M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 127
Register

User Tag List

Page 127 of 266 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 5317

Re: Timmy Town

@blinkskater
    what were those real reads again?
    I think distorted can be town, and I'm not voting you today, stop overreacting
    also, u didn't really orchestrate anything, I had already planned to vote there, and gave more underlining reasoning as to why he was scum, so stop

"pretending to go to sleep" lmao, get out of here with this non-sense
    you scum list is actually huge, and i dont agree with all the people on there

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @blinkskater
    what were those real reads again?
    I think distorted can be town, and I'm not voting you today, stop overreacting
    also, u didn't really orchestrate anything, I had already planned to vote there, and gave more underlining reasoning as to why he was scum, so stop

"pretending to go to sleep" lmao, get out of here with this non-sense
    you scum list is actually huge, and i dont agree with all the people on there
    aite I don't need your help to win this game you're on your own now, good luck.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Ok while MAYBE Efekannn isn't the roleblocker, I think he's the killing role for the mafia.

He mentioned about needing to kill his apprentice (Light)

It would make sense his alignment differs from Light's, which was town.

Efekannn is a good lynch, since the roleblocker may or may not have to turn into a killing role (This is assumption ofc I don't know how that works lol if its a mafioso or whatever).

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

also if he voted his partner in a 4/4 tie, then that was atrocious play, just saying... holy fuck
    nah he was laready on it - but he would not have been scumread 1 bit for moving. everyone wanted the other lynch lol so it would have been very easy for anyone to move the lynch.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    luckily i pretended I was going to sleep, because distorted owes me a lynch while im asleep.

SO distorted is completely telling this in the wrong way that it actually happened.

Yes I did lynch my scum mate day 1.

No I did not push my scum mate day 1.
    No I did not even be the first or second one to vote him.

I voted him like last. mind you he was legit the scummiest player in the game and I chalked him up as a loss.

Ok so now remember, that I was the one who orchestrated the MM lynch. I was the first to vote him. Gave real reads as to why I scum read him. Encouraged players to also vote him.

Seriously dude. DO NOT let distorted get into your head. HE is the most manipulative player on this sight. And now after this I do not trust him a single bit.

All in all I was the scummy vote on the end of the train that voted my scum mate without even talking to him, when it was clear he was being lynched.
    Dis
    nah ur town. i wont be lynching u this game.

reread blink, dont agree with his focus on meta, but he did call out Marshmellow a lot, so hes still 99% town
    nah MMs meta was scummy. very flighty and he was cautious with his reads. usually he pops out more confident. tbh im surprised he actually gave blink a read this game lol the real meta is MM townread blink first. making that a correct D1 read of blink.

bare with me here because this is going to sounds crazy:

we have played FM for about 2 years here. MM and blink have played pretty much every game in that period as well. MM has never once, i will say this again, never ONCE gotten a correct D1 read on blink except for when MM is scum.

This is the truest meta ive ever seen:

MM reads blink as scum = blink is 100% town

MM reads blink as town = Either MM is scum, or blink is scum

This game, MM gave blink a town read - however he hesitated on it as well, verbalized he is nervous about it. that was the meta.

literally 100% success rate so far, and this game just confirms it again rofl literally mind blown over the fact its still going on.