I would have no idea how to utilise it because you are shooting in the dark and don't know who others are targetting or other's roles even.

But roleblocker/consort is 100% mafia. The only reason you have to not believe that is if you think I'm scum and don't trust me.
    thats why BD needs to claim and the people bussed need to claim.

we can put a bodyguard on the bus driver, and the bus driver buses the bodyguard with a scum - literally makes 2 towns unkillable. then the doctor protects the tracker and the tracker watches the doctor.

thats 4 towns that cannot die without scums outting.

now, the mafia hooker is the problem.

IF THE HOOKER IS TOWN, CLAIM NOW.

16. ISO #3816

17. ISO #3817

mistakes Damus and Falling Foxes did:

Mess with me interacting with you can be a huge scumtell or towntell and im pretty good at deciding that due to the many years of experience

I am also triggerhappy and want people who mess with me get lynched since I know they wont be help at late game when I found the last townies to side with
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #3818

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I can start pulling direct quotes but, to clarify; even after signing up for the game, you were making it very clear how unfun the setup was for you and that this is the last time that you would play a hidden setup. HOWEVER, due to your role, you don't have to really interact at all with the hidden aspect of the setup. All you have to do is get Efekannn02 lynched. It doesn't matter what anyone else's role is or whether you know what other roles are in the setup. Yet that didn't stop you from making those very anti-hidden statements. Can you clarify more as to why you made those posts, or were you just planning on making those types of posts even if you were playing a role that didn't actually care about the setup being hidden.

Please try to answer this, even though it feels like I'm going to have to pull direct quotes to get you to fully understand where I'm coming from.
    Oh, are you asking why I'm giving a shit even though I'm just an executioner?

Because I made a promise. I promised srceenplay that I will try to help win it for town, and then I made the same promise in thread.

I've been actively in the game because even though I'm executioner it doesn't mean I can't do so.

Besides, it's more fun that way :3

As for why i'm playing a hidden setup desipite hating it: Respect for mike. I have said that too so if you quote me you'll see that. I invited my PerC friends to play (sadly one had to Replace out ;/) yet it seems like the other is having fun so it makes me happy.

Now... why are you asking me this? Is there a point to it..?

@Auckmid

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

19. ISO #3819

@falling foxs @Wiisp

Ganelon (who SCV replaced) every game in the sc2mafia arcade/mod when he roles SK he leaves death notes saying he will work with town. he genuinely works with town, kills targets town wants dead, and reveals himself to the town late game.
    A v
    SCV replaced Ganelon - thus scv is SK. @blinkskater @Damus_Graves @Auckmid @bakfksgkadsgasdg
    Is this a confirmed death note and not mod flavor?

20. ISO #3820

21. ISO #3821

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post

The last scum could actually be naz, she fits the bill for the mafia roleblocker

-vote eclipse
    eclipse was 1 of my top scumreads all game, but i really think he is doctor now from his townslip.

he thoguht u saw him visit him protecting. if he is newer i can see him making that mistake and thinking u can confirm him.

22. ISO #3822

23. ISO #3823

24. ISO #3824

-vote eclipse
    eclipse was 1 of my top scumreads all game, but i really think he is doctor now from his townslip.

he thoguht u saw him visit him protecting. if he is newer i can see him making that mistake and thinking u can confirm him.
    LMAO? Can you explain this? Feels like some weird distancing from your part... Where did he say that?

25. ISO #3825

-vote distorted
    fail away. don't blame me for the flip, this is on u and blink.

19 players, if u cant undestand me wanting to stay null for 2-3 days to confirm lots of info then thats ur issue.

my alignment is damn clear. and i think im the only person actually caught up on this thread right now. so ur losing a strong, informed town role.

26. ISO #3826

27. ISO #3827

28. ISO #3828

fail away. don't blame me for the flip, this is on u and blink.

19 players, if u cant undestand me wanting to stay null for 2-3 days to confirm lots of info then thats ur issue.

my alignment is damn clear. and i think im the only person actually caught up on this thread right now. so ur losing a strong, informed town role.
    and me
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #3829

Yeah distorted has a gatbage read on naz i think thwy are aligned
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

30. ISO #3830

31. ISO #3831

LMAO? Can you explain this? Feels like some weird distancing from your part... Where did he say that?
    he pinged u telling u to confirm a doctor visited u because u said u had "2 actions done to u". he thoguth he was the second.

U would be better served reading this thread since my claim - very good info in there.

32. ISO #3832

33. ISO #3833

34. ISO #3834

thats why BD needs to claim and the people bussed need to claim.

we can put a bodyguard on the bus driver, and the bus driver buses the bodyguard with a scum - literally makes 2 towns unkillable. then the doctor protects the tracker and the tracker watches the doctor.

thats 4 towns that cannot die without scums outting.

now, the mafia hooker is the problem.

IF THE HOOKER IS TOWN, CLAIM NOW.
    You are wasting your time here.

bodyguard/busdriver combo sounds good though. We need the busdriver to confirm.

35. ISO #3835

36. ISO #3836

37. ISO #3837

I still want to vote you for that bullshit you pulled with Blink, completely ignoring your claim

The way you shaded MM, and Blink was so scummy, and the reason for you not voting MM was even worse
    nah it wasnt. i pointed out facts with a linked post. pretty sure he is SK as well. so sit here and rant about it all u want. i backed up everything i said.

38. ISO #3838

he pinged u telling u to confirm a doctor visited u because u said u had "2 actions done to u". he thoguth he was the second.

U would be better served reading this thread since my claim - very good info in there.
    I'm at work lol, why would the mod confirm a doctor visiting anyone...

39. ISO #3839

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Auckmid is either scum for wanting AIVION not care for the game and he could be town for the same reason

if he is town then he is being stupid
    but if he is scum he knows something we dont which means whoever AIVION voted was scum (excluding me because I pointed that out)
    fixed*
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #3840

41. ISO #3841

42. ISO #3842

43. ISO #3843

@Wiisp @blinkskater tell me if ur pushing my lynch through 100%, if so im done reading the thread.
    not going to deal with keeping up on 1k+ posts a day when no1 else is.

This lynch is on u guys, dont try to pin shit on me for it. 19 players, u can deal with a sheriff sorting himself out beffore claiming. u forced the claim then are pushing hte lynch. fucking great play lol. peace.

44. ISO #3844

45. ISO #3845

46. ISO #3846

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I’m leaving my vote on Distorted and clocking the fuck out for the night.
    Maybe tkmorrow won’t be so trash.

@dude mike
    Plox no more Efekannn
    you're just sad that variety gets the best out of the game

trust me having different kind of people with care for others can change up the game pretty well

imagine a mag mm distorted scumteam with a fully detailed plan

the only one who would be able to stand against them would be me and some others who dont act normal
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #3847

48. ISO #3848

49. ISO #3849

50. ISO #3850