M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 126
Register

User Tag List

Page 126 of 266 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 5317

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @naz
    There was absolutely no reason for blink to buss there, it doesn't matter if you think he could buss
    u know. i am just going to point out his last game on MU. he bussed his teammate D1 with 0 reason to bus him lol literally this exact scenario. the vote was 5v4 in the end and his scummate got lynched. everyone wanted ppl to pull votes off the scum to the other dude, but he stayed on there.

so yeah, he is capable of it xD now, did he here? no i dont think so at all. but im just sayin, it just happened a few days ago. lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    u know. i am just going to point out his last game on MU. he bussed his teammate D1 with 0 reason to bus him lol literally this exact scenario. the vote was 5v4 in the end and his scummate got lynched. everyone wanted ppl to pull votes off the scum to the other dude, but he stayed on there.

so yeah, he is capable of it xD now, did he here? no i dont think so at all. but im just sayin, it just happened a few days ago. lol
    uggh why did you have to tell me this lmao
    can you find me that game? it would be much appreciated

This game is so draining.
    I’m a management consultant whose wife was murdered by the mob. I am impotent and as such we never had kids which is my biggest regret. I am a fit man who did sports in my youth and highly intelligent. I identify as a straight male and I have anger issues towards my boss, named to be Devin, due to being passed over for promotion.
    My name is Craig Blaese

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    This game is so draining.
    I’m a management consultant whose wife was murdered by the mob. I am impotent and as such we never had kids which is my biggest regret. I am a fit man who did sports in my youth and highly intelligent. I identify as a straight male and I have anger issues towards my boss, named to be Devin, due to being passed over for promotion.
    My name is Craig Blaese
    Do you have any clues on the murderer of your wife?

also if he voted his partner in a 4/4 tie, then that was atrocious play, just saying... holy fuck
    I mean, even if someone busses this is a pretty big deal. Bussers shouldn't break ties. They want to be on the train earlier because if they have an option to be a hammer vote... eh, pick the other one, it's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I claim Architect. I pulled him into a night chat with me because he was strongest town read for me at the moment.
    if light would have put this in his LW this would 100% confirm u as town...there is no scum architect role..... @Light_Yagami learn from this! u also didnt leave "rolecard" in ur LW either......

so unless u were kindapper and exed him (which he would know if he was fking jailed and should have had that in his LW too lol)

@Light_Yagami >=O

uggh why did you have to tell me this lmao
    can you find me that game? it would be much appreciated
    luckily i pretended I was going to sleep, because distorted owes me a lynch while im asleep.

SO distorted is completely telling this in the wrong way that it actually happened.

Yes I did lynch my scum mate day 1.

No I did not push my scum mate day 1.
    No I did not even be the first or second one to vote him.

I voted him like last. mind you he was legit the scummiest player in the game and I chalked him up as a loss.

Ok so now remember, that I was the one who orchestrated the MM lynch. I was the first to vote him. Gave real reads as to why I scum read him. Encouraged players to also vote him.

Seriously dude. DO NOT let distorted get into your head. HE is the most manipulative player on this sight. And now after this I do not trust him a single bit.

All in all I was the scummy vote on the end of the train that voted my scum mate without even talking to him, when it was clear he was being lynched.
    Dis
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

@blinkskater
    im never voting you today, but I will eventually have to re-evaluate you if you dont die
    you claimed that MM was lock scum because of meta, explain this meta, i literally found him without meta...
    too much focus on meta, its digusting
    nah dude it was more then just meta and I made that clear stop this non sesne my man
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I guess there's no point holding on to it any longer. I was hoping to fish out the role but it's not seeming likely.

My rolecard implies that there is a consort.

The flavour is a hooker called Alicia Lopez who is involved with the mafia. Someone who my character has paid for services and the closest to a romance he seems to have (poor guy).

I was pushing Eclipse last night because Eclipse seemed like a likely suspect too but mostly got confirmed, still not happy with Eclipse's play nor am I happy without the 100% confirmation. Kinda wish the name wasn't given to Eclipse to use before they claimed it.

Naz fits the role and hasn't been confirmed by other players. Name is Judi Clark FYI.

Of course there is a chance that someone is lying about their role or the name I was given was fake for flavour reasons, regardless, these are the people who could potentially be lying about their role and/or are suspiciously tight lipped:

Damus_Graves
    Ganelon

They also offered male characters though so most likely scum but not roleblocker.

I dunno if I should suggest a witch hunt on all female characters... Alicia is probably a fake name.

Fable/Cpb, Distorted, Bahkieh are potentials where even though their characters are conf, it can still fit. So looking at Cpb/Distorted/Bahkieh/Eclipse and Naz closely.

Maybe I'll just vote whoever is scumiest at the end of the day from that list.
    So...once you admit you pay for sex you start talking in the 3rd person? nah m8 u been paying for seks, dont try to distance from it.

are you calling naz a hooker?