M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 266 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no. I have not seen timmy. you may want to ask the girl who has a giant carving knife in her profile picture though... @AIVION
    I think Timmy is alive and you're scumpainting Aivion together with Wiisp. Your previous post did make me curious about your feelings towards me on an emotional level however. What would you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    nope, at least not yet
    you have comments on anything else?
    No as in you can't put it into words or no as in you wanna hold on to the reasons for now?

Not really, I got you as village and that's it. I think most of the other things going on is either RP or inside jokes I don't get which I can't read into.

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    No as in you can't put it into words or no as in you wanna hold on to the reasons for now?

Not really, I got you as village and that's it. I think most of the other things going on is either RP or inside jokes I don't get which I can't read into.
    "what is the latter" for 500 points
    also, either you are really good at reading people, or you have TMI? What reasons do you have to read me as town?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    "what is the latter" for 500 points
    also, either you are really good at reading people, or you have TMI? What reasons do you have to read me as town?
    When you said that you didn't realize most of what was going on was RP and that was messing with your perceptions that came across as pure to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think Timmy is alive and you're scumpainting Aivion together with Wiisp. Your previous post did make me curious about your feelings towards me on an emotional level however. What would you say?
    Scumpainting? hellz nah! killing and butchering up a kitchen for a bbq is pro town.

and im married. my husband is good to me. I just wish he would pick it up at work more >=O I demand shiny things!!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    My Evil Plan For This Game: RP The Shit Out Of This Game And Do Not Lynch Anyone Until I Snap Again

Wtf My Role Is A Unkillable Ginger
    Wait... What's your RP name..?

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?