M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 128
Register

User Tag List

Page 128 of 266 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 5317
  1. #2541

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So...once you admit you pay for sex you start talking in the 3rd person? nah m8 u been paying for seks, dont try to distance from it.

    are you calling naz a hooker?
    I don't need to pay for sex. I only pay Alicia because I love her and it's the only way I can get her attention... or maybe I just love how she gives BJs, who knows? That's love right?

    I'm calling Naz a potential hooker, but actually I'm calling Eclipse the hooker now.

  2. #2542

  3. #2543

  4. #2544

  5. #2545

  6. #2546

  7. #2547

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well, i have faked chat messages on here before, and faked i got a warning in PMs ect lol so never rule it out. blinks gonna like this post....
    kind of like how you tried to fake being voss in the scum chat in Turnabout with kenny?

    xD

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  8. #2548

  9. #2549

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted
    is that like an after flip read? because it seems like you actually believed he was scummy pre-flip, but yet you didnt vote him? am I wrong?
    I have high faith that we can actually put an end to the killing and everyone unite and be friends. I may have scumread him, but i felt if i were to vote him it would help assist in a murder.. in other words, no ur not wrong.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  10. #2550

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I think the part that rubs you the wrong way is the time stamp, which I understand. Eh, too late to take it back now.
    it literally confirms your role, maybe not your alignment but definitely your role
    like that is so beyond angley, and so awful, like nice, you a neighborizer or w/e the hell this site calls it, but god that is disgusting... that would be an instant mod-kill on my homesite

  11. #2551

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I have high faith that we can actually put an end to the killing and everyone unite and be friends. I may have scumread him, but i felt if i were to vote him it would help assist in a murder.. in other words, no ur not wrong.
    i really want to vote you now... like really bad, im about to throw my macro read out the window, because on a micro level, this was a scummy as fuck response holy jesus

  12. #2552

  13. #2553

  14. #2554

  15. #2555

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah MMs meta was scummy. very flighty and he was cautious with his reads. usually he pops out more confident. tbh im surprised he actually gave blink a read this game lol the real meta is MM townread blink first. making that a correct D1 read of blink.

    bare with me here because this is going to sounds crazy:

    we have played FM for about 2 years here. MM and blink have played pretty much every game in that period as well. MM has never once, i will say this again, never ONCE gotten a correct D1 read on blink except for when MM is scum.

    This is the truest meta ive ever seen:

    MM reads blink as scum = blink is 100% town

    MM reads blink as town = Either MM is scum, or blink is scum

    This game, MM gave blink a town read - however he hesitated on it as well, verbalized he is nervous about it. that was the meta.

    literally 100% success rate so far, and this game just confirms it again rofl literally mind blown over the fact its still going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I have high faith that we can actually put an end to the killing and everyone unite and be friends. I may have scumread him, but i felt if i were to vote him it would help assist in a murder.. in other words, no ur not wrong.
    we should always vote this

    @Everyone

    im going to sleep


  16. #2556

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Ok while MAYBE Efekannn isn't the roleblocker, I think he's the killing role for the mafia.

    He mentioned about needing to kill his apprentice (Light)

    It would make sense his alignment differs from Light's, which was town.

    Efekannn is a good lynch, since the roleblocker may or may not have to turn into a killing role (This is assumption ofc I don't know how that works lol if its a mafioso or whatever).
    I don't understand this part about roleblocker turning into a killing role... can you explain?

    And I think it's fairly certain at this point that Efe is 3p. But I haven't bothered to look back at the list to confirm which killing role exactly.

  17. #2557

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Then why are we focusing on this at all?
    Because he was on. im gauging more than his reactions as well while talking with him. scums hate strong townreads - so watching how people interact (or avoid) are usually some good tells. unfortunately no1 was really on to judge. the only person i was confused on kinda locked themself as town lol

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  18. #2558

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I don't understand this part about roleblocker turning into a killing role... can you explain?

    And I think it's fairly certain at this point that Efe is 3p. But I haven't bothered to look back at the list to confirm which killing role exactly.
    I disagree.

    I think Efe is the Mafia killing role.

    It makes sense both flavor wise and association wise.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  19. #2559

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I disagree.

    I think Efe is the Mafia killing role.

    It makes sense both flavor wise and association wise.
    I can also see Efe killing Light at night, and it's more than likely the mafia hit that.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  20. #2560

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •