1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @MM

1. pop ins are scummy, what you mean
    2. which is exactly what?
    3. what are you talking about?

yes, and more so as town, and again, no one here has played with me outside video mafia, where i use AtE only when im town

So you think Ganelon is town? or just not scummy atm? give me more elaborate thoughts
    Pop-ins are scummy now? Then damn, noone's allowed to have a life anymore. RIP FM. I always play with pop-ins with some long time presences. Mag has a similar style on that. It's not scummy, it's simply constraints of real life lol.

That's your words... Read your own post lol

THAT'S ALSO YOUR WORDS...
    -vote Wiisp
    Nope. I don't buy that pile of questions, when you used the answers YOURSELF as a reason to scumread Mag. In a way, this is being scummy by your own standards, as you do not see your own case as valid, and seem to think it's vague... Which it is!

About my read on Ganelon, I don't think he's scummy, and his reaction to pressure seems towny (earlier pressure). He is also usually an aggressive/pushy scum, which hasn't been happening right now, so yes, I think he's town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    lol
    "but since they are my partner I will definitely call it town to give the replace in a chance."
    Lol, you may choose to read it however you wish

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    should we shit on Blink for making naz ragequit?

AIVION > Distorted btw
    ;P I'm flattered but I can't be better than the sun god.

Praiseth be! \o/

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #1106
    Ganelon

[QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall;804003]Pop-ins are scummy now? Then damn, noone's allowed to have a life anymore. RIP FM. I always play with pop-ins with some long time presences. Mag has a similar style on that. It's not scummy, it's simply constraints of real life lol.

-vote Wiisp
    Nope. I don't buy that pile of questions, when you used the answers YOURSELF as a reason to scumread Mag. In a way, this is being scummy by your own standards, as you do not see your own case as valid, and seem to think it's vague... Which it is!

About my read on Ganelon, I don't think he's scummy, and his reaction to pressure seems towny (earlier pressure). He is also usually an aggressive/pushy scum, which hasn't been happening right now, so yes, I think he's town.[/QUOTE @Distorted I think MM understands my meta better than you do lol, I am indeed more aggressive as scum

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Gross can we not angleshoot about the sub request?
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Stop angleshooting people, you shouldn't even be talking about it to read. And @naz should have dealt with this in private with the Host. Please carry on, and read the slot when they come back/get replaced/get modkilled
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

Naz Has alot of real life stuff going on her replacing out has nothing to do with game She is not wanting to ruin the game for others because of real live So I will be looking for replacement
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112
    Ganelon

.....fml
    -vote unvote

that wasn't supposed to happen OKAY

13. ISO #1113
    Ganelon

no wiisp is probably town, scum wouldn't be this "in your face" aggressive, that would be borderline sociopathic

14. ISO #1114

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Naz Has alot of real life stuff going on her replacing out has nothing to do with game She is not wanting to ruin the game for others because of real live So I will be looking for replacement
    do you already have someone in mind or can we help you find a replacement?
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #1115

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Stop angleshooting people, you shouldn't even be talking about it to read. And @naz should have dealt with this in private with the Host. Please carry on, and read the slot when they come back/get replaced/get modkilled
    Im going to say you and wisp are not aligned. So I would be ok with a flip from either of you as well.

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117
    Ganelon

@Distorted , why are you defending Efekannn?

18. ISO #1118

vote him back or you get lynched understand?
    His vote was because of a quote error

You so rude Lord Efekannn

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

19. ISO #1119

Naz is not being replaced. She wants to stick with her commitment. TY @naz
    She will just not be able to post today just a heads up to everyone please do not read that as roleplay. This does not confirm her as any alignment. So please do not make any claims of her being Town Mafia or Neutral. Keep what ever reads you have with out this post. TY
    Last edited by Mike; March 13th, 2019 at 03:22 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

20. ISO #1120
    Ganelon

I think naz is turning into me LOL

21. ISO #1121

\o/

22. ISO #1122

[QUOTE=Ganelon;804007]
    Pop-ins are scummy now? Then damn, noone's allowed to have a life anymore. RIP FM. I always play with pop-ins with some long time presences. Mag has a similar style on that. It's not scummy, it's simply constraints of real life lol.

-vote Wiisp

About my read on Ganelon, I don't think he's scummy, and his reaction to pressure seems towny (earlier pressure). He is also usually an aggressive/pushy scum, which hasn't been happening right now, so yes, I think he's town.[/QUOTE @Distorted I think MM understands my meta better than you do lol, I am indeed more aggressive as scum
    SHEEP ME, YES MAG! FOLLOW LORD ILLIDAN!! THESE SCUMS ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

[QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall;804024]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post

SHEEP ME, YES MAG! FOLLOW LORD ILLIDAN!! THESE SCUMS ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...Illidan?

I wasn't aware Mag was a naga o.o

25. ISO #1125

I just apologized to Mike. I really do want to play, but that was just the push that sent me over the edge. In all seriousness I'm 2000% fucking sick and tired of reading me being described like that. None of this is AI, I'm just so so fucking sick and tired of it. I can't even drive this point in enough.
    But I have respect for Mike and as a decent human being instead of replacing out of this game he worked so hard on creating I'm just gonna take the rest of the evening off to calm down.
    I'm still playing but I'll be back later.
    Again, none of this has anything to do with the game, so please don't angleshoot. This should have been done in private but it did involve another player and I did not want to break the ogi communication rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

im gonna lynch you first
    Why Lord Efekannn?

