M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 69
Register

User Tag List

Page 69 of 266 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 5317

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Why does one have to be scum here...?
    Its not night and day it just what i believe at the moment.

I don't see their interactions as Scum VS Scum.

I find wisp to be towny

I find MM to be scummy.

Therefore i think its TVS.

Could they be TVT well sure but if i find one to be scummy then i don't see TVT as a thing right now.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

I'm still working on making a not-to-long different post, but to keep this going...

It's not my job to spam you into submission is it? Should I keep asking until you cave?

I didn't shrug, I have you a reaction that I expected to be read as suspicious.

I'm not happy with your decision. I can't understand why town would hide this information but I'm pretty sure I already know your character, which is also why it seems a little pointless to hide it at this point.
    Actually, yes. "Spamming into submission" has a negative connotation to it, but if I'm doing something that you're unhappy with or that is potentially anti-town, I would expect you to follow it up and make efforts to get more information out of me instead through pressure or persuasion instead of just abandoning it.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You didn't miss much.

I hurt naz feelings pretty bad and now i feel like shit about it.

I also told you "lick my ballz"
    lol i instantly almost said you 2 are scum together. then i went back and read it, realized if you were both scum you woulda made it a much bigger fight xD

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    A 'she' and I can't give info since I haven't read the flavor

I'm still at 'ex-professor doctor Effe' now being a 70yr old unkillable (is that a word?) redhead with a younger wife

wait for me..Foxes
    older wife*

ex-professor doctor? this is not converging realities

Sean Watts has professions with every kind of shit though and taught David(Light) how to make his god armor

well atleast the fake version of it
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    older wife*

ex-professor doctor? this is not converging realities

Sean Watts has professions with every kind of shit though and taught David(Light) how to make his god armor

well atleast the fake version of it
    Yeah, you're not going to get anywhere analysing the details in flavour here. It's only going to get worse to follow.

-vote ganelon

100% sheeping on here for science

if he flips town i am 100% excluded of any liability because i voted after other people. since i did not start the train, im not liable and not part of the reason he was lynched..

if he flips scum, i want full credit for catching the scum single handedly because i started the train and was the only reason he was lynched.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Btw, also quickly...

@Efekannn02 You were at AIVION's throat super hard earlier in the game. However, you've now unvoted her and you're both voting together. Has your attitude actually softened and, if so, how come? (I might be missing something fairly obvious, but there's no way I'm going to dive back into that cesspool before EoD)

Yeah, you're not going to get anywhere analysing the details in flavour here. It's only going to get worse to follow.
    Im not doing it anyway

Light claims to have forge powers too (thanks to me in my flavor text)

every other different shit is useless EXCEPT GINA HONEY DAVISON BEING THE MAIN VILLAIN IN THIS GAME!

And Also Do Not Order Me To Do Shit I Will Always Get Somewhere With My Analysing

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Btw, also quickly...

@Efekannn02 You were at AIVION's throat super hard earlier in the game. However, you've now unvoted her and you're both voting together. Has your attitude actually softened and, if so, how come? (I might be missing something fairly obvious, but there's no way I'm going to dive back into that cesspool before EoD)
    I cant explain

AIVION and I became friends lol and I wasnt on AIVION's throat but the other way around (most of the times atleast)

I promised AIVION I'll let myself get lynched day 2 thats why we might be buddies now