M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 93
Register

User Tag List

Page 93 of 266 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 5317

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Kenny can you give us a little more info about Yourself and Timmy the duck?
    My name is Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds. I'm 25 years old, studied sports science at college but never finished. I'm an American Christian who defines herself as straight, I'm loyal and stable, enjoy spending time with my duck, Timmy. He ran off recently and I have been looking for him. My rolecard says I do "extreme ironing" in my free time, go to church regularly. I'm in good shape, average height with light skin, black hair, blue eyes. I grew up in an upperclass neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    My name is Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds. I'm 25 years old, studied sports science at college but never finished. I'm an American Christian who defines herself as straight, I'm loyal and stable, enjoy spending time with my duck, Timmy. He ran off recently and I have been looking for him. My rolecard says I do "extreme ironing" in my free time, go to church regularly. I'm in good shape, average height with light skin, black hair, blue eyes. I grew up in an upperclass neighborhood.
    I literally didnt read what you said after you mentioned your name

I dont want to lynch you because of that surname

we have Hanson and Raynolds who is next Jackson?
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Alright so i think there may be a fake name inserted into my rolecard, and i think that you are my ex girlfriend.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Looking at the Kenny wagon, with Efe and Disto on it, I'm not sure its pure. Anyway I'm off for now
    Replace Efe with Wiisp, mixed up names lol.

I don't know if Distorted has contributed more, but as from where I am, which is page 27 on 50 posts/page, he basically said "PUT PEOPLE TO L-1! GET THIS MOVING", and then proceeded to not say shit. That's scummy, and that's not like him. I don't have a strong scumread on him for this, though; but it is sufficient to suspect him when I see that Wiisp is also there, and I don't really trust them either.

These reads are outdated a bit, though, so I don't know where it'll go once I'll read the thread, which will probably be during the night... After further examination of the vote count, I also see that AIVION is not on the Kenny train.... Hopefully I get to read the thread a bit before EoD comes. A lynch on a null read with a strong wagon of TEN players is definetly > a no lynch, especially in hidden games, so, given my lack of info on Kenny, I will vote him at EoD if nothing else comes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Replace Efe with Wiisp, mixed up names lol.

I don't know if Distorted has contributed more, but as from where I am, which is page 27 on 50 posts/page, he basically said "PUT PEOPLE TO L-1! GET THIS MOVING", and then proceeded to not say shit. That's scummy, and that's not like him. I don't have a strong scumread on him for this, though; but it is sufficient to suspect him when I see that Wiisp is also there, and I don't really trust them either.

These reads are outdated a bit, though, so I don't know where it'll go once I'll read the thread, which will probably be during the night... After further examination of the vote count, I also see that AIVION is not on the Kenny train.... Hopefully I get to read the thread a bit before EoD comes. A lynch on a null read with a strong wagon of TEN players is definetly > a no lynch, especially in hidden games, so, given my lack of info on Kenny, I will vote him at EoD if nothing else comes up.
    nope, not really. few posts may have some good stuff in em, but other than that ----

i used caps though. that ment i was super cereal

Do you really think, as scum, I would miss the opportunity to take my own advice with people wanting me to and start throwing people up to L-1? hell that would have given me a free pass to scumpaint any and everyone who didnt sheep me lol im going to try that my next scum game, watch for it ;)

Don't u be sayin shit about my wiisp >=O

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nope, not really. few posts may have some good stuff in em, but other than that ----

Do you really think, as scum, I would miss the opportunity to take my own advice with people wanting me to and start throwing people up to L-1? hell that would have given me a free pass to scumpaint any and everyone who didnt sheep me lol im going to try that my next scum game, watch for it ;)

shut up you have no rights

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I expect to see a scum flip
    @Falling Foxes
    Compelling argument. Consider me won over.

I was really expecting more from you for some reason. You seem like a good villager but then you just cop out of all the work that has been done today and go for someone just because they defended you... someone they read (and most of the thread read) as town. Town SHOULD defend town IMO. This read came out of left field. And if that's all you got then I'm disappointed. I don't like that we are reading the game backwards from one another. Recently most of your scum reading has been purely "you scum read someone I see as town, you must be scum" and that's absurd.

Careful now, Wiisp might accuse you of pocketing.

So MM, do you have reason to town read Kenny? Or are using, "this wagon isn't pure" as an excuse to call Kenny town?

Also if your gonna keep calling me scum, either build a bigger case and get people to vote me, or kindly be useful and go find actual scum, or if you are scum like I believe, just keep doing what you are doing

Kenny's tone in response to his train, doesn't come from town imo

Did anyone notice that whenever Distorted is scum he tries to lynch me during Mid-Lategame everytime and almost always succeeds

Literally check every game I played with Distorted with him being scum lol I think I cracked his code
    your playstyle is so weak and lame

@Wiisp Distorted Is Clearly Trying To Pocket Your Vote Here.. I View That As Exceptionally Scummy Coming From Distorted..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    So MM, do you have reason to town read Kenny? Or are using, "this wagon isn't pure" as an excuse to call Kenny town?

Also if your gonna keep calling me scum, either build a bigger case and get people to vote me, or kindly be useful and go find actual scum, or if you are scum like I believe, just keep doing what you are doing

Kenny's tone in response to his train, doesn't come from town imo
    My train is a pile of crap. It took me like 5 posts to respond to every single thing there is about it. I don't know how you expect a townie to react, but I don't even have anything I see worthy of a stronger reaction here. I'm also not opposed to voting you btw. I'm waiting because I expected something more, like FF pointed out right now.

My train is a pile of crap. It took me like 5 posts to respond to every single thing there is about it. I don't know how you expect a townie to react, but I don't even have anything I see worthy of a stronger reaction here. I'm also not opposed to voting you btw. I'm waiting because I expected something more, like FF pointed out right now.
    Dont Mind me im just voting you for the sake of it

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Lets Lynch Him
    Im Not Against The Idea Of A Distorted Lynch..lol The Only Thing Keeping Me From Doing So.. Is He Has Been The Biggest Advocate Of Me Being Town..

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No nibba
    WTF Is A Mother Fucking Nibba?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t