M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 70
Register

User Tag List

Page 70 of 266 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 5317
  1. #1381

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm still working on making a not-to-long different post, but to keep this going...



    Actually, yes. "Spamming into submission" has a negative connotation to it, but if I'm doing something that you're unhappy with or that is potentially anti-town, I would expect you to follow it up and make efforts to get more information out of me instead through pressure or persuasion instead of just abandoning it.
    I tend not to enjoy doing the same thing over and over. That tends not to work anyway. If I can't find another way to approach it then there is no point. I'm not interested in dominating the thread on a conversation that doesn't need to be and to be honest, if you are wanting to be that secretive over your character you would do better not drawing more attention to it to yourself. I already have two points on your character that you haven't given me. My question was to confirm suspicions and put you on my town list but your refusal meant I couldn't.

    I'm not that desperate to know, y'know? I just noted your reaction and I'll process it.

    You're not on my scum list.

  2. #1382

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote ganelon


    100% sheeping on here for science

    if he flips town i am 100% excluded of any liability because i voted after other people. since i did not start the train, im not liable and not part of the reason he was lynched..

    if he flips scum, i want full credit for catching the scum single handedly because i started the train and was the only reason he was lynched.
    Uuurgh. Couldn't even try and come across as town could you?

  3. #1383

    Re: Timmy Town

    Marshmallow Marshall
    blinkskater
    Damus_Graves
    Efekannn02
    AIVION
    Auckmid
    Light_Yagami
    Wiisp
    Eclipse
    Numbertwo
    Distorted
    Bahkieh
    Scvmurderer
    srceenplay
    naz
    Fable
    Falling Foxes
    Ganelon
    Kenny



    Fable (1 [L-9]):
    Light_Yagami

    blinkskater (1 [L-9]):
    naz

    Ganelon (4 [L-6]):
    Wiisp, Distorted, Damus_Graves, srceenplay

    Distorted (2 [L-8]):
    AIVION, Efekannn02

    Auckmid (1 [L-9]):
    blinkskater

    Efekannn02 (1 [L-9]):
    Auckmid

    Wiisp (2 [L-8]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Eclipse

    Light_Yagami (1 [L-9]):
    Falling Foxes



    Numbertwo
    Bahkieh
    Scvmurderer
    Fable
    Ganelon
    Kenny

    have not voted yet. out of these, @Ganelon @Kenny and @Bahkieh stick out to me as odd. Fable i dont know, but he has been pretty active, and him not having a vote out yet is strange too. Ganelon usually always has votes out to try to pressure. it kinda feels like he isnt wanting to make enemies.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  4. #1384

  5. #1385

  6. #1386

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im not doing it anyway

    Light claims to have forge powers too (thanks to me in my flavor text)
    Have you noted when Light started talking about this stuff Vs you talking about an apprentice? Or do I have to do this digging myself?

    every other different shit is useless EXCEPT GINA HONEY DAVISON BEING THE MAIN VILLAIN IN THIS GAME!
    Probably true, but you know that no one is going to say "Hi, I'm Gina"

  7. #1387

  8. #1388

  9. #1389

  10. #1390

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Have you noted when Light started talking about this stuff Vs you talking about an apprentice? Or do I have to do this digging myself?



    Probably true, but you know that no one is going to say "Hi, I'm Gina"
    Light is Sean's apprentice


    AND THE MAIN VILLAIN IN THIS GAME IS GINA WE HAVE TO GET HER!
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  11. #1391

    Re: Timmy Town

    @Falling Foxes
    I’m genuinely intrigued here. Either you are intentionally going about dismissing the responses said to you as a means to appear above questioning. Or you are neutrally disposed to thinking that the people who throw questions/responses your way are scum painting you(or shading as you put it)

    Can we talk about why this is?

  12. #1392

    Re: Timmy Town

    So I was in the midst of doing a post on AIVION vs Efe, with the general overview being that I'm cool with lynching either one of those two but that I found MM's defense of Efe to be weak for multiple reasons and, as a result, I was scumread MM since it looked like he was mostly interested in either defusing pressure onto Efe or positioning himself as a defender of Efe, both of which would be highly questionable.

    I'll most likely revisit that later, but I'm getting off very soon and, right now, this interests me more.

    Since the cat is already out of the bag, here is the "leaked" RP information that I was eluding to earlier...

    Spoiler : Relevant Information :

    1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm apparently friends with David Wilson.
    2) *Light makes clear through interactions that he is David Wilson*

    3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Cooper Clake Is My Friend Apparently My Best Friend.. There Is More Information I Have On Cooper But Will Not Reveal It Seeing As How It Would Give Away A TPR Role..
    4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    @Auckmid what's your character name?
    I'm not going to answer this. I am straight and David Wilson is listed as one of my friends. That is the information I am giving for the time being.


    Everyone should be able to easily connect the dots on this. I'll be even more explicit by saying that my RP name is Cooper Clarke, even though that should be fairly clear after this information. While I wish that Light didn't post what he did since he still gave away too much information, here is the important note;

    If scum believe that they've uncovered the identity of a TPR, they are obviously going to want that TPR dead. However, attempting to lynch someone who is going to claim PR once they start getting votes is usually not a great idea since they could easily turn the vote back against them. As such, the most expected way of dealing with it is to pull away from pressuring that person, wait until night and then direct the kill onto that player, hopefully with their TPR status being unknown to decrease the chances of protection.

    Falling Foxes recent interaction with me seems to heavily mimic this. He asked me for my RP name. During the time after the question and before the response, information was revealed that made it so that when I gave my response, it would have been relatively easy to deduce that I was a TPR. FF then proceeds to back off of the entire thing.

