M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 66
Register

User Tag List

Page 66 of 266 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 5317
  1. #1301

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    More character names have been mentioned than there are players, FYI. I am sure there are some fake name claimers out there though. Just need to make sure that you work out who in your flavour is actually a player.
    mostly from Efe, though, the mod stated that there was fake information in our rolecards, so that could explain the irregularities

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Cooper Clarke
    Madeline Roberts
    Craig Blaese
    are also mentioned in my flavor? are you 3 other there?
    I still would like to know if these names ring a bell for anyone

  2. #1302

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    mostly from Efe, though, the mod stated that there was fake information in our rolecards, so that could explain the irregularities

    I still would like to know if these names ring a bell for anyone
    You have 3 names that have not been mentioned or claimed. I have 4 names that have not been mentioned or claimed. Efe has 2(?) names that have not been mentioned or claimed. Plus I have another 6 misc names that have been mentioned and not claimed and so far I have 7 players who have not claimed. I am sure most of your names are irrelevant, one at least would be significant.

    What's your name?

  3. #1303

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    You have 3 names that have not been mentioned or claimed. I have 4 names that have not been mentioned or claimed. Efe has 2(?) names that have not been mentioned or claimed. Plus I have another 6 misc names that have been mentioned and not claimed and so far I have 7 players who have not claimed. I am sure most of your names are irrelevant, one at least would be significant.

    What's your name?
    I was thinking it was filler since those names just seem to be random friends in my flavor
    My name is Daniel Simpson

  4. #1304

  5. #1305

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    @Light_Yagami who are you friends with?

    @Auckmid what's your character name?
    Cooper Clake Is My Friend Apparently My Best Friend.. There Is More Information I Have On Cooper But Will Not Reveal It Seeing As How It Would Give Away A TPR Role..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  6. #1306

  7. #1307

  8. #1308

  9. #1309

  10. #1310

  11. #1311

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I'm a hot topic? You seem to be the only one paying me any attention really. Was it because I said you had a scum lean? A little touchy.
    At the moment I had responded to a read you did and I believed that we were going to discuss it.
    So I believed you to be a hot topic at the tjme

  12. #1312

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    At the moment I had responded to a read you did and I believed that we were going to discuss it.
    So I believed you to be a hot topic at the tjme
    Ah, right, the buzz words of my reads list. I don't have anything to say to that really. If you think my choice of words was scummy then what can I say? It's not like you really questioned my reads, just my vocab?

  13. #1313

  14. #1314

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Ah, right, the buzz words of my reads list. I don't have anything to say to that really. If you think my choice of words was scummy then what can I say? It's not like you really questioned my reads, just my vocab?
    Not to say I have a scum read on you.
    Just that those words are triggering

  15. #1315

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    we cant get rid of the families either idk what to do

    you guys literally ruined all my reading with these flavor texts

    I literally have no one to trust except AIVION and Blink and Wisp





    I have decided to start all over again so uhm I resetted my reads and will use a more primitive reading style and compare it to real life to make it easier

    I also will pretend you guys talk like normal humans on a forum so I can pretend additional info are like news of some sort



    this way I could find the scums on my own way and have a good lw prepared on d2 when I get lynched


    dont forget to lynch me day 2
    Im your best friend, dont forget Sean. You can trust me buddy ol pal old friend.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  16. #1316

  17. #1317

  18. #1318

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Not to say I have a scum read on you.
    Just that those words are triggering
    So you are simply shading someone you think could be town or null? If you think I am scum because those words triggered you then by all means. I don't think that highly of pointing out things you think could be scummy without believing what you say or intention to follow through.

  19. #1319

  20. #1320

    Re: Timmy Town

    I'm about to head off for a few hours and I won't be able to post really until afterwards. While it may seem like I've been lurking so far, the reality is that I've been spending HOURS reading through the thread and the reason why I have not posted since the early game is because all of the time that I have had has needed to be dedicated towards catching up, which brings me to my next point.

    The issue with spamming is that even though it potentially reveals information on the spammer themselves, they end up creating so much useless noise that it ends up being highly detrimental towards scumhunting on anyone else. People are forced to either skim or skip sections of the game thread in order to read through it in a realistic amount of time which in turn causes people to miss a potentially large amount of information. For this reason, I would be very happy with the lynch going onto either AIVION of Efe who are by far the two worst culprits when it comes to spamming (they litterlly had a random conversation about kingdom hearts part way through).

    One quick question first however...

    @Marshmallow Marshall Back when AIVION vs Efe was the entire centerpiece of the game, it seemed as though you were quite heavily defending Efe. Can you please give a quick summation behind the points you made behind not seeing Efe as scum.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •