M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 266 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 5317
  1. #141

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I made David Wilson the person who he is now so it is up to me to end him
    and also holy shit my role is really a unkillable ginger even though he is over 70 years old and he might be citizen but still has some nasty perks
    Like murdering people's wives? You even murdered your sister Carol you sick twisted human being

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  2. #142

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    me ofcourse

    anyway time to school im being late

    see ya in 6 hours
    Try not to Stab anyone ;)

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  3. #143

  4. #144

  5. #145

  6. #146

  7. #147

  8. #148

  9. #149

    Re: Timmy Town

    This is live? Okay xD given that it's 8:45 AM right now, I won't stay for super long, especially since I get up in not that long either.

    Checking the thread shortly
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  10. #150

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I AM STRAIGHT
    Lol me too

    you wrote in pink... are you suuuuure? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'm straight too.
    Apparently I also lost my duck. Has anyone seen a duck somewhere? Its name is Timmy.
    Is he the town's proprietor?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  11. #151

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You really don't want to do that LOL
    Hmm, I definetly do. NEVER TOWNREAD BLINKSKATER IS MY NEW RULE
    -vote blinkskater


    >=O
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  12. #152

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hello There kind soul.

    Well, my dude is average-height with bronze skin, golden hair and brown eyes. He has a lazy eye.

    I also have mention of someone by the name of Laura who died... who was his girlfriend?

    My dude is kinda weird lol.
    Was her last name Palmer?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  13. #153

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Just for clarification, is this in relation to not wanting the RP holder of David to be revealed due to your belief that Efe is executioner?
    Kinda. I've also played a Cryptonic setup where claiming my RP got me lynched as I was scum, and there was also a town role that had to get another town role lynched to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  14. #154

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Quack Quack Im A Duck..
    So, you claim to be Timmy? Is this really a story about a DUCK??? Lol... Btw, this makes me think of the very shitty neighborhood Crypt had pulled with AIVION-Light, where AIVION had to see her neighbor in a grave, while the other guy was just so happy with life lol. It's grounds to petty quarrels that don't belong to serious scum (Murdering a mayor is a bit more serious than murdering a duck).
    Therefore, I find the murder of Laura a much more interesting way.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  15. #155

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hmm, I definetly do. NEVER TOWNREAD BLINKSKATER IS MY NEW RULE
    -vote blinkskater


    >=O
    don't agree with your rule.

    I have my own rule.

    The "Fuck Zeratul Clause".
    fite me
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  16. #156

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Lmao what this is setup even
    -vote Ganelon
    HMM? You did not recieve that info? ARE YOU AN HERETIC???
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  17. #157

  18. #158

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    show me your sample size? my last game already proves that to be false
    Scum Pile: Distorted, AIVION
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    add Ganelon as well, the chance they are all actually scum is slim, its still too early to lock anything, but I like to be spit my thoughts out as they come, rather than later
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    this is my first forum game with everyone in this player list, outside of Video Mafia, where I've played with Naz, Blink, and Srceen
    This combination of posts looks like someone who pulled out the red paint, and then realized they had no paintbrush.... I'm staying on Mag for now, but FoS on Wiisp.


    Also, welcome to SC2 Mafia ;;;D
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  19. #159

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'll also throw this question out there;

    Who does everyone think is more detrimental to scumhunting efforts? Spammers or lurkers?
    Lurkers... well, inactives. There was a thread created recently, about this, in FM discussion... heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  20. #160

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ...hello Sean Watts.

    -vote Efekannn02
    HM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Gina Honey Davison is a Executioner btw
    Interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Who the hell is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    LOL don't play dumb. You killed my late wife Laura with poison. I'm pretty sure your a scum role, since only an evil person would kill with poison.
    Errrrr... How comes y'all have so much info lol? And tell me, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO MURDERED YOUR WIFE, AND WHY ARE THEY NOT IN PRISON???
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •