M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 266 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Wait... What's your RP name..?
    Or you can describe your Characte more

Either way I have a funny feeling I know who you are..

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Secret
    And Also Wtf Y'all Awake? Im Going To School In 10 Mins
    The unkillable ginger. What else about him?

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The unkillable ginger. What else about him?
    Does the name Laura Alma Wallace mean anything to you?

Alrighty whoever David Wilson is he must get lynched asap (says efekannn after seeing the rolecard)
    ...hello Sean Watts.

-vote Efekannn02

Who the hell is that?
    LOL don't play dumb. You killed my late wife Laura with poison. I'm pretty sure your a scum role, since only an evil person would kill with poison.

I think my role is a descendant from James Watt though lol
    Is that your father? Lol

doesnt say in my rolecard so you must be lying nibba
    Hahaha ;p

I'm pretty sure you just slipped your sean Watts, In which you denied being.

So who's the REAL liar here?

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm apparantly friends with David Wilson.

-vote Efekannn02

Plox go on.
    I made David Wilson the person who he is now so it is up to me to end him
    and also holy shit my role is really a unkillable ginger even though he is over 70 years old and he might be citizen but still has some nasty perks
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

doesnt say in the rolecard but maybe grandfather due to the last names being so similiar
    Your described as a crazed murderer on my card Sean. If that's not evil I dunno what is..