M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 125
Register

User Tag List

Page 125 of 266 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 5317

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Town needs to work together, this isn't a solo game

@AIVION
    You voted Marsh that was good, but we need to find the roleblocker, which is the main reason I don't want to bother with Efe today

And then the other possible town, claimed his role for no reason, and is voting the lock town out of spite...

If you are both town, we are already down two votes, that's why I get angry
    wait? did u get Rbed last night?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Two roles targeted me last night, and since the likelyhood of two manipulative roles both being from mafia is very slim

The conclusion is that one is scum, and one isnt

The scum role would be the roleblocker, because if a town roleblocker targeted me last night, then just wow

And I won't announce the other one till he/she comes out
    omg...WHAT SLUT VISITED U LAST NIGHT?!?!

@blinkskater was your wife with you last night???

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

I guess there's no point holding on to it any longer. I was hoping to fish out the role but it's not seeming likely.

My rolecard implies that there is a consort.

Consort
    Action: Target one player at night, roleblocking them.
    The flavour is a hooker called Alicia Lopez who is involved with the mafia. Someone who my character has paid for services and the closest to a romance he seems to have (poor guy).

I was pushing Eclipse last night because Eclipse seemed like a likely suspect too but mostly got confirmed, still not happy with Eclipse's play nor am I happy without the 100% confirmation. Kinda wish the name wasn't given to Eclipse to use before they claimed it.

Naz fits the role and hasn't been confirmed by other players. Name is Judi Clark FYI.

Of course there is a chance that someone is lying about their role or the name I was given was fake for flavour reasons, regardless, these are the people who could potentially be lying about their role and/or are suspiciously tight lipped:

Damus_Graves
    Ganelon

They also offered male characters though so most likely scum but not roleblocker.

I dunno if I should suggest a witch hunt on all female characters... Alicia is probably a fake name.

Fable/Cpb, Distorted, Bahkieh are potentials where even though their characters are conf, it can still fit. So looking at Cpb/Distorted/Bahkieh/Eclipse and Naz closely.

Maybe I'll just vote whoever is scumiest at the end of the day from that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    And he just outright said that he is cheating. And he did also not say with whom he even is cheating.
    @Wiisp Bahkieh is the person who hired you as detective. He claimed that himself several times. So please tell me: how the fuck does it make sense for Bahkieh to be scum, but his husband who you're supposed to investigate then claiming that Bahkieh was right and told the truth about his suspicions and this husband then being town?? I don't see at all how it could mean that screenplay would be townier than Bahkieh, claim-wise. If Bahkieh is scum it makes screenplay scum as well.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    that naz is focousing on me O_O, I ask you to trust wisp and kenny, it's a solid town core the 4 of us.
    I dunno about Kenny but I trust Wiisp. I still see no reason to scum read Kenny at all though. I could potentially give Kenny a town lean. Do you have a reason to town read? Meta?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i need to sleep, I encourage everyone to scum hunt and keep up with saying who they town/scumread and why.

Will make the game a hell of a lot easier in picking out the fake ones.

Nite fams.

Towncore:
    Wisp
    blink
    Foxes
    Kenny

Scumore:
    Bahkieh
    naz
    eclipse
    auckmid
    damus
    distorted
    I actually town read Auckmid now that Light has flipped town.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Bahkieh is the person who hired you as detective. He claimed that himself several times. So please tell me: how the fuck does it make sense for Bahkieh to be scum, but his husband who you're supposed to investigate then claiming that Bahkieh was right and told the truth about his suspicions and this husband then being town?? I don't see at all how it could mean that screenplay would be townier than Bahkieh, claim-wise. If Bahkieh is scum it makes screenplay scum as well.
    dude i dont think srceen is townier, and i didnt remember that bahk was the woman who hired me, would've been nice to remind me before shitting on me lol...

Though I dont think that implies enough information to come to a conclusion on if they have to be w/v and if they are which one is the wolf, strictly in terms of flavor I mean

@blinkskater why is kenny in the towncore, and dont say because he was the counter-train
    ill say that gives him some towny points, but overall he still has not made any stances I like, and was and still is scummy as fuck
    did you look at the case on made on him yesterday? I moved to MM because I was more confident in him thats all, and it was not because I thought kenny became townie