28. ISO #1128

@Ganelon
    Firstly you don’t know if Wiisp is this method of pressuring naturally or if it’s LHf syndrome on you.
    I think the fact you are regarding wiisp as straight up town is TMI.

The point here is that it looks as if you started the game under the belief Wiisp is town and now are trying to use that initial belief to justify whatever response you have concerning Wiisp.
    I dunno if that makes sense. Insomnia has struck and my brain is mush

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I just apologized to Mike. I really do want to play, but that was just the push that sent me over the edge. In all seriousness I'm 2000% fucking sick and tired of reading me being described like that. None of this is AI, I'm just so so fucking sick and tired of it. I can't even drive this point in enough.
    But I have respect for Mike and as a decent human being instead of replacing out of this game he worked so hard on creating I'm just gonna take the rest of the evening off to calm down.
    I'm still playing but I'll be back later.
    Again, none of this has anything to do with the game, so please don't angleshoot. This should have been done in private but it did involve another player and I did not want to break the ogi communication rule.
    I hope you feel better after calming down!

;D

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    him and aivion just made me read 6 pages of kingdom hearts talk

which btw is something I've only seen scum do. at first i thought aivion's tunnel on efe was understandable given the roleplay but they could be making shit up to just make a wolf theater and confuse town.

i'm not sure if i need to move my vote lol but i think we do need a new train for information..

Vote count for ref:
    Fable (3 [L-7]):
    Light_Yagami, Distorted, Ganelon
    Efekannn02 (3 [L-7]):
    naz, AIVION, Auckmid
    Ganelon (2 [L-8]):
    Wiisp, Damus_Graves
    Distorted (2 [L-8]):
    blinkskater, Efekannn02
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-8]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Falling Foxes

Not sure where to move it tho cuz idk whos gonna be online lmao

@Numbertwo you missed some rp information. Can we have your name and gender?
    Why is the gender important? is there a role that targets people based on their gender?

my rp mentions that i should stay away from baby face and the ring(the puccini brothers)

34. ISO #1134

what? nooooo

Lynch Distorted anyway please
    If that's what Lord Efekannn demands.

-vote Distorted

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    no wiisp is probably town, scum wouldn't be this "in your face" aggressive, that would be borderline sociopathic
    Nah, there's too much AtE and manipulation, indicating a potential mafia-specific sociopath. Wisp's play makes me think of PTB's, but without the.... you know, part (No offense meant to anyone).

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

@marshmallow marshel
    major yikes

questions myself, as a reason to scum read Mag? what in the fuck are you talking about
    I see my own case as valid? what exactly makes you think I dont?
    idk how to answer these points cause I dont understand wth you are talking about?

you ambiguously attack my points? then call me scummy because I didn't iso myself, to see what I said, before asking what you meant? Sorry guess I need to remember everything I said? how about answer my questions, cause
    1. you didnt change my opinions on Mag, and
    2. we have different ideas of whats scummy and whats not

For both our sakes ill reiterate my your points and my points

Originally Posted by Mr Marshmellow
    1: pops in;
    2: focuses on things you wouldn't necessarily focus on;
    3: doesn't react to your votes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisp
    1. pop ins are scummy, what you mean (when you consistently coming into thread and bring nothing new to the thread, exactly what has he down that you like)
    2. which is exactly what? (I am asking you a question here, since you seem to think hes focusing on important things, which I dont believe he is, so what are they?)
    3. what are you talking about? (Reacting to my vote? again idk what the hell you are talking about here, when did i ever mention his reaction to my vote, I am asking him why he scum reads me but his voting someone i scum read, its very valid logic)

42. ISO #1142

Nah, there's too much AtE and manipulation, indicating a potential mafia-specific sociopath. Wisp's play makes me think of PTB's, but without the.... you know, part (No offense meant to anyone).
    Maybe he is PTB

nvm PTB doesnt hate me I think
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Something like if you don’t consider a person scum without concrete evdicne it’s a symptom of being scum yourself.

Plox logic my thoughts and @me so I can evaluate once I regain brain power
    @Fable and @Wiisp

Y’all two are new to me and seem to be logically inclined.
    Plox assist my brain processing

45. ISO #1145

Hm, forgot i signed up for this. Thx for the ping @Light_Yagami . Also holy shit close to 60 pages of shit to read fun. Unfortunately I am really busy tonight and tomorrow night so @Mike replace me or wait for my activity till the weekend. I dont have time to read anything atm.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, forgot i signed up for this. Thx for the ping @Light_Yagami . Also holy shit close to 60 pages of shit to read fun. Unfortunately I am really busy tonight and tomorrow night so @Mike replace me or wait for my activity till the weekend. I dont have time to read anything atm.
    wtf you doing here?
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    CHOO CHOO, Lynch for the Lynch God, Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne!