M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 68
Register

User Tag List

Page 68 of 266 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 5317

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    and also xem
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    @Eclipse @Distorted please give me your character's gender and one piece of info you have on your rolecard.
    A 'she' and I can't give info since I haven't read the flavor

I'm still at 'ex-professor doctor Effe' now being a 70yr old unkillable (is that a word?) redhead with a younger wife

wait for me..Foxes

I'll segregate this down into a few posts.

Firstly, quickly on the topic of my RP name claim or lack thereof...

@Falling Foxes To quick summarize our recent discussion, you decided to ask me for my RP name, I refused, you shrugged. Why did you ask the question and then made no further effort after I refused to answer?

@blinkskater Way more information on this topic has leaked then I would have liked. If you still can't figure out why I might not want to give my RP name as town, you either aren't paying proper attention or you're being dull, willfully or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post

@Falling Foxes To quick summarize our recent discussion, you decided to ask me for my RP name, I refused, you shrugged. Why did you ask the question and then made no further effort after I refused to answer?

@blinkskater Way more information on this topic has leaked then I would have liked. If you still can't figure out why I might not want to give my RP name as town, you either aren't paying proper attention or you're being dull, willfully or otherwise.

Oh sorry i didn't see you leak your name through all of the spam.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Distorted deciding "we gotta wagon people hard for info" and then not contributing anything after does not give me good feelings. I know from watching him in champs he can do better than that what he's done so far feels lazy.
    ive been a pretty busy =\ sorry just getting back, responding to pings then going to try to skim to catch up..

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ive been a pretty busy =\ sorry just getting back, responding to pings then going to try to skim to catch up..
    You didn't miss much.

I hurt naz feelings pretty bad and now i feel like shit about it.

I also told you "lick my ballz"

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh sorry i didn't see you leak your name through all of the spam.
    lol, it looks like you're being sarcastic, but if you genuinely can't see the reason for not wanting to give my name then it would heavily suggest that then you did actually miss the relevant posts.

lol, it looks like you're being sarcastic, but if you genuinely can't see the reason for not wanting to give my name then it would heavily suggest that then you did actually miss the relevant posts.
    Lol well played.

I can see the reason, im just not sure if i buy it as "town motivated" or "scum motivated"

Catch mah tokoyo drift?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    A 'she' and I can't give info since I haven't read the flavor

I'm still at 'ex-professor doctor Effe' now being a 70yr old unkillable (is that a word?) redhead with a younger wife

wait for me..Foxes
    I'd appreciate if you could read the flavour.

I'm assuming you are saying "I'm catching up here"?

It's not my job to spam you into submission is it? Should I keep asking until you cave?

I didn't shrug, I have you a reaction that I expected to be read as suspicious.

I'm not happy with your decision. I can't understand why town would hide this information but I'm pretty sure I already know your character, which is also why it seems a little pointless to hide it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    It's not my job to spam you into submission is it? Should I keep asking until you cave?

I didn't shrug, I have you a reaction that I expected to be read as suspicious.

I'm not happy with your decision. I can't understand why town would hide this information but I'm pretty sure I already know your character, which is also why it seems a little pointless to hide it at this point.
    I mean, I do see why town would do this, it just doesn't work with how I'm trying to solve it so it makes me unhappy.