    The reason why I am spelling out here that I am a TPR is that enough information has leaked prior to this point that there was a very high chance that mafia would be able to figure out my TPR status going into night anyway. This way, I have the benefit of being more likely to be protected as well as less likely to actually be targeted now with a public claim.

    And since FF's reaction is so similar to how I would expect scum to react...

    -vote Falling Foxes


    Please try to alleviate these concerns. Based off of your more recent posts, I'm guessing that this vote isn't going to surprise you.

  13. #1393

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Falling Foxes
    I’m genuinely intrigued here. Either you are intentionally going about dismissing the responses said to you as a means to appear above questioning. Or you are neutrally disposed to thinking that the people who throw questions/responses your way are scum painting you(or shading as you put it)

    Can we talk about why this is?
    I am not sure what you are actually trying to ask here or even say.

    What makes you say I am dismissing responses?

    The only one I have accused of shading is yourself.

    If you think you see a correlation in how I respond to questions about me then I don't know where you are getting this from. I have gone largely unquestioned this game. Wiisp has asked me for reads, Auckmid has asked the only genuine question to try and read me which I didn't dismiss... You haven't given me anything to respond to but are otherwise the only one who has attempted to analyse me beyond a townread. I don't think there is anything wrong with that but you haven't given reasons or any questions yourself, that's the issue. If you want me to respond to something then all you have to do is ask me something.

    I'm struggling with this "question" because it's not directed. I don't know what you want to talk about.

  14. #1394

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    So I was in the midst of doing a post on AIVION vs Efe, with the general overview being that I'm cool with lynching either one of those two but that I found MM's defense of Efe to be weak for multiple reasons and, as a result, I was scumread MM since it looked like he was mostly interested in either defusing pressure onto Efe or positioning himself as a defender of Efe, both of which would be highly questionable.

    I'll most likely revisit that later, but I'm getting off very soon and, right now, this interests me more.

    Since the cat is already out of the bag, here is the "leaked" RP information that I was eluding to earlier...

    Spoiler : Relevant Information :

    1)

    2) *Light makes clear through interactions that he is David Wilson*

    3)

    4)


    Everyone should be able to easily connect the dots on this. I'll be even more explicit by saying that my RP name is Cooper Clarke, even though that should be fairly clear after this information. While I wish that Light didn't post what he did since he still gave away too much information, here is the important note;

    If scum believe that they've uncovered the identity of a TPR, they are obviously going to want that TPR dead. However, attempting to lynch someone who is going to claim PR once they start getting votes is usually not a great idea since they could easily turn the vote back against them. As such, the most expected way of dealing with it is to pull away from pressuring that person, wait until night and then direct the kill onto that player, hopefully with their TPR status being unknown to decrease the chances of protection.

    Falling Foxes recent interaction with me seems to heavily mimic this. He asked me for my RP name. During the time after the question and before the response, information was revealed that made it so that when I gave my response, it would have been relatively easy to deduce that I was a TPR. FF then proceeds to back off of the entire thing.

    The reason why I am spelling out here that I am a TPR is that enough information has leaked prior to this point that there was a very high chance that mafia would be able to figure out my TPR status going into night anyway. This way, I have the benefit of being more likely to be protected as well as less likely to actually be targeted now with a public claim.

    And since FF's reaction is so similar to how I would expect scum to react...

    -vote Falling Foxes


    Please try to alleviate these concerns. Based off of your more recent posts, I'm guessing that this vote isn't going to surprise you.
    You are obviously Cooper, obviously TPR. I was just looking for confirmation that you could confirm Light's flavour. Why do you think I asked you both at once? You didn't want to do so I assumed that was because you didn't want the scum team to know or for that to be apparent. Whilst I saw reason for them to already know this information I decided not to draw attention to it and make you a target. Like I said, your questioning was counter productive to that tactic though.

  15. #1395

  16. #1396

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Have you noted when Light started talking about this stuff Vs you talking about an apprentice? Or do I have to do this digging myself?



    Probably true, but you know that no one is going to say "Hi, I'm Gina"
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Hopeless but innocent for now. I don't want to believe Efe's executioner shade but that's the only reason I have to believe Aiv would have ulterior motives. At the same time I don't think Efe is as evil as Aiv says... I don't have the full story to know where the confusion is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    The more this goes on the more confident I am that both Efe and Aiv are innocent so I would really like to steer the wagons and conversations away from them and find the actual killers. I don't want to waste two days killing them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Why does one have to be scum here...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Ah, right, the buzz words of my reads list. I don't have anything to say to that really. If you think my choice of words was scummy then what can I say? It's not like you really questioned my reads, just my vocab?
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    So you are simply shading someone you think could be town or null? If you think I am scum because those words triggered you then by all means. I don't think that highly of pointing out things you think could be scummy without believing what you say or intention to follow through.
    I just have a gut feeling not to trust you. There are posts you make that are obviously in the town POV but there are posts that i dont see in line with that POV.

  17. #1397

  18. #1398

  19. #1399

  20. #1400

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall


    I will give Auckmid a pass for now even tho i still think he is a SPR (Scumpower role.)

    May be worth looking into.
    Hm, I still don't know what to make of Light. If Light is scum it increases the chances of Auckmid being a scum power role. But there is also a chance that Light is scum and revealed a TPR to give himself credibility since he knows it'll match someone's card.

    Would villager Light give that away? Was that an accident or something feigned?

    If Auckmid is scum though I think that confirms Light as scum. Still better to shoot for a Light flip in that case though since Auckmid could still be town.